Stats: 3,156,150 members, 7,829,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

KOWA Party's Stand On President Buhari's "Change Begins With Me" Campaign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / KOWA Party's Stand On President Buhari's "Change Begins With Me" Campaign (579 Views)

'Change Begins With Me’ Campaign Gulps N3.4bn - Daily Independent / Buhari To Launch ‘change Begins With Me’ Campaign On Thursday-the Vanguard / The Meaning Of "KOWA" - KOWA Party (2) (3) (4)

KOWA Party's Stand On President Buhari's "Change Begins With Me" Campaign by KOWAnigeria: 4:43pm On Sep 08, 2016
1. KOWA party joins Nigerians in voicing our stand on the #ChangeBeginsWithMe campaign launched by the APC led administration.

2. The utopic expectation set by this administration during campaign unravels gradually as a poorly planned government style. #ChangeBeginsWithMe

3. The APC-led Administration promised Nigerians  improved governance and efficient service delivery - this is yet to be realized #ChangeBeginsWithMe

4. KOWA Party believes the current campaign negates the purpose and reason for electing president Buhari into office in 2015. #ChangeBeginsWithMe

5. In the midst of recession, growing unemployment rate, increasing government spending, FG can lead on CHANGE by cutting down on its expenses #ChangeBeginsWithMe

6. The perception of the Nigerian government by Nigerians has to take a new look and that includes improving TRANSPARENCY and ACCOUNTABILITY

7. The APC-led administration lags behind on openness with its fast dropping level and the inability to take responsibilities for its inactions

8. We believe that govt needs to look inward, grow and nurture REAL CHANGE before expecting suffering Nigerians to follow lead.

9. It is very insensitive to dump the responsibility of change on Nigerians given this is the reason for choosing this current administration.

10. #ChangeBeginsWith CONCLUSIVE free and fair elections. #ChangeBeginsWith transparency and accountability

11. #ChangeBeginsWith connection to the reality of Nigerians. #ChangeBeginsWith cutting down redundancy in government.

12. #ChangeBeginsWith with government opening up details of capital projects it is executing. It begins with a #OpenNass

13. When you lead, Nigerians will follow.
14. Slogans and Chants will not change anything! We believe in REAL CHANGE and so far Nigeria and Nigerians are far from it.

14. God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

Re: KOWA Party's Stand On President Buhari's "Change Begins With Me" Campaign by madridguy(m): 4:45pm On Sep 08, 2016
Re: KOWA Party's Stand On President Buhari's "Change Begins With Me" Campaign by VampireeM(f): 4:51pm On Sep 08, 2016
APC and its member are bunch of clowns with zero brain capacity.. Will the chant "ChangeBeginsWithMe" put food on an average Nigerian's table or pay our bills? The person that coined this new scam/campaigned needs a brain surgery..
Nigerians want Action not some bullshit campaign waste of taxpayers funds!
#MouthActionGovt

Re: KOWA Party's Stand On President Buhari's "Change Begins With Me" Campaign by JEmma1(m): 4:57pm On Sep 08, 2016
Ok Oh.

Let's help you build, restructure and give your CV that professional look for just a token add us on whatapp 0706 517 3203
Re: KOWA Party's Stand On President Buhari's "Change Begins With Me" Campaign by fran6co(m): 5:00pm On Sep 08, 2016
change should start from up to down. #changeBeginsWithMe
Re: KOWA Party's Stand On President Buhari's "Change Begins With Me" Campaign by jmichlins(m): 5:04pm On Sep 08, 2016
#changebeginswithBuhari first do the basic and simplest of all yours promises by declaring your assets. Previous administration is not stopping you from doing that

Re: KOWA Party's Stand On President Buhari's "Change Begins With Me" Campaign by PassingShot(m): 5:07pm On Sep 08, 2016
This is trash.

If una like, make una no change and expect any real change.

The common saying throughout the world is "Be the change you want". How this one by the govt differs is what I don't know.
Re: KOWA Party's Stand On President Buhari's "Change Begins With Me" Campaign by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:10pm On Sep 08, 2016
Nigerians are not against any change, but for the #ChangeBeginsWithMe campaign to work, the President and other officials of the government must stop deceiving themselves and lead by example. Change is only effective when it starts from the top to the bottom
Re: KOWA Party's Stand On President Buhari's "Change Begins With Me" Campaign by ojnnaco(m): 5:26pm On Sep 08, 2016
Under Buhari's regime... Nigeria is doomed and have been taken 30yrs backwards
Re: KOWA Party's Stand On President Buhari's "Change Begins With Me" Campaign by greatgod2012(f): 5:32pm On Sep 08, 2016
Kowa party is on point this time.

They promised change, they said they are the change agents, why are they now shifting the change to those they promised change.

THIS IS TOTAL BETRAYAL OF TRUST BY THE SELF ACCLAIMED CHANGE AGENTS.
Re: KOWA Party's Stand On President Buhari's "Change Begins With Me" Campaign by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 08, 2016
Why is this APC govt so wicked and full of deceit? They are now turning everything on the Masses.
First, the VP challenged Nigerians to think out of the box to prefer solutions to problems they (apc govt) created and now the president is asking the people to change before they ask for what they (apc) promised us.
Re: KOWA Party's Stand On President Buhari's "Change Begins With Me" Campaign by I888(m): 5:39pm On Sep 08, 2016
PassingShot:
This is trash.

If una like, make una no change and expect any real change.

The common saying throughout the world is "Be the change you want". How this one by the govt differs is what I don't know.
yes, the change begin with me but u stay in the foreign land to talk rubbish from your mouth.

If change begins with you, leave that goddamn country and come down her to execute ur change. Anything outside that, u are nothing but a bloody hypocrite.
Re: KOWA Party's Stand On President Buhari's "Change Begins With Me" Campaign by KOWAnigeria: 9:29pm On Sep 08, 2016
1. KOWA party joins Nigerians in voicing our stand on the #ChangeBeginsWithMe campaign launched by the APC led administration.

2. The utopic expectation set by this administration during campaign unravels gradually as a poorly planned government style. #ChangeBeginsWithMe

3. The APC-led Administration promised Nigerians improved governance and efficient service delivery - this is yet to be realized #ChangeBeginsWithMe

4. KOWA Party believes the current campaign negates the purpose and reason for electing president Buhari into office in 2015. #ChangeBeginsWithMe

5. In the midst of recession, growing unemployment rate, increasing government spending, FG can lead on CHANGE by cutting down on its expenses #ChangeBeginsWithMe

6. The perception of the Nigerian government by Nigerians has to take a new look and that includes improving TRANSPARENCY and ACCOUNTABILITY

7. The APC-led administration lags behind on openness with its fast dropping level and the inability to take responsibilities for its inactions

8. We believe that govt needs to look inward, grow and nurture REAL CHANGE before expecting suffering Nigerians to follow lead.

9. It is very insensitive to dump the responsibility of change on Nigerians given this is the reason for choosing this current administration.

10. #ChangeBeginsWith CONCLUSIVE free and fair elections. #ChangeBeginsWith transparency and accountability

11. #ChangeBeginsWith connection to the reality of Nigerians. #ChangeBeginsWith cutting down redundancy in government.

12. #ChangeBeginsWith with government opening up details of capital projects it is executing. It begins with a #OpenNass

13. When you lead, Nigerians will follow.
14. Slogans and Chants will not change anything! We believe in REAL CHANGE and so far Nigeria and Nigerians are far from it.

14. God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Share)

Saraki's Forgery Trial; A Reminder / Na Kills Four Bht Today! Graphic Pictures. / How Supreme Court Upheld Gov. Bello’s Election