Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

I Wanna Import A 4 Weeks Rott - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / I Wanna Import A 4 Weeks Rott (840 Views)

Feeding 9 Weeks Rott / What To Feed A 4 Weeks Old Kitten / Please Can Someone Provide Information On How To Import A Dog From South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wanna Import A 4 Weeks Rott by Pedirotts: 12:42pm On Sep 08, 2016
Hello family my name is ifeanyi I am a dog lover.. Or let me say a rott lover.. All na dog Sha Lol. So no much talks straight to the point....
I wanna import a pedigree female rott of very good quality and I Dont know if 150-200k can do it.. I would be glad to hear from you pips thanks.
Re: I Wanna Import A 4 Weeks Rott by BomboyOnline: 5:24pm On Sep 08, 2016
4 Weeks Rott is too young to leave its mother. Wait until puppy has spent at least 8 weeks with mother.
Re: I Wanna Import A 4 Weeks Rott by kchaste(m): 6:39pm On Sep 08, 2016
200k will get you a pedigree in Nigeria.
Re: I Wanna Import A 4 Weeks Rott by uchpanila(m): 8:24pm On Sep 08, 2016
Your money will get you a solid pedigree Rottweiler here in Nigeria. check for reputable and trusted breeders here in Nigeria Knyte will help you with that if you want rather than wasting money on importing and still get same quality or less

1 Like

Re: I Wanna Import A 4 Weeks Rott by Pedirotts: 8:59pm On Sep 08, 2016
OK how do I contact the knyte
Re: I Wanna Import A 4 Weeks Rott by knyte(m): 9:45pm On Sep 08, 2016
uchpanila:
Your money will get you a solid pedigree Rottweiler here in Nigeria. check for reputable and trusted breeders here in Nigeria Knyte will help you with that if you want rather than wasting money on importing and still get same quality or less

Thanks for the mention
Re: I Wanna Import A 4 Weeks Rott by knyte(m): 9:47pm On Sep 08, 2016
Pedirotts:
Hello family my name is ifeanyi I am a dog lover.. Or let me say a rott lover.. All na dog Sha Lol. So no much talks straight to the point....
I wanna import a pedigree female rott of very good quality and I Dont know if 150-200k can do it.. I would be glad to hear from you pips thanks.

You need to understand pedigre isn't quality and u have to understand what u want in your foundation stock as I assume she's going to be befre you set out to get one but with the right guidance it's possible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Wanna Import A 4 Weeks Rott by Pedirotts: 10:29pm On Sep 08, 2016
knyte:

You need to understand pedigre isn't quality and u have to understand what u want in your foundation stock as I assume she's going to be befre you set out to get one but with the right guidance it's possible
how do I get Ur digits on whatsapp
Re: I Wanna Import A 4 Weeks Rott by knyte(m): 11:25pm On Sep 08, 2016
Pedirotts:
how do I get Ur digits on whatsapp
Re: I Wanna Import A 4 Weeks Rott by kchaste(m): 5:44pm On Sep 09, 2016
Contact chaste Kennel for pedigree rottweiler puppies here in Nigeria. 08054171994

(1) (Reply)

BIG Head Powerful Monster Male Caucasian Pups For Sale / Chow Chow Pups For Sale....SOLD / Rottweiler Stud Service Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.