Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

In Need Of Interns To Work With Me!!! CLOSED!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / In Need Of Interns To Work With Me!!! CLOSED!!! (3981 Views)

25 Fantastic Organisations To Work With That Did Not Make Jobberman List / Baker Hughes Recruitment For Graduate Interns / Management Sciences For Health (MSH) Recruitment For Graduate Interns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: In Need Of Interns To Work With Me!!! CLOSED!!! by HRYansh(m): 6:37am On Sep 14, 2016
charles009:
never sell anything for anyone-Put on your thinking caps guys
Re: In Need Of Interns To Work With Me!!! CLOSED!!! by tosinman: 8:15am On Sep 14, 2016
gwng:
I run quite a number of business (mainly in ICT and Education) and am in need of interns who can work with me over the next few months.

Requirements
Graduate or Undergraduate in any field...
Must be IT savvy, possess a personal Laptop and should be VERY GOOD USING THE INTERNET.

Contact me on gadgetworldng@gmail.com for details (Send your CV to the email, please DON'T CALL. You will get a response via email).

This is NO LONGER OPEN TO APPLICANTS WITHIN LAGOS STATE.
Pls just saw this. If not too late,can a graduate with ICT experience apply if the package is alright. thanks
Re: In Need Of Interns To Work With Me!!! CLOSED!!! by gwng: 4:41pm On Sep 17, 2016
I wonder if our youths are really looking for jobs or money.

So in my response to the CVs I received, I decided to put in this quote:

"Kindly note that THIS IS NOT A PAID INTERNSHIP. If your primary goal is a job that will offer you more money, kindly skip this. You will be rewarded SOLELY ON HOW MUCH YOU WORK AND CLIENTS YOU'RE ABLE TO CONVINCE ABOUT THE PRODUCTS I SELL within the internship time-frame"

A smart person should be able to read between the lines.

To my surprise, only about 15% went ahead to write the tests. If only they knew hundreds of thousands they could REALLY EARN.

By the way, for you reading this, this offer IS NO LONGER OPEN. Although I am working on some other things to help engage people.

However I encourage people looking for jobs to really invest in themselves, opportunities abound all around you. About 90% of over 250 CVs I received were not written properly (in measurable terms)... I eventually settled with just about 5 candidates (even though I needed more), although they are still on probation also...

Regards.

(1) (2) (Reply)

HYT Consulting / Help With This Direction Frm Iyana Ipaja To Agbara, Ogun State / Plot 999C, Danmole Street, Off Idejo, Adeola Odeku, Victoria Island, Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.