Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,837 members, 7,866,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:00 PM

We need Brass Urgently Any Quantity - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / We need Brass Urgently Any Quantity (732 Views)

NNPC Partners Take Over Conocophillips Share In Brass NNLG / Newclime Products For Supply And Sale In Any Quantity-in The South / Help Me:may Somebody Tell Me The Place To Buy Brass Y Type Strainer, Dn15 Pn16 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We need Brass Urgently Any Quantity by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 07, 2009
We are in need of brass i mean pure brass that have no iron in it a brass is like a metal but it does not have an iron the yoruba call it IDE we need them in large quantities at a good price bargainĀ  call 07039782852

1 Like

Re: We need Brass Urgently Any Quantity by Chalyoti: 4:40pm On Oct 08, 2009
Please let me know the exact quantity you want and how soon you want it.

rgds
Re: We need Brass Urgently Any Quantity by Heyllle(m): 11:22am On Mar 27, 2021
I'm looking for a brass cleaner. Who knows good products from this category?
Re: We need Brass Urgently Any Quantity by Ssathugit: 11:23am On Mar 27, 2021
Brass eventually turns into an ugly look and there are many tools on the market that will help clean the dirt. Do not try to make your own natural cleaning products. If you're a busy person, why would you do that? Just go to Brass Cleaners and see the rating of the top 5 available options. Personally, I liked the tool that is in the second place

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Baby Seating And Creache School (advice Me) / How To Run An Icecream Outlet / Planning To Go Into Haulage Business:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.