Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,309 members, 7,864,476 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:52 PM

See The Amazing Thing Done By An Artist With Just His Pen And Paper - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Amazing Thing Done By An Artist With Just His Pen And Paper (397 Views)

Are U An Artist With A Label Or Not? With Ur Little Resources We Can Put U On / Hindu Bloke Pulls Van Using Just His Manhood Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The Amazing Thing Done By An Artist With Just His Pen And Paper by Lordbrave(m): 1:25pm On Sep 08, 2016
When you look at these paintings of Enam Bosokah, they seem to be made with the camera. The skills of this artist are amazing!

He was born in Ghana and has 6 siblings. His father and one of the younger brothers also love painting. But his art is unmatchable. After finishing his course on arts in university, he wanted to draw but had no money to get the supplies.

All he had was paper and pen. Why not use them? All his paintings are done in that fashion. The artist himself says:

“There is no name for the style of drawing I do. There are a lot of lines and minute squares. I have not named my style as I will always change it, I didn’t want to keep to one confinement. It’s a freestyle.”

Every painting he creates takes up to 4 days to finish. You can see the pen strokes and lines in every painting, but at the same time you get the feeling – it’s an amazing quality photo!

Even at the start if his career, the paintings get virally spread on the Internet, and the prices for portraits are high. One may cost up to 500 US dollars. His talent is amazing hopefully the young man would gain worldwide fame and acknowledgment for what he does.

See amazing photos here http://jahlike.com/2016/09/08/see-the-amazing-thing-done-by-an-artist-with-just-his-pen-and-paper/

(1) (Reply)

I Just Built Nairaland Chat Apps, Download And Comment / Heaven (1) / 8 Things The Most Successful People Do Every Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.