Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

How Can I Join Commission Junction? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Join Commission Junction? (1163 Views)

How Do I Join Jumias Jforce / Help! Commission Junction Signup Issue (solved) / How Can I Join Project 1-9-90??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Join Commission Junction? by barry40: 4:39pm On Sep 08, 2016
Hello Nairalanders,

Somebody mentioned that I can join Commission Junction's affiliate program. But when I made further enquiries, I discovered they don't pay cheques nor transfer funds to Nigeria. The only option is Payoneer. Upon further search, I found out that one can no longer receive money from Payoneer into Nigeria banks neither can one withdraw from ATM.
Can anybody advise on how to go about this.
Thanks.
Re: How Can I Join Commission Junction? by barry40: 10:26pm On Sep 08, 2016
Any help about this?
Re: How Can I Join Commission Junction? by arbitrage: 10:33pm On Sep 08, 2016
barry40:
Hello Nairalanders,

Somebody mentioned that I can join Commission Junction's affiliate program. But when I made further enquiries, I discovered they don't pay cheques nor transfer funds to Nigeria. The only option is Payoneer. Upon further search, I found out that one can no longer receive money from Payoneer into Nigeria banks neither can one withdraw from ATM.
Can anybody advise on how to go about this.
Thanks.

Are you sure of the ATM withdrawal you mentioned? As at July that I still used, you can withdraw up to $2,500 per day from Payoneer card by ATM.
Re: How Can I Join Commission Junction? by arbitrage: 10:34pm On Sep 08, 2016
barry40:
Any help about this?

I can help you receive your affiliate commission by bank wire/transfer.
Re: How Can I Join Commission Junction? by barry40: 1:31pm On Sep 09, 2016
arbitrage:

Are you sure of the ATM withdrawal you mentioned? As at July that I still used, you can withdraw up to $2,500 per day from Payoneer card by ATM.
You may need to try your Payoneer card on ATM in Nigeria again. I learnt that it was stopped wef August 2016.

(1) (Reply)

Pics Of Obaseki At Scene Of Hallmark Supermarket That Was Burnt Down Last Night / How To Start Bitcoin Business And What Is Needed..(advice Needed) / How To Start Cocoa Farming In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.