Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Oyinbo Teenager Addicted To Dabbing (Video) - Entertainment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Oyinbo Teenager Addicted To Dabbing (Video) (57840 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Oyinbo Teenager Addicted To Dabbing (Video) by LaudableXX: 5:04pm On Feb 01, 2018
blessedvisky:
Lol. Reminds me of a certain NL mod. He bans without provocations. Just seeing you post grin on his thread is enough to earn you 2016 years ban. undecided. Mod, thou knowest thyself. Change thy ways, for thy nation is in d era of change!! !

I think I know the mod you are talking about. Does his name start with an 'M' and end with a '4?' undecided
Re: Oyinbo Teenager Addicted To Dabbing (Video) by blessedvisky(m): 7:57pm On Feb 01, 2018
LaudableXX:

I think I know the mod you are talking about. Does his name start with an 'M' and end with a '4?' undecided

Wow!! Your power of deduction is amazing.. Thumbs up mehn

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lilien, Klint-Da-Drunk's Wife New Pictures / I Vowed To Do Michael Jackson’s Dangerous Dance Before I Die!!! / What An Ibadan Nightclub Looked Like In 1960 (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.