Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,161 members, 7,811,353 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

Photo Of Harrysong And Tania Omotayo, Wizkid's Ex-Girlfriend Got Fans Talking - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Harrysong And Tania Omotayo, Wizkid's Ex-Girlfriend Got Fans Talking (49535 Views)

Chioma The Chef Chi In Braless Outfit. Davido's Girlfriend Got Fans Talking / Tekno And Tania Omotayo At The Launch Of Her Clothing Line [PIC / Sophia Momodu And Tania Omotayo Hang Out (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Harrysong And Tania Omotayo, Wizkid's Ex-Girlfriend Got Fans Talking by JAYTUNEZ(m): 10:06pm On Sep 08, 2016
Fans and followers cautioned the popular Five star music artiste not to go anywhere near Wizzy's babe.

Harrysong, minutes ago shared a photo with Tania Omotayo on his social media page. Tania, a super model is Wizkid's popular on and off girlfriend, tho they have been apart for a while, as the starboy chief has been heavily linked with ROC Nation artiste, Justine Skye.

One of Harrysong's follower on IG, asked if he was the one taking over from Wizkid, a question which led to Tania reacting to the photo by replying Harrysong, who had captioned the photo with;

"I have great respect for this beautiful lady. More grace to you Mami @taniaomotayo".

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/09/fans-accuse-harrysong-of-making-move-on.html?m=1

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKGo21mAeyb/

Re: Photo Of Harrysong And Tania Omotayo, Wizkid's Ex-Girlfriend Got Fans Talking by UndisputedBosom(m): 10:17pm On Sep 08, 2016
One man's poison is another man's favourite grin

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of Harrysong And Tania Omotayo, Wizkid's Ex-Girlfriend Got Fans Talking by Kobicove(m): 11:31pm On Sep 08, 2016
Where is the super model?

OP, do you even know the meaning of the word "Super model"?

68 Likes

Re: Photo Of Harrysong And Tania Omotayo, Wizkid's Ex-Girlfriend Got Fans Talking by 7inches: 11:36pm On Sep 08, 2016
mtcheeew!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Harrysong And Tania Omotayo, Wizkid's Ex-Girlfriend Got Fans Talking by YOUNGESTPABLO(m): 12:30am On Sep 09, 2016
him no fit look for tear rubber ni a whole baba for the girls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Harrysong And Tania Omotayo, Wizkid's Ex-Girlfriend Got Fans Talking by yungryce: 7:06am On Sep 09, 2016
one man's poison is another's meat. he is free to do as he pleases

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Harrysong And Tania Omotayo, Wizkid's Ex-Girlfriend Got Fans Talking by Smellymouth: 7:06am On Sep 09, 2016
I fit bet with my Goat Meat peppersoup say na this thing dey Harrysong mind ==> grin grin

140 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Photo Of Harrysong And Tania Omotayo, Wizkid's Ex-Girlfriend Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 09, 2016
Harrysong dis one wey you dey talk about respect......lipsrsealed.....we know wetin you want oo

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Harrysong And Tania Omotayo, Wizkid's Ex-Girlfriend Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 09, 2016
Kobicove:
Where is the super model?

OP, do you even know the meaning of the word "Super model"?
Must she wear pant and bra b4 u know she's a model tongue

9 Likes

Re: Photo Of Harrysong And Tania Omotayo, Wizkid's Ex-Girlfriend Got Fans Talking by emeijeh(m): 8:56am On Sep 09, 2016
Na from clap dem dey enter dance.
Celebrities and relationship wahala na 5&6

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of Harrysong And Tania Omotayo, Wizkid's Ex-Girlfriend Got Fans Talking by CR77(f): 8:56am On Sep 09, 2016
People most talk lipsrsealed
Re: Photo Of Harrysong And Tania Omotayo, Wizkid's Ex-Girlfriend Got Fans Talking by henrydadon(m): 8:56am On Sep 09, 2016
Mismatch

Kole werk

Except she want to use him as a rebound

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Harrysong And Tania Omotayo, Wizkid's Ex-Girlfriend Got Fans Talking by uwagimboo: 8:57am On Sep 09, 2016
Mtcheew!!!!!
How does this reduce the #200 T.Fare they charge from marina to V.I...

7 Likes

Re: Photo Of Harrysong And Tania Omotayo, Wizkid's Ex-Girlfriend Got Fans Talking by soberdrunk(m): 8:57am On Sep 09, 2016
grin why she come dey blush like househelp way oga dey toast? angry angry

7 Likes

Re: Photo Of Harrysong And Tania Omotayo, Wizkid's Ex-Girlfriend Got Fans Talking by ibroh22(m): 8:57am On Sep 09, 2016
eeyahhh!!
Re: Photo Of Harrysong And Tania Omotayo, Wizkid's Ex-Girlfriend Got Fans Talking by AYOOZI(m): 8:58am On Sep 09, 2016
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Harrysong And Tania Omotayo, Wizkid's Ex-Girlfriend Got Fans Talking by Josmila(m): 8:58am On Sep 09, 2016
Smellymouth:
I fit bet with my Goat Meat peppersoup say na this thing dey Harrysong mind ==> grin grin

But why are you like this?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Harrysong And Tania Omotayo, Wizkid's Ex-Girlfriend Got Fans Talking by olaolulazio(m): 9:01am On Sep 09, 2016
Agbaya! Their problem ni sha.
Re: Photo Of Harrysong And Tania Omotayo, Wizkid's Ex-Girlfriend Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 09, 2016
Naija n celeb.....
Mtcheew wetin dey dis pics nw?
Em no even hold waist talk more of nyash....
Em no even talk lik talk more of love....

Naija people onz dem c celeb na so dem go de talk rubbish....

[size=5pt]religion is sill a scam[/size]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Harrysong And Tania Omotayo, Wizkid's Ex-Girlfriend Got Fans Talking by Polyglot7pointO: 9:01am On Sep 09, 2016
after the post display the bang the bang make spread ur legs as i want.. grin grin grin grin
JAYTUNEZ:
Fans and followers cautioned the popular Five star music artiste not to go anywhere near Wizzy's babe.

Harrysong, minutes ago shared a photo with Tania Omotayo on his social media page. Tania, a super model is Wizkid's popular on and off girlfriend, tho they have been apart for a while, as the starboy chief has been heavily linked with ROC Nation artiste, Justine Skye.

One of Harrysong's follower on IG, asked if he was the one taking over from Wizkid, a question which led to Tania reacting to the photo by replying Harrysong, who had captioned the photo with;

"I have great respect for this beautiful lady. More grace to you Mami @taniaomotayo".

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/09/fans-accuse-harrysong-of-making-move-on.html?m=1

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKGo21mAeyb/
Re: Photo Of Harrysong And Tania Omotayo, Wizkid's Ex-Girlfriend Got Fans Talking by emmyid(m): 9:01am On Sep 09, 2016
Dem stand like shy lovers. Why shy dem shy, well, even if dem shy shy, shy dem shy for me? Afterall they are a people?

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Harrysong And Tania Omotayo, Wizkid's Ex-Girlfriend Got Fans Talking by vievan(f): 9:02am On Sep 09, 2016
U guys r funny
Re: Photo Of Harrysong And Tania Omotayo, Wizkid's Ex-Girlfriend Got Fans Talking by esuLAAROYE(m): 9:04am On Sep 09, 2016
i wan shit first
Re: Photo Of Harrysong And Tania Omotayo, Wizkid's Ex-Girlfriend Got Fans Talking by salaboiz(m): 9:04am On Sep 09, 2016
Follow follow
Re: Photo Of Harrysong And Tania Omotayo, Wizkid's Ex-Girlfriend Got Fans Talking by aylagos(m): 9:04am On Sep 09, 2016
Their concern not mine
Re: Photo Of Harrysong And Tania Omotayo, Wizkid's Ex-Girlfriend Got Fans Talking by clems93(m): 9:04am On Sep 09, 2016
undecided
Re: Photo Of Harrysong And Tania Omotayo, Wizkid's Ex-Girlfriend Got Fans Talking by BonaVIta(m): 9:05am On Sep 09, 2016
Harry, I just wanted to post something silly about your alleged *respect* to Omotayo.

But after a second thought I decided to format that thought n redirect it to the Op and Lala... for bringing this to FP.

May this type of news be the best news they'll be receiving through out this mnth...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Harrysong And Tania Omotayo, Wizkid's Ex-Girlfriend Got Fans Talking by eph12(m): 9:05am On Sep 09, 2016
YOUNGESTPABLO:
him no fit look for tear rubber ni a whole baba for the girls
You get tear rubber for your house? Your sisters na tear rubber?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Harrysong And Tania Omotayo, Wizkid's Ex-Girlfriend Got Fans Talking by Icansing: 9:05am On Sep 09, 2016
Even your boo get he boo u better comoth mind there before Wizzy use u drop single
Re: Photo Of Harrysong And Tania Omotayo, Wizkid's Ex-Girlfriend Got Fans Talking by aylagos(m): 9:08am On Sep 09, 2016
vievan:
U guys r funny
bae be my rihana let me be your drake
Re: Photo Of Harrysong And Tania Omotayo, Wizkid's Ex-Girlfriend Got Fans Talking by omanifrank(m): 9:09am On Sep 09, 2016
i see am
Re: Photo Of Harrysong And Tania Omotayo, Wizkid's Ex-Girlfriend Got Fans Talking by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 9:09am On Sep 09, 2016
Please what does she do for a living? Abi na to dey date celebs ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arnold Schwarzenegger & Maria Shriver Divorced After 10 Years / Davido To Shutdown The Internet With Chef Chioma 'Assurance' (Photo) / Timaya Shows Off Exquisite Bedroom, Seen Jumping In Bed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.