Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,418 members, 7,861,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:55 AM

Saudi Arabia's Execution - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Saudi Arabia's Execution (813 Views)

Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia / Condemned Ex-armed Robber Acquitted/discharged By Jesus On Execution Day / The Barbaric Execution Of Ananias And Sapphira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saudi Arabia's Execution by Anney272(m): 9:03am On Sep 08, 2016
My fellow Nairalanders ... It's with great disheart that I seek ur opinion on this...This morning,i came across a video on Facebook that shows an Arab man executing another in public... The executed was beheaded in public...To me it's murder... I'm a Muslim and I practice my religion... But in a situation of Adultery,if the victims are executed,where is their chance for forgiveness nd repentance?
I think such practise should be abolished rather than being upheld due to the fact that they are modifying their own Shari'ah law...So pls people....Share ur opinions on such barbaric acts
Re: Saudi Arabia's Execution by annunaki2(m): 2:14pm On Sep 08, 2016
Are you sure you are ready to hear the truth? undecided
Re: Saudi Arabia's Execution by udatso: 7:28pm On Sep 08, 2016
Do you have proof of the following :
Someone was beheaded for adultery
The beheader was Saudi Arabia
Re: Saudi Arabia's Execution by dueal(m): 7:36pm On Sep 08, 2016
Yea...saw the same video some weeks back. I just concluded, whats the difference? People are bombed, stabbed, hung, shot e.t.c. I don't know if it's in Saudi Arabia but they definitely were arabs. LET GOD BE THE JUDGE.
Re: Saudi Arabia's Execution by annunaki2(m): 8:19am On Sep 09, 2016
udatso:

Are you this ignorant or you just enjoy fooling yourself
Re: Saudi Arabia's Execution by udatso: 2:48pm On Sep 09, 2016
annunaki2:

I don't speak with hypocrites. In case it wasn't well spelt out for you, I was asking the op. So go to wherever you came from
Re: Saudi Arabia's Execution by hopefulLandlord: 3:21pm On Sep 09, 2016
annunaki2:

Re: Saudi Arabia's Execution by Anney272(m): 6:31pm On Sep 09, 2016
udatso:

Udatso...M sorry...I dnt av a link for d video buh it stated d facts u needed..
Re: Saudi Arabia's Execution by udatso: 6:51pm On Sep 09, 2016
Anney272:

Udatso...M sorry...I dnt av a link for d video buh it stated d facts u needed..
While I asked is because it's unusual. Islam doesn't prescribe beheading of adulterers.
And you should know that many Info including videos are doctored to malign islam.
For example, there's a video on youtube that passes the idea of a Muslim insulting the prophet (pbuh) after he found out some 'facts' about Islam. In reality the video was actually about an Egyptian criticizing the former Leader of Egypt. So it isn't always as it looks.
If you don't have the video currently, do you have maybe a link for the news cos am sure Saudi Arabia beheading adulterer would be the music of all media house
Re: Saudi Arabia's Execution by Ifeann(f): 7:49pm On Sep 09, 2016
Anney272:
My fellow Nairalanders ... It's with great disheart that I seek ur opinion on this...This morning,i came across a video on Facebook that shows an Arab man executing another in public... The executed was beheaded in public...To me it's murder... I'm a Muslim and I practice my religion... But in a situation of Adultery,if the victims are executed,where is their chance for forgiveness nd repentance?
I think such practise should be abolished rather than being upheld due to the fact that they are modifying their own Shari'ah law...So pls people....Share ur opinions on such barbaric acts

its bad.. like u said there is no chance for repentance. but this is islam..

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia's Execution by analice107: 10:18pm On Sep 09, 2016
udatso:

While I asked is because it's unusual. Islam doesn't prescribe beheading of adulterers.
And you should know that many Info including videos are doctored to malign islam.
For example, there's a video on youtube that passes the idea of a Muslim insulting the prophet (pbuh) after he found out some 'facts' about Islam. In reality the video was actually about an Egyptian criticizing the former Leader of Egypt. So it isn't always as it looks.
If you don't have the video currently, do you have maybe a link for the news cos am sure Saudi Arabia beheading adulterer would be the music of all media house
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. that's all i can do to you.
Re: Saudi Arabia's Execution by clefstone(m): 8:37am On Sep 10, 2016
annunaki2:

that's rude

(1) (Reply)

19 Oct Karva Chauth Full Moon Timing, Moon Rising Time, Moon Sight Samay / Pastor Mike Bamiloye Slams Other Nigerian Pastors! [see Why] / It Is Time for a core Christian President to rule Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.