Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,512 members, 7,812,592 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Pricewaterhousecooper (pwc) Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pricewaterhousecooper (pwc) Recruitment (1267 Views)

Pricewaterhousecooper (pwc) Latest Job Recruitment (14 Positions) / PriceWaterhouseCoopers (PWC) Recruitment (2 Positions) / Career Opportunities At Pricewaterhousecooper (pwc) (3 Positions) – Apply Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pricewaterhousecooper (pwc) Recruitment by chineduho: 3:40pm On Sep 08, 2016
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) is recruiting to fill the position of Transactions Manager at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria.

Requirements
[i][/i]
- Strong academic background (financial qualifications such as Chartered Accountant highly desirable).
- Experience of financial due diligence is highly regarded, though we would consider candidates with experience of managing advisory or transaction related engagement or with other skills and the aptitude to learn.
- Strong analytical skills including the ability of interpret data, generate insights and construct solutions.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Strong personal impact.
- Ability to perform consistently at a high level under pressure.
- IT skills - strong excel, power-point and word skills desired

Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Re: Pricewaterhousecooper (pwc) Recruitment by ENOCH123: 3:34am On Sep 09, 2016
pls any update on junior economist
Re: Pricewaterhousecooper (pwc) Recruitment by tubeclone(f): 9:32am On Sep 09, 2016
thank you I applied for this same position last year my brother the interview was something else. I would advice those applyin see sample of Dia interview questions at www.jobguide274.com[url]
Re: Pricewaterhousecooper (pwc) Recruitment by Yagalchychy: 10:17am On Sep 09, 2016
Grand horizons window blinds and interior decor deals in all quality home and office blinds, well tailored curtains with unique designs and accessories,kitchen cabinet etc Contact: Grand Horizons window blinds and decor on....(08072862060) Grand Horizons! "That extra touch your home and office needs" with one year free maintenance on all products delivered anywhere in Nigeria....you would

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Career Ng Invite / Ends Today!! - Graduate Trainee Vacancies At Inevit Services, Lagos / Graduate Recruitment In A Reputable Paint Manufacturing And Production Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.