Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Don't Compare Me With 2baba - Kiss Daniel - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don't Compare Me With 2baba - Kiss Daniel (1570 Views)

"Don't Compare Wizkid With Fela" - Sound Sultan / Olamide: Don't Compare My Family To Psquare, We Never Dey Stay Banana Island / Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Compare Me With 2baba - Kiss Daniel by lewispius: 2:46pm On Sep 08, 2016
In recent times, Kiss Daniel is one of the very few artistes to move from virtual unknown to superstar in less than 4 years. And the fact that he has constantly put out hits shows that he is headed in the right direction.

So it is no surprise that he is often compared to another Nigerian music great 2Baba Idibia. One would think Kiss in true Naija musician fashion will embrace the tag wholeheartedly but his response is very surprising.

He revealed in an interview with Naij.com at the recently held Industry Night event for Beat FM:

“I’m honoured to be compared to 2Baba. But bros make I no lie, I no reach. 2baba na legend and I’m just starting so there really is no basis for comparison.”

Speaking on the trending topic of ‘International Collaborations’, he said: “I’m not in a hurry to collaborate with int’l acts because I want my work to speak for me. Look at Wizkid now. Everyone wants him.”

http://gistreel.com/2016/09/08/dont-compare-me-with-2baba-kiss-daniel/

cc: lalasticlala

Re: Don't Compare Me With 2baba - Kiss Daniel by opeyemiieblog(m): 2:48pm On Sep 08, 2016
uhmmm u r right
Re: Don't Compare Me With 2baba - Kiss Daniel by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 08, 2016
Anyone that compares them is in need of serious medical attention!

1 Like

Re: Don't Compare Me With 2baba - Kiss Daniel by GoggleB(m): 4:20pm On Sep 08, 2016
Anyone that compares you with him... That person's brain has gone on recession..

You Better still be comparing yourself with reeky and d rest..

2 Likes

Re: Don't Compare Me With 2baba - Kiss Daniel by Bisiebae(f): 6:40pm On Sep 08, 2016
lol, we can't, our father of many nations still wins our hearts more.

1 Like

Re: Don't Compare Me With 2baba - Kiss Daniel by Smellymouth: 6:44pm On Sep 08, 2016
Who be that clown when dey compare you with TuBaba?

WHO!!!!!??

2 Likes

Re: Don't Compare Me With 2baba - Kiss Daniel by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 08, 2016
na who compare kiss with 2baba?undecided.....

1 Like

Re: Don't Compare Me With 2baba - Kiss Daniel by taymeesan(m): 7:34pm On Sep 08, 2016
Oshey, Humble Smith....always humble....u have joined humility gang. It's okay! cool
Re: Don't Compare Me With 2baba - Kiss Daniel by Bustyme(f): 9:27pm On Sep 08, 2016
Sweety,d cap fits u...wats special abt 2baba sef undecided
Re: Don't Compare Me With 2baba - Kiss Daniel by Big4wig(m): 10:32pm On Sep 08, 2016
D only person dat can be compared to 2baba is 2baba..mehn dis comparison de pain me angry

(1) (Reply)

Actress Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Curves & Edges In New Photos / Boy Who Lived 18 Years With Tail Finally Has It Removed / Watch The Craziest Swallow Challenge Trending On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.