Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,222 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Which Of The Banks Is Suitable For Students..??? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Which Of The Banks Is Suitable For Students..??? (1102 Views)

Stop Saving Your Money In The Banks! / Transfer Money Overseas – The Smart Way Don’t Get Ripped Off By The Banks!! / Be Wise... What The Banks Dont Want You To Know. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of The Banks Is Suitable For Students..??? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 08, 2016
i will like to call each and everyone's attention here.. Cause i need it badly..

Which bank in Nigeria is likely to be good and has good offers for student..?

Your replies will be took seriously , so please comply..
Thanks
Re: Which Of The Banks Is Suitable For Students..??? by jaymejate: 2:24pm On Sep 08, 2016
[size=14pt]BRO USE GTBANK OR SKYE

BUT DON'T FORGET, THEY'LL STILL BE DEDUCTING MONEY FOR UNNECESSARY THINGS [/size]

Not advertising tho
Re: Which Of The Banks Is Suitable For Students..??? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 08, 2016
jaymejate:
[size=14pt]BRO USE GTBANK OR SKYE

BUT DON'T FORGET, THEY'LL STILL BE DEDUCTING MONEY FOR UNNECESSARY THINGS [/size]

Not advertising tho
Thanks..
Re: Which Of The Banks Is Suitable For Students..??? by amicable09(f): 7:31pm On Sep 08, 2016
I opened two different accounts while in school for different reasons. For you, to know which bank to use in school, consider a few things like I did.

*Proximity to your hostel or lodge.
*Branches of the bank nationwide.
*Closeness of the bank to your home or guardian's place of work.
*Family bank grin
*Liquidity and solvency of the Bank.

These are some of the factors to consider.
Cheers.

**I don't know the banks in your campus so forgive me for not mentioning a bank name.
Re: Which Of The Banks Is Suitable For Students..??? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 08, 2016
amicable09:
I opened two different accounts while in school for different reasons. For you, to know which bank to use in school, consider a few things like I did.

*Proximity to your hostel or lodge.
*Branches of the bank nationwide.
*Closeness of the bank to your home or guardian's place of work.
*Family bank grin
*Liquidity and solvency of the Bank.

These are some of the factors to consider.
Cheers.

**I don't know the banks in your campus so forgive me for not mentioning a bank name.
thanks.. But i am a student of an institution that doesnt have a campus where student can reside.. But thanks and great point of view
Re: Which Of The Banks Is Suitable For Students..??? by amicable09(f): 9:45pm On Sep 08, 2016
royalvalentine19:
thanks.. But i am a student of an institution that doesnt have a campus where student can reside.. But thanks and great point of view
Uwc. I know a few institutions of higher learning without structures for accommodation on their campuses.

Just choose a "wassup" bank sha.

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Banks Is Suitable For Students..??? by dharmie(f): 2:14am On Sep 09, 2016
Open a Diamond bank S.W.A.G account or a GTCreate account. But I would strongly advise that you open an account with a bank closest to your place of residence. Just ask if they have a package for youths or students.

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Banks Is Suitable For Students..??? by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 09, 2016
dharmie:
Open a Diamond bank S.W.A.G account or a GTCreate account. But I would strongly advise that you open an account with a bank closest to your place of residence. Just ask if they have a package for youths or students.
gracias.. I actually thought zenith bank was hot and all that.. And you think these banks you mentioned are worthy?
Re: Which Of The Banks Is Suitable For Students..??? by power900: 8:31am On Sep 09, 2016
royalvalentine19:
gracias.. I actually thought zenith bank was hot and all that.. And you think these banks you mentioned are worthy?
hmmmmm "gracias" I can relate to that word
Re: Which Of The Banks Is Suitable For Students..??? by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 09, 2016
power900:
hmmmmm "gracias" I can relate to that word
like you knew the meaning? Good morning bro

(1) (Reply)

Help Me With Blockchain Issue / After Sgtponzihater's Apology To XGHW Participants, Yard Starts False Campaign / Why Is This Super Fuel-efficient Home Generator Difficult To Buy In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.