Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Information Communications Technology Vacancy - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Information Communications Technology Vacancy (1207 Views)

What Is The Salary Of B.sc Level 8 Officer At Nigeria Communications Commission / Various Vacancies In An Information And Communications Technology Company / Insight Communications Ltd Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Information Communications Technology Vacancy by cblow(m): 10:45am On Oct 07, 2009
Dear all
Just to let my fellow nairalanders know that there is an urgent vacancy in a reputable ICT firm as they open an office in Lagos in a bid to diversify operations. CV's are welcome from young, self motivated and dynamic IT professionals who are ready to take on the challenge. The ICT company has been in operation since 2002 with her head quaters in Port Harcourt.

Dead line for sending/receiving CV's is today the 7th October and by 4pm. Successful Candidates will be contacted for possible recruitment by the 8th October 2009. Please this is open to only Lagos residents.

Send CV's to moses.osunde@gmail.com
Re: Information Communications Technology Vacancy by sophianah(f): 11:26am On Oct 07, 2009
is it only for professionals or can fresh graduate also apply?
Re: Information Communications Technology Vacancy by cblow(m): 11:30am On Oct 07, 2009
There emphasis is on fresh graduates that they will groom to be future leaders of the company. but professionals are also free to send in CV's.
Re: Information Communications Technology Vacancy by sophianah(f): 12:20pm On Oct 07, 2009
av already sent mine, thx for the information, it is really appreciated
Re: Information Communications Technology Vacancy by cblow(m): 12:42pm On Oct 07, 2009
sophianah:

av already sent mine, thx for the information, it is really appreciated
pls resend, told them about you, but they dont think they have received urs yet.
Re: Information Communications Technology Vacancy by sophianah(f): 12:48pm On Oct 07, 2009
c_blow:

pls resend, told them about you, but they dont think they have received urs yet.
ok, thx, just did that now
Re: Information Communications Technology Vacancy by cblow(m): 12:50pm On Oct 07, 2009
cool, the guy has confirmed he has received it. he shld give you a call soon.
Re: Information Communications Technology Vacancy by haykay2: 1:22pm On Oct 07, 2009
sophianah
u be full mumu.
i no no sey somebody still dey dis nigeria wey be fool as u are.
au person go dey use ur brain and u dey comply still dey appreciate am.
a beg go sit down.
munguns like u are not expected to be here.
i av the consent to say it again "u be full mumu"
Re: Information Communications Technology Vacancy by cblow(m): 3:27pm On Oct 07, 2009
Thanks everyone for those that sent in their CV's. My friend says to inform everyone that they have received a large number of applications and have placed phone calls across to those that made it through the initial screening. Henchforth, no further CV will be reviewed.
Re: Information Communications Technology Vacancy by nkemmadu: 2:45am On Oct 09, 2009
abeg o i just sdend my cv now can u look at it first? thanks bro

(1) (Reply)

Get The A-b-c Of Etisalat's China Phone Free Browsing / Call Center Executives / Jobconnect Forum: Eraproserve, Cil, Etc Organises 'employerbility' Seminar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.