Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Lola Alao: A Woman You Would Never Pray To Marry - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lola Alao: A Woman You Would Never Pray To Marry (31992 Views)

Photos From Lola Alao's 45th Birthday Party / Actress Lola Alao's Best Friend, Becky Reportedly Snatches Her American Husband / Lola Alao's Court Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lola Alao: A Woman You Would Never Pray To Marry by AloyEmeka3: 8:03am On Oct 07, 2009
[size=20pt]LOLA ALAO: A WOMAN YOU WOULD NEVER PRAY TO MARRY-HUBBY REVEALS [/size]
Posted To The Web: Monday, October 05, 2009 - Nigeriafilms.com

Actress Lola Alao

http://news.onlinenigeria.com/templates/?z=3&a=8733

She got married to her husband on 8th of June, 2002, though, the estranged husband, Dare, an international car dealer has confessed that he couldn’t not figure out how he got to the venue of the wedding, he just found out that he was at a certain registry in Ejigbo an outskirt of Lagos State where Lola, the producer and actress dragged him to sign the dotted lines.

“I just woke up that morning and found myself in a wedding ceremony with her. I was reluctant initially but I became so helpless and weak to the extent that I couldn’t go contrary to her command. Since then, I have been in her web. None of my family was there, I can remember that she got some of her friends, she signed for me and one Nollywood/Yoruba director called Olu signed for her.” Dare, the husband revealed.

When he was asked why he abandoned Lola, his wife for three years. Hear him “I was taking care of her and the baby, I rented an apartment she lives with her family members for her. Besides, I bought her a Honda car and a Jeep; she gets N80, 000 as monthly allowance from me and all that. When I met her, we didn’t talk about me relocating home and she wanted that to happen. She took me to all sort of herbalists with the ideal of helping my business flourish but I never knew I was digging my grave. She’s fetish, she has all sort of incisions (gbere) all over her waist; you can’t see it unless you look so closely. So, all that happened to me during that time started dawning on me last year; when I realised this I would call her and she would ignore my calls, on few occasions that she picked my calls she would give an excuse that she was on location”

Wonders, they say, shall never cease, this is the expose coming out from the husband of this highly controversial actress, Lola Alao whose intention to be remarried to another international bizman was thwarted when the rumor of bigamy trailed her and the purported wedding was postponed. The marriage between the producer of Orule, Tete and Ibere Alako produced a baby girl, Omowunmi, the six year-old baby, is already dragged in their marriage mess as Dare, the father has said not to be sure of her paternity. “With this new development, I’m asking for a DNA test to ascertain the paternity.

You know, we had barely met when she told me she was pregnant then and I had my reservations but somehow I put it behind me but with this development it’s just proper for me to be double sure of the baby’s paternity, so I am going for a DNA. Even when we were together, people often hint me about her illicit sexual moves but she was always convincing me, making me to reason with her, you how it’s with women like that and I would just give up.”….story continues, we are coming with the concluding part of how she owes two society women some millions and how Lola has been rolling in the hay with a certain Gbenga in Ikeja whose mother is one of the best hands in culinary aspect. It’s explosive
Re: Lola Alao: A Woman You Would Never Pray To Marry by nellaluv(f): 8:16am On Oct 07, 2009
What d hell is this doing in celebrity section. These people aren't celebrities. WTF

3 Likes

Re: Lola Alao: A Woman You Would Never Pray To Marry by ifyalways(f): 12:07pm On Oct 07, 2009
who is lola
Re: Lola Alao: A Woman You Would Never Pray To Marry by dominique(f): 1:59pm On Oct 07, 2009
nellaluv:

What d hell is this doing in celebrity section. These people aren't celebrities. WTF

where does it belong politics section tongue

ifyalways:

who is lola

lola alao is an actress mostly popular in the yoruba movie industry

1 Like

Re: Lola Alao: A Woman You Would Never Pray To Marry by jaybee3(m): 2:01pm On Oct 07, 2009
What i wanna know is who did the wooing?
if he did then he surely got what he bargained for.
Re: Lola Alao: A Woman You Would Never Pray To Marry by AloyEmeka3: 3:19pm On Oct 07, 2009
nellaluv:

Lola Alao is a big celebrity in Nigeria.
Re: Lola Alao: A Woman You Would Never Pray To Marry by AloyEmeka3: 3:20pm On Oct 07, 2009
jay bee:

What i wanna know is who did the wooing?
if he did then he surely got what he bargained for.

Isn't it kinda lame for a man to diss his ex wife in public irrespective of who did the wooing?

3 Likes

Re: Lola Alao: A Woman You Would Never Pray To Marry by AloyEmeka3: 4:53pm On Oct 07, 2009
ifyalways:

who is lola 
Eze asiri wink
Re: Lola Alao: A Woman You Would Never Pray To Marry by Walescoch: 5:33pm On Oct 07, 2009
i have a question for the so called, husband,i am a friend to the family and i know how Lola will go and send money to you in USA,plz i want people to ask him which kind work is he doing, in USA, Lola alao is the feed the entire family of DARE Ogunlana. Let him denied it, if he can In fact you are disgrace to manhood and u need to be ashamed of yourself because you are not a real man, a man that we tell the whole world what he's doling for his legally.

He said he didn't know how he got to the registry ask him if he was sleeping when i sign the wedding certificate, and after that he took to to the USA with him what kind of a man keeps wedding Certificate,if not a cruel one.

Anyway my advice to lola is to focus on your child and enjoy life to the fullest.[flash=200,200][/flash]

3 Likes

Re: Lola Alao: A Woman You Would Never Pray To Marry by bawomolo(m): 6:09pm On Oct 07, 2009
generic tattos like butterflies and hearts are lame
Re: Lola Alao: A Woman You Would Never Pray To Marry by AloyEmeka3: 8:12pm On Oct 07, 2009
Wale scoch:

i have a question for the so called, husband,i am a friend to the family and i know how Lola will go and send money to you in USA,plz i want people to ask him which kind work is he doing, in USA, Lola alao is the feed the entire family of DARE Ogunlana. Let him denied it, if he can In fact you are disgrace to manhood and u need to be ashamed of yourself because you are not a real man, a man that we tell the whole world what he's doling for his legally.

He said he didn't know how he got to the registry ask him if he was sleeping when i sign the wedding certificate, and after that he took to to the USA with him what kind of a man keeps wedding Certificate,if not a cruel one.

Anyway my advice to lola is to focus on your child and enjoy life to the fullest.[flash=200,200][/flash]

He claims to be a car salesman but even if Lola gave him money, it doesn't mean she didn't take him to different babalawos like he claims. But he claims to be paying her 80k monthly and other fees. Is 80k not a chicken change for a celebrity anyway?

1 Like

Re: Lola Alao: A Woman You Would Never Pray To Marry by nellaluv(f): 9:05pm On Oct 07, 2009
Oh, a yoruba actress. I'm not surprised, always washing their dirty linen in public. lipsrsealed
Re: Lola Alao: A Woman You Would Never Pray To Marry by AloyEmeka3: 9:30pm On Oct 07, 2009
nellaluv:

Oh, a yoruba actress. I'm not surprised, always washing their dirty linen in public. lipsrsealed

It is her ex husband disgracing himself and not her. Read the story before pointing fingers.
Re: Lola Alao: A Woman You Would Never Pray To Marry by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 07, 2009
the estranged husband, Dare, an international car dealer has confessed that he couldn’t not figure out how he got to the venue of the wedding, he just found out that he was at a certain registry in Ejigbo an outskirt of Lagos State where Lola, the producer and actress dragged him to sign the dotted lines.

“I just woke up that morning and found myself in a wedding ceremony with her

this one must have failed pry school if he cant figure out basic everyday stuff like how he got to the venue of his own wedding.

Is he trying to say she jazzed him. or plied him with alcohol till he lost control of his senses.

Just seeing this

She took me to all sort of herbalists with the ideal of helping my business flourish but I never knew I was digging my grave. She’s fetish, she has all sort of incisions (gbere) all over her waist; you can’t see it unless you look so closely.

If he's not a regular herbalist customer why was he comfortable with her taking him to native doctors.

na both of them get problem.

naijas and fetish. If somebody say Jesus now na so so quarrell them go dey quarrell with oversabi.
Re: Lola Alao: A Woman You Would Never Pray To Marry by TOPE20001(f): 11:22pm On Oct 07, 2009
nellaluv:

shut ur trap angry
Re: Lola Alao: A Woman You Would Never Pray To Marry by nellaluv(f): 1:14am On Oct 08, 2009
U to, shut ur trap as well. Freedom of speech is wat i've got, and i use it as i please.
Re: Lola Alao: A Woman You Would Never Pray To Marry by AloyEmeka3: 12:13pm On Oct 08, 2009
One love please.
Re: Lola Alao: A Woman You Would Never Pray To Marry by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 08, 2009
tpia.:

this one must have failed pry school if he cant figure out basic everyday stuff like how he got to the venue of his own wedding.

Is he trying to say she jazzed him. or plied him with alcohol till he lost control of his senses.

Just seeing this

If he's not a regular herbalist customer why was he comfortable with her taking him to native doctors.
na both of them get problem.

naijas and fetish. If somebody say Jesus now na so so quarrell them go dey quarrell with oversabi.

Lol.
Re: Lola Alao: A Woman You Would Never Pray To Marry by TOPE20001(f): 10:20pm On Oct 08, 2009
nellaluv:

U to, shut your trap as well. Freedom of speech is wat i've got, and i use it as i please.

No freedom of speech for a tribalist idiot. wink
Re: Lola Alao: A Woman You Would Never Pray To Marry by nellaluv(f): 11:16pm On Oct 08, 2009
Truth hurts. Yoruba people are shameless. Hate all u can, i care less.
Re: Lola Alao: A Woman You Would Never Pray To Marry by AloyEmeka3: 11:40pm On Oct 08, 2009
nellaluv:

A very bad thing to say about people. tpia got herself a sister in you .When did tribalism find it's way to celebrity section?

2 Likes

Re: Lola Alao: A Woman You Would Never Pray To Marry by TOPE20001(f): 11:58pm On Oct 08, 2009
nellaluv:

i suggest u keep ur useless opinions to ur self. . . . ok? good girl
Re: Lola Alao: A Woman You Would Never Pray To Marry by nellaluv(f): 8:15am On Oct 09, 2009
Naughty girl
Re: Lola Alao: A Woman You Would Never Pray To Marry by aieromon(m): 8:51am On Oct 09, 2009
She looks jazzy and one with infidelity issues.
Mumu husband '09
Re: Lola Alao: A Woman You Would Never Pray To Marry by r231(m): 12:40pm On Oct 09, 2009
nellaluv:

na wa for u o
Re: Lola Alao: A Woman You Would Never Pray To Marry by mobby4ever(f): 2:06pm On Oct 09, 2009
MUMU Husband!
u were more fetish cos u name na Ogunlana, dat means u be realy ogun pikin
Lola is too much,if you like paint more story she will remain a celebrity
u must be a theif!
u see money u follow, and u are now saying you dont know how u got to the registry
Ol'boy abeg wake up from your slumber
abeg DELETE from LOLAH life.
Re: Lola Alao: A Woman You Would Never Pray To Marry by MrCrackles(m): 2:12pm On Oct 09, 2009
nellaluv:

Thank you. . .
Sums the rubbish up. . .
Who the fuc.k is she and he?
Where are they from and what do they do?
Oh nollywood? Fuc.k that shenani-goat movie industry. . .
Pssf!
Re: Lola Alao: A Woman You Would Never Pray To Marry by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 09, 2009
Aloy`Emeka:

A very bad thing to say about people. aloy emeka got herself a sister in you .When did tribalism find it's way to celebrity section?
Re: Lola Alao: A Woman You Would Never Pray To Marry by AloyEmeka3: 6:32pm On Oct 09, 2009
It startled you because you derive your daily vitamin B from tribalism. undecided
Re: Lola Alao: A Woman You Would Never Pray To Marry by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 09, 2009
Aloy`Emeka:

It startled me because I derive my daily vitamin B from tribalism. undecided
Re: Lola Alao: A Woman You Would Never Pray To Marry by AloyEmeka3: 11:30pm On Oct 09, 2009
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Lola Alao: A Woman You Would Never Pray To Marry by Kunbee: 5:13am On Oct 10, 2009
^^^lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ini Edo Flaunts Sexy Legs / Weird? Toyin Lawani's "Car-shaped" Hand Bag / Ernest Opoku & Gladys Mensah Boaku In Abortion Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.