Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

Since Change Begins With Us - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Since Change Begins With Us (375 Views)

19 Simple Ways To Show Change Begins With You As A Nigerian - LoftyCentre / Buhari And Osinbajo Wearing Caps In Support Of 'Change Begins With Me' / Buhari To Launch ‘change Begins With Me’ Campaign On Thursday-the Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Since Change Begins With Us by mekaboy(m): 6:56pm On Sep 08, 2016
You told us Gej was evil that we should vote you for change, now the change begins with us. That cool, guess what, we will use our change in 2019 to change u.

When 2019 comes, remember the change belongs to us.

2 Likes

Re: Since Change Begins With Us by AngelAhnie(f): 6:58pm On Sep 08, 2016
E tire me
Re: Since Change Begins With Us by naza9ja(m): 7:03pm On Sep 08, 2016
Why is everyone saying this... this guys might rig the election come 2019
Re: Since Change Begins With Us by oyinkinola: 7:06pm On Sep 08, 2016
mekaboy:
You told us Gej was evil that we should vote you for change, now the change begins with us. That cool, guess what, we will use our change in 2019 to change u.

When 2019 comes, remember the change belongs to us.
...op your voting capacity pls?

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Blames PDP For Economic Recession--applauds Anti-corruption / Opinion: How Did ‘we’ Get It ‘wrong’ With Buhari? / Buhari Spent Less Than N20m On Ear Treatment – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.