Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,966 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Business You Can Start Instead Of Buying Samsung Galaxy J7 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Business You Can Start Instead Of Buying Samsung Galaxy J7 (560 Views)

Lady Mistakenly Buys N15k MTN Airtime Instead Of N1500 / Top 7 Things To Do Instead Of Buying The Iphone 8 Or Iphone 8 Plus / 14 Things You Can Buy Instead Of The Iphone 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business You Can Start Instead Of Buying Samsung Galaxy J7 by bolajioginni: 7:35pm On Sep 08, 2016
A recent market survey revealed that a Samsung
Galaxy j7 smartphone costs about 78,000 Naira,
and there are currently many jobless Nigerians
who own phones like this. Meanwhile with such
money you can start small private businesses,
with you alone as the sole proprietor( only
employee).
A plastic fish tank is about 12,000 naira, you can
get 1,000 fingerling catfish for 25,000, and then a
small fish farm has started.
Now with the 41,000 thousand Naira balance you
have from the 78,000, you can manage to take
care of your fish to table size. And four to five
months time after when you sell, you will be
making between 350,000 to 400,000 thousand.
I think this is better than carrying a big phone and
still being jobless, waiting for the Nigerian
government to put food on your table

2 Likes

Re: Business You Can Start Instead Of Buying Samsung Galaxy J7 by biggerboyc(m): 8:09pm On Sep 08, 2016
please can you explain everything it takes to operate a fish farm in nigeria and the whole procedure. I'm very much interested. can titus fish also survive in this kind of condition. i want the business that already have market not the one i will be looking for market. can those fish multiply i mean reproduce or i have to rear and buy. I'm about to finish nysc and i don't want to start looking for job. help me witg you number for better communication

(1) (Reply)

What You Do Not Know About Power Bank. / 7 Reasons Why You Need To Have A Portable External Hard Drive / Samsung Galaxy S6 Photos, Specs, Features And Price In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.