Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,247 members, 7,815,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

"I Want To Be The Fattest Woman In The World!!!" Model Says She's Sexy (Pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Want To Be The Fattest Woman In The World!!!" Model Says She's Sexy (Pics) (3700 Views)

The Fattest Woman I've Ever Seen.[[photos]] / Boyfriend Feeds Girlfriend Through A Funnel So She Can Be World’s Fattest Woman / Reverend Sister In Trouble For Looking Too Sexy [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Want To Be The Fattest Woman In The World!!!" Model Says She's Sexy (Pics) by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 08, 2016
Monica Riley, 27, models on websites for ‘Big Beautiful Women’, and wants to hold the record as the world's fattest woman. She’s already 50st (317.5 kg), but wants to keep putting on weight until she cannot move.

Her boyfriend, Sid Riley, is a feeder and he spends his day cooking for Monica, feeding her through a funnel at their home in Fort Worth, Texas.

The Texan model had been overweight her entire life, but only embraced her figure two years ago, after she pulled out from a weight-loss operation at the last minute.

Sid feeds her through a funnel and spends his entire day cooking for her until 91-inch stomach is full as she consumes over 8,000 calories every day.

“The plan is to reach 1000lbs and become immobile. I would feel like a queen because Sid would be waiting on me hand and foot and he’s excited about it too.
“It’s a sexual fantasy for us and we talk about it a lot. He already has to help me get off the sofa and get me out of bed. If I lay down after a big dinner he has to help me roll over because my belly is too full for me to roll – it’s a big turn-on for both of us.”, she told UKMetro
She says she has been feeling sexier ever since she met her boyfriend online four months ago, and in a day she eats six biscuits, six sausages in a bread roll, a big bowl of sugary cereal, two weight gain shakes, four McChicken sandwiches, four double cheeseburgers, large French fries, 30 chicken nuggets, macaroni cheese, Taco Bell and a gallon of ice cream.

“The bigger I get the sexier I feel. I love my big soft belly and stuffing myself with food really turns me on.

Monica despite her obese plans says she still wants children.
“We do plan to have children – there’s nothing to stop me raising a child from my bedroom. We would get a nanny in to help around the house and take the baby out and about. There’s nothing to stop us raising a child. Some people might think it’s selfish but I’m confident we would be good parents.
Sid loves to cook for me and hand-feed me and I’ve achieved so much since we got together. He feeds me around the clock and I never have to get up to do anything. I could get hit by a car tomorrow and my life would be over. At least if I die this way I will have lived out the life I wanted and fulfilled all of my dreams.”

Although Sid loves his girlfriend’s enormous figure, he claims he’d stop feeding her if she decided she wanted to lose weight.

Sid said:
“There is a misconception that feederism and immobility is about control. I love her and I love doing things for her – caring for her would be a dream come true.
The funnel feeding is what I really look forward to. I find it to be a very sexual experience and I know Sid likes it too. I have 20,000 online fans and they love to watch the funnel feeding – it’s a big hit."

Win a brand new mobile phone by signing up on Palmchat. Visit www.palmchatnow.com to download.

Re: "I Want To Be The Fattest Woman In The World!!!" Model Says She's Sexy (Pics) by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 08, 2016
fp is your destination
But that woman is insane.. Ask me why? Then you are insane too

2 Likes

Re: "I Want To Be The Fattest Woman In The World!!!" Model Says She's Sexy (Pics) by Flexherbal(m): 11:38am On Sep 08, 2016
No man can come close to this one, or less you use Flex Herbal Tea for Men!

1 Like

Re: "I Want To Be The Fattest Woman In The World!!!" Model Says She's Sexy (Pics) by Mikylopez(f): 11:40am On Sep 08, 2016
ewww wtf is dz? doesn't she her health is at risk?
Re: "I Want To Be The Fattest Woman In The World!!!" Model Says She's Sexy (Pics) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 08, 2016
ToLisah:

Monica says she still wants children.
“We do plan to have children
how are they going to do the thing with that mountain in front

1 Like

Re: "I Want To Be The Fattest Woman In The World!!!" Model Says She's Sexy (Pics) by photoshoot(m): 1:46pm On Sep 08, 2016
tunmidob:

how are they going to do the thing with that mountain in front

Sorry, please what thing?
Re: "I Want To Be The Fattest Woman In The World!!!" Model Says She's Sexy (Pics) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 08, 2016
photoshoot:

Sorry, please what thing?
thing your parents did for you to come to this world
Re: "I Want To Be The Fattest Woman In The World!!!" Model Says She's Sexy (Pics) by Nickymezor(f): 1:52pm On Sep 08, 2016
Gosh! This lady is xtremely sick ooo. undecided..wat planet is she frm abeg What an ironyof life.
Re: "I Want To Be The Fattest Woman In The World!!!" Model Says She's Sexy (Pics) by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 2:29pm On Sep 08, 2016
How Dey Go Take Knack
Maybe Through Thesame Funnel!
Re: "I Want To Be The Fattest Woman In The World!!!" Model Says She's Sexy (Pics) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 08, 2016
Somebody should pls show me where her pussy is grin grin
Re: "I Want To Be The Fattest Woman In The World!!!" Model Says She's Sexy (Pics) by chudyprince: 4:34pm On Sep 08, 2016
Madam, you don't need to wear pant again because even as you stand so, i swear I'm not seeing your under at all grin
Re: "I Want To Be The Fattest Woman In The World!!!" Model Says She's Sexy (Pics) by dprof2016: 4:45pm On Sep 08, 2016
Bt dis woman grab oooo
Re: "I Want To Be The Fattest Woman In The World!!!" Model Says She's Sexy (Pics) by Cunninlinguist: 5:50pm On Sep 08, 2016
Chai some guys dey suffer o. So na dis whale my fellow man go carry.Anyway,it can't happen in Naija. Even at my age na koboko my pale and male(with help from neighbors and well wishers alike) go take do me back to sender

1 Like

Re: "I Want To Be The Fattest Woman In The World!!!" Model Says She's Sexy (Pics) by IAmXcessiz(m): 6:03pm On Sep 08, 2016
The juju way this woman do for this guy is " WAY OUT OF THIS WORLD"
Re: "I Want To Be The Fattest Woman In The World!!!" Model Says She's Sexy (Pics) by shadrama(m): 6:41pm On Sep 08, 2016
Bfor dis guy go lift one leg finish em go dn pass juices. They say na hurry hurry da make man fck laps, for this man, e go da fck laps steady weda hurry or no hurry
Re: "I Want To Be The Fattest Woman In The World!!!" Model Says She's Sexy (Pics) by double0seven(m): 2:05pm On Sep 09, 2016
that woman is one sick lady
there is absolutely nothing big and beautiful about her
Re: "I Want To Be The Fattest Woman In The World!!!" Model Says She's Sexy (Pics) by folu4real(f): 2:11pm On Sep 09, 2016
jeeeeeeesh what is this?

(1) (Reply)

#BBNaija: The Striking Resemblance Between Jon Ogah & Ik Ogbonna Though / Efe Of Bbnaija Lands Abuja In A Convoy Bigger Than Davido(see Fo / Drake, 31 Has A New, Younger Model Girlfriend: See Their Adorable Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.