Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,037 members, 7,866,923 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:17 AM

What My Friend Uche Aguoru Refused To Understand - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What My Friend Uche Aguoru Refused To Understand (289 Views)

Uche Secondus Elected PDP Chairman Amid Protests By Other Aspirants / Biafra Vs Arewa Face Off: The Five Major Issues We Must Not Fail To Understand / Why Osinbajo Refused To Sign 4 Bills From National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What My Friend Uche Aguoru Refused To Understand by mecedonia(m): 5:12pm On Sep 08, 2016
WHAT MY FRIEND UCHE AGUORU REFUSED TO UNDERSTAND:
In his lengthy response to my post captioned, Uche Ogah and the vanity of wisdom, my good friend and literary critic, Uche Aguoru, posited that I was being unfair to Uche Ogah, who inordinately wants to usurp the governorship seat of Abia State through the back door, by taking side in what he falsely portrays as intra Party squabbles.
To put it more succinctly, Aguoru argued that as the State Publicity Secretary of PDP in Abia State, I should adopt neutrality in the unwarranted, greed-inspired and unjustifiable litigations of Uche Ogah against the Party's equity, justice and popularity enthroned 2015 governorship candidate and governor of the state, Okezie Victor Ikpeazu, Ph.D.
My friend, Uche Aguoru, the name-sake(Ogbo) of Uche Ogah, most probably because of anticipated interest should the impossible be possible, failed to realize that on that 8th day of December, 2014 when Uche Ogah did not only fail in the Abia State PDP governorship primaries at Umuahia Township Stadium but disrespectfully and disloyally refused to sign the result of the primary election and walked out on the Party, that was the day he set himself against the leadership of the Party in the State.
In the first instance, Uche Ogah, if he were a true indigene of Abia State, should have appreciated and respected the Abia Charter of equity, by virtue of which he should have known that he had no basis contesting the governorship of the state in 2015.
In addition, intelligence, both overt and covert, has steadily and convincingly revealed that Uche Ogah, out of his natural desperation, has concluded arrangements and his assurances obtained to decamp to the All Progressives Congress.
Such a desperate and unreliable character does not deserve feelings of neutrality.
As the chief spokesman and image-maker of my Party in Abia State, Uche, you know that I am also charged with the responsibility of intelligence and counter-intelligence.
There is no way I can be neutral when Uche Ogah's hidden agenda is to destroy my Party.
Uche, I am sure if you were in my shoes, you would take more stern steps to protect this interest that is collectively Abian.
Don Ubani; KSC, JP
Okwubunka of Asa
State Pub-Sec
PDP, Abia State

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram: We're Making Progress In De-radicalization Process- Pmb / Nigeria May Remain Underdeveloped – Osun Assembly / Buhari To Leave For Germany Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.