Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

INEC Postpones Edo Election By Two Weeks - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Postpones Edo Election By Two Weeks (34189 Views)

Olusegun Agbaje: I Was Offered N500Million To Rig Election By PDP / INEC Postpones Announcement Of Results In Edo / INEC Postpones Rivers Rerun Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Postpones Edo Election By Two Weeks by Iriruaga100(m): 9:52am On Sep 09, 2016
pascal558:
oh u knw this but failed to lecture ur pastor,who was busy begging the question on the debate which u guys said he won,cos most of u dnt knw the fallacy called petitio principii...... Ur ize iyamu was busy saying Edo is no secured nd here are his followers wailing abt security,am a bit confused here
listen dude, it's very visible in every town n city in edo that the people are not happy with this postponement. They are so ready to kick out your pay masters n purveyors of falsehood from osadebe avenue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Postpones Edo Election By Two Weeks by ENDEEEEEEE(m): 10:01am On Sep 09, 2016
APC has lost Edo postponing won't help
Re: INEC Postpones Edo Election By Two Weeks by kenAlmighty: 11:58am On Sep 09, 2016
Is INEC still an independent body? wen they allow the govt in power to interfere in their business.Nigerians regretted voting these set of confused people called APC. all we hear from them is inconclusive and paddled .every tin about we country is inconclusive ,i wonder wat these apc confusionist has in stock for edo ppl wen they raise AAU school fee from N18000 to N162,000. apc refuse to do any employment but rather destroyed the ones available .APC must go permanently.
Re: INEC Postpones Edo Election By Two Weeks by basadenet: 3:18pm On Sep 09, 2016
You came to a state to campaign for your party candidate, no security threat detected thereafter when they told you that your candidate may not win the forthcoming Guber election, you now said, the state is not safe or under threat of attack. Nigerians are not fools or zombies, it is full right thinking and intelligent people and not dullard like them.....in short, Nothing ever worked under this plagued ridden Government. Trying to turn this country to one party state and by God"s grace, such evil plan will never work.
Re: INEC Postpones Edo Election By Two Weeks by pascal558(m): 6:13pm On Sep 09, 2016
Iriruaga100:
listen dude, it's very visible in every town n city in edo that the people are not happy with this postponement. They are so ready to kick out your pay masters n purveyors of falsehood from osadebe avenue.
an hungry man does not think straight that is why edo people are faulting apc right now,but the big truth is ize iyamu can change nothing,he is just coming to loot cos pdp has gone broke in Edo nd that's a fact...i dnt like Muslims,fulanis nd buhari..but what I knw is buhari is not the cause of what we going yhr
Re: INEC Postpones Edo Election By Two Weeks by pascal558(m): 6:14pm On Sep 09, 2016
Iriruaga100:
an hungry man does not think straight that is why edo people are faulting apc right now,but the big truth is ize iyamu can change nothing,he is just coming to loot cos pdp has gone broke in Edo nd that's a fact...i dnt like Muslims,fulanis nd buhari..but what I knw is buhari is not the cause of what we going through , ask me y nd I will explain this to u...pdp will Neva win this state I knw what a saying
Re: INEC Postpones Edo Election By Two Weeks by pascal558(m): 6:29pm On Sep 09, 2016
Many of u are not in edostate so stop saying what u dnt knw,this election was not postponed because of rigging but because of the reason that was given which was for security.it is no news that the apc family is in support of obaseki nd so is the pdp family in support of ize iyamu,nd so Jonathan nd his militant boiz have plotted to invade the election to work for the victory of poi cos they want the whole of south south to be pdp ...pastor is aware of this plot nd this was what was notice but the time was too short to plan on how to combat these militants nd so the election had to be shifted,if u call that man a pastor again I will slap the hell outa u nd ur militant party,........edo election must be free nd fair,one man one vote will prevail
Re: INEC Postpones Edo Election By Two Weeks by bashydemy(m): 11:07pm On Sep 09, 2016
GoggleB:
Who said Buhari is a saint

APC looking for ways to rig this election but God won't let dem...

Elections has gone back since this man Buhari brought in His own dumbest Inec chairman Prof Mahmoud Yakubu..
APC is now scared Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu..

Osho baba is finished grin
I know when you open thread of those ministers you are an enemy of this Govt. SO instead of Governorship election to hold and those student that want to write mathematics to all fail or the election be postponed for the course of their future choose one.

1 Like

Re: INEC Postpones Edo Election By Two Weeks by Iriruaga100(m): 11:50pm On Sep 09, 2016
pascal558:
an hungry man does not think straight that is why edo people are faulting apc right now,but the big truth is ize iyamu can change nothing,he is just coming to loot cos pdp has gone broke in Edo nd that's a fact...i dnt like Muslims,fulanis nd buhari..but what I knw is buhari is not the cause of what we going yhr
boy u are too dull to know or one of the hypnotized fellow dat still believe d past administration is our problem. It took ur clueless buhari six months to form a govt n fifteen months to form his own economic team. When u leave a country on autopilot for six months, with no clear direction n you expect foreign investors to invest in a country with visionless leader!!! Ize iyamu was oshiomole campaign director in 2012, he worked vigorously for d then acn.
Re: INEC Postpones Edo Election By Two Weeks by pascal558(m): 7:31am On Sep 10, 2016
Iriruaga100:
boy u are too dull to know or one of the hypnotized fellow dat still believe d past administration is our problem. It took ur clueless buhari six months to form a govt n fifteen months to form his own economic team. When u leave a country on autopilot for six months, with no clear direction n you expect foreign investors to invest in a country with visionless leader!!! Ize iyamu was oshiomole campaign director in 2012, he worked vigorously for d then acn.
Its not my fault u had a bad English teacher,if u read my statement carefully u will discover that I don't care about buhari so why will I defnd him..but putting sentiment apart if u mr.knowitall have followed Nigerian history closely from the discovery of oil nd how our gdp have been generated then u won't. Be saying pdp 16years did not kill this country..ranking second below oil is prostitution nd yahoo which was the best thing we exported for the past 16 years..a country like Nigerian rich in timber was importing tooth pick nd u stand yo open ur mouth nd say we where healthy,ogbeni u should go back to skul nd do statistics oh,so u can think well with ur head...y did u think buhari closed the border when Nigeria suddenly became a dump side,nd u think our naira will be healthy...GOD BLESS MY LECTURERS for exposing me into economic tralities nd my soul that have taught me sum courses which I find useful today,maybe by now I would have been thinking like u....kull buhari or nt its non of my business but the truth must remain pdp did us mor harm than good
Re: INEC Postpones Edo Election By Two Weeks by GoggleB(m): 8:59am On Sep 10, 2016
bashydemy:
I know when you open thread of those ministers you are an enemy of this Govt. SO instead of Governorship election to hold and those student that want to write mathematics to all fail or the election be postponed for the course of their future choose one.

Read and think.. Did INEC state the exam as a reason for postponing the election?
The reason they gave was quite different so think and read before u talk.
Re: INEC Postpones Edo Election By Two Weeks by bashydemy(m): 9:04am On Sep 10, 2016
GoggleB:

Read and think.. Did INEC state the exam as a reason for postponing the election?
The reason they gave was quite different so think and read before u talk.

Whatever reason they gave wasn't my business here, atleast this postponement will favor those students am happy with it.

1 Like

Re: INEC Postpones Edo Election By Two Weeks by Iriruaga100(m): 10:10am On Sep 10, 2016
pascal558:
Its not my fault u had a bad English teacher,if u read my statement carefully u will discover that I don't care about buhari so why will I defnd him..but putting sentiment apart if u mr.knowitall have followed Nigerian history closely from the discovery of oil nd how our gdp have been generated then u won't. Be saying pdp 16years did not kill this country..ranking second below oil is prostitution nd yahoo which was the best thing we exported for the past 16 years..a country like Nigerian rich in timber was importing tooth pick nd u stand yo open ur mouth nd say we where healthy,ogbeni u should go back to skul nd do statistics oh,so u can think well with ur head...y did u think buhari closed the border when Nigeria suddenly became a dump side,nd u think our naira will be healthy...GOD BLESS MY LECTURERS for exposing me into economic tralities nd my soul that have taught me sum courses which I find useful today,maybe by now I would have been thinking like u....kull buhari or nt its non of my business but the truth must remain pdp did us mor harm than good
Dude your understanding of simple economic principle is very low n infact someone in ss1 who was taught basic economic principles will understand what I wrote up there. Let me school u a bit, in pdp sixteen years in power there was no recession, no economic meltdown, even when the world experienced economic crisis in 2008 nigeria was not affected because we had good economic team. You talked abt history, in 1984 nigeria went into recession before pdp sixteen years n in 2016 nigeria went into recession again after pdp sixteen years in power. Boy, I pit for your mun n dad because ur sojourn to uniben or any other institution was a wasted one.
Re: INEC Postpones Edo Election By Two Weeks by GoggleB(m): 12:21pm On Sep 10, 2016
bashydemy:

Whatever reason they gave wasn't my business here, atleast this postponement will favor those students am happy with it.
I guess u writing D exam.. success
Re: INEC Postpones Edo Election By Two Weeks by ki02020(m): 12:21pm On Sep 10, 2016
GoggleB:

And what are they making right.. when Inec said no going back few hours ago.. Inec said they are 100% ready.. So what are u saying..

Oga did you check the comment I quote..if you didn't go back and check and tell me if I ask the wrong question
Re: INEC Postpones Edo Election By Two Weeks by Josymor: 12:22pm On Sep 24, 2016
So sad! Dear God intervain. Every plans of APC, Holyghost Fire.
Re: INEC Postpones Edo Election By Two Weeks by Josymor: 12:36pm On Sep 24, 2016
Bro u'r right. U even try give am Uniben, na only those wey go polytechnic dey talk lyk this. e wan show himself. lyk he said, his proud of his lecturer who taught him nothing but rubbish. Economic kor history ni! APC my foot!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dambe: A Game Of Relaxation For The Northerners In Obalende - Photos / Tinubu Waves At His Supporters At Eagles Square, Abuja (Video)) / Hamas Are Not Terrorists But Freedom Fighters Says MURIC, Appeals For Cease Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.