Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,216 members, 7,822,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Attention Seeking: What Should I Do To Draw Federal Attention? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attention Seeking: What Should I Do To Draw Federal Attention? (459 Views)

Children Draw To Recount Their Boko Haram Experiences (Photos) / Fayose Watching Donald Trump's Inauguration With Rapt Attention (pics) / Weird Attention-seeking Tactics Of Gov. Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attention Seeking: What Should I Do To Draw Federal Attention? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 08, 2016
I'm serious. That kind of attention the man who named his dog Buhari was able to gather is what i'm talking about. Let the news spread like wild fire and should be very controversial. Something that will at the end grant me the opportunity to dine and wine with governors and top government officials, captains of industries etc. Any suggestions. I've some though but i need more suggestions.

P.S. No crime-related suggestions like kidnapping, armed robbery etc. Non-crime but very controversial act i'm talking about.
Re: Attention Seeking: What Should I Do To Draw Federal Attention? by ichommy(m): 2:52pm On Sep 08, 2016
Re: Attention Seeking: What Should I Do To Draw Federal Attention? by Khd95(m): 2:58pm On Sep 08, 2016
Buy pig,name it asiwajugrin
Re: Attention Seeking: What Should I Do To Draw Federal Attention? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 08, 2016
Khd95:
Buy pig,name it asiwajugrin

Nice one. More suggestions pls.
Re: Attention Seeking: What Should I Do To Draw Federal Attention? by yorubasmustprosper(f): 3:13pm On Sep 08, 2016
Trace the hair salon of one or any of the Governor's wife or their daughters..

Make sure you borrow a flashy ride from the hotel if your friends are as poor as you are that they too don't have one..

Then adjust your face powder or at best consult a costume professional to treat your spots ridden skin due to long time of suffering and a dentist to help with your smelly mouth odour...

After that meet Mr Ibu to coach and perfect your acting skills..
My beloved, you are set afterwards to go woo any of them and quickly pretend not to have seen all the adverts on condoms to enable a perfect score..

You can go back home after, sit and wait for police with abundance of federal presence come knocking at you doors..

Goodluck with your daydream..
Re: Attention Seeking: What Should I Do To Draw Federal Attention? by ruggedboy01: 3:16pm On Sep 08, 2016
Trek from ur state(location) to aso rock thank me later undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Attention Seeking: What Should I Do To Draw Federal Attention? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 08, 2016
ruggedboy01:
Trek from ur state(location) to aso rock thank me later undecided undecided undecided
That has been done many times. I need a fresh idea.
Re: Attention Seeking: What Should I Do To Draw Federal Attention? by slyng(m): 4:39pm On Sep 08, 2016
Go to any army barrack of your choice, locate and slap their commandant. Try video it and upload on the internet
Re: Attention Seeking: What Should I Do To Draw Federal Attention? by nabiz(m): 5:10pm On Sep 08, 2016
Go and hug that big trasformer inside the villa. Dont forget to drop a written note blame Buhari. Even obama will come for ur burial.
Re: Attention Seeking: What Should I Do To Draw Federal Attention? by shaaban777: 5:19pm On Sep 08, 2016
a
Re: Attention Seeking: What Should I Do To Draw Federal Attention? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 08, 2016
Simple.

Go to any place a crowd is gathered discussing the hardship in the country and shout:

'Sai buhari or baba'.

The result will reverberate.

(1) (Reply)

Troops Destroy Illegal Refineries And Kidnappers Camp (photos) / Ezekwesili Blames Buhari For Nigeria’s Woes / Is Buhari Aware That Some Nigerians Contributed 100 Each For His Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.