Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Abeg! Where Are Those Artistes That Sang In Support Of Buhari During Campaign? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abeg! Where Are Those Artistes That Sang In Support Of Buhari During Campaign? (1133 Views)

Jigawa Residents Receive N5000 Promised By Buhari During 2015 Campaign / Kachikwu Met Only Aides, Not Buhari, During Aso Rock Visit On Friday - Sahara R / Oshiomhole And Obaseki Eating Corn During Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abeg! Where Are Those Artistes That Sang In Support Of Buhari During Campaign? by Bethelwealthy(m): 8:12pm On Sep 08, 2016
If its not too much to ask, where are the A-lists artistes that sanged their throats out against GEJ in support of Buhari and His Change agenda?
I remember a TV interview granted Idris Abdulkarim and how he predicted everything we presently witness under the APC govt. Likewise, i remember Lagbaja omo baba mukomuko, telling his mind as to how Jonathan was outrightly imcompetent and unfit to rule. The natural instinct of man is to think he knows much, so let me assume am inside the minds of these individuals, though of different opinions, but equally relevant and talentled, nonetheless. Idris will be like "una never see something", and Lagbaja will be like "Omo! nothing for meeeeeeeee in this govt".
But why are those bold, vibrant and rapidly expanding artistes under Jonathan and PDP suddenly showless, shineless and less heard. I remember Jonathan got big plans for them and now, no one is mentioning them.
Business was good for them, not from politicians, but Nigerians and the corporate world, i cant say they are half-earning as much right now.
Nigeria is blessed talented young minds, but talent and wisdom are distant, very distant cousins.
again i ask, WHERE ARE THOSE BOLD, VIBRANT AND DARING ARTISTES WHO SHONE SO BRIGHT UNDER PDP RULE BUT DONT SEEM TO...............to be continued!

5 Likes

Re: Abeg! Where Are Those Artistes That Sang In Support Of Buhari During Campaign? by divinehand2003(m): 8:16pm On Sep 08, 2016
They are there making their money.
Re: Abeg! Where Are Those Artistes That Sang In Support Of Buhari During Campaign? by 3unitload(m): 8:17pm On Sep 08, 2016
They are somewhere enjoying part of their change they voted for...lolzz

2 Likes

Re: Abeg! Where Are Those Artistes That Sang In Support Of Buhari During Campaign? by MadeInTokyo: 8:20pm On Sep 08, 2016
grin grin grin

Olamide is Number 1

2 Likes

Re: Abeg! Where Are Those Artistes That Sang In Support Of Buhari During Campaign? by Jengem: 8:21pm On Sep 08, 2016
MI

Don Jazzy

Korede Bello

Very useless set of fellows

5 Likes

Re: Abeg! Where Are Those Artistes That Sang In Support Of Buhari During Campaign? by anibi9674: 8:21pm On Sep 08, 2016
hehehe they don chop clean mouth they spend their money way I believe say don finish by now. when be the last time then do show for we country self.

1 Like

Re: Abeg! Where Are Those Artistes That Sang In Support Of Buhari During Campaign? by AtlanticBreeze: 8:29pm On Sep 08, 2016
I have noticed that shows and musical concerts in Nigeria have reduced drastically.. When the likes of Donjazzy, basketmouth, mi, olamide etc were campaigning for Buhari that is not anyway secular against a GEJ administration that was entertainment friendly and even supported them with free money, they didnt know they were hurting themselves.. Let them host their 1m/per table show again lets see. LMAO grin grin grin grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abeg! Where Are Those Artistes That Sang In Support Of Buhari During Campaign? by douchesnozzle(m): 8:41pm On Sep 08, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:
I have noticed that shows and musical concerts in Nigeria have reduced drastically.. When the likes of Donjazzy, basketmout, etc were campaigning for Buhari that is not anyway secular against a GEJ administration that was entertainment friendly and even supported them with free money, they didnt know they were hurting themselves.. Let them host their 1m/per table show again lets see. LMAO grin grin grin grin grin
Bros u just spoke my mind. Those entertainers are going to be worse hit by this recession. Imagine I fall in lag on vacation, oboy everywhere dry. I was glued to hip TV waiting to see any better show advert wey I fit go chill oboy nothing enticing. The one I managed to attend on the island had a very poor turnout. Nobody tell me I picked the next available flight back to my base. Like someone rightly posted recently "who no dey in 1985 when Buhari rule go surely dey this 2016".

7 Likes

Re: Abeg! Where Are Those Artistes That Sang In Support Of Buhari During Campaign? by Trut(m): 8:45pm On Sep 08, 2016
They're regretting their stup!d action in shame. Showbiz is no longer paying like in GEJ era.

2 Likes

Re: Abeg! Where Are Those Artistes That Sang In Support Of Buhari During Campaign? by aylagos(m): 8:48pm On Sep 08, 2016
Jengem:
MI

Don Jazzy

Korede Bello

Very useless set of fellows
as useless as yourself cos you made your choice and they made theirs

1 Like

Re: Abeg! Where Are Those Artistes That Sang In Support Of Buhari During Campaign? by aylagos(m): 8:52pm On Sep 08, 2016
Chicken brain everywhere on Nairaland grin
Re: Abeg! Where Are Those Artistes That Sang In Support Of Buhari During Campaign? by ShineuEye: 8:53pm On Sep 08, 2016
God will punish all of them for helping make this old bigoted ediot the presidiot.

3 Likes

Re: Abeg! Where Are Those Artistes That Sang In Support Of Buhari During Campaign? by ijeshaboy: 9:02pm On Sep 08, 2016
You this useless lousy frustrated lazy ass abusing buhari should go and sit down is he the one behind your mental backwardness, pls direct your anger to your LGA chairman and state governors collecting huge allocation from abuja.
Re: Abeg! Where Are Those Artistes That Sang In Support Of Buhari During Campaign? by AtlanticBreeze: 9:24pm On Sep 08, 2016
ijeshaboy:
You this useless lousy frustrated lazy ass abusing buhari should go and sit down is he the one behind your mental backwardness, pls direct your anger to your LGA chairman and state governors collecting huge allocation from abuja.
his local government chiarman and state governors did not cause the recession he is experiencing

6 Likes

Re: Abeg! Where Are Those Artistes That Sang In Support Of Buhari During Campaign? by truthspeaks: 9:30pm On Sep 08, 2016
grin
Re: Abeg! Where Are Those Artistes That Sang In Support Of Buhari During Campaign? by ijeshaboy: 9:43pm On Sep 08, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

his local government chiarman and state governors did not cause the recession he is experiencing
go and inject, fanikayode, dokpesi, olisa metuh, etc
Re: Abeg! Where Are Those Artistes That Sang In Support Of Buhari During Campaign? by iheanyi40(m): 10:33pm On Sep 08, 2016
ijeshaboy:
Ewu, c nursery school beef lines u de drop 4 ere, anu mpama

4 Likes

Re: Abeg! Where Are Those Artistes That Sang In Support Of Buhari During Campaign? by ijeshaboy: 6:22am On Sep 09, 2016
iheanyi40:
Ewu, c nursery school beef lines u de drop 4 ere, anu mpama
go and get a life, must u speak that your drug peddling language, wawa ko we.
Re: Abeg! Where Are Those Artistes That Sang In Support Of Buhari During Campaign? by Justiyke4u: 6:47am On Sep 09, 2016
They are now in abeyance

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari’s Statement That His Wife Belong To The / Rivers Rerun: Wike’s Utterances, Inciting, Provocative, Dangerous —INEC / Economic Recession Has Almost Ended, Pres. Buhari Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.