Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Dion Osagie Reacts To The Postponement Of Edo Elections. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dion Osagie Reacts To The Postponement Of Edo Elections. Photos (28107 Views)

Onitsha-Asaba Head Bridge Locked Down Due To Delta State L.G Elections (Photos) / Fayose And Wike Off To Anambra For PDP Governorship Primary Elections (Photos) / Campaign Posters Of Candidates For Rivers Re-run Elections (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dion Osagie Reacts To The Postponement Of Edo Elections. Photos by dainformant(m): 10:11pm On Sep 08, 2016
Amb Dion Osagie, a Nigerian entrepreneur and humanitarian activist who is based in the United States has reacted to the postponement of the governorship elections in Edo state. The Independent National Electoral Commission agreed to shift the Edo State governorship election by two weeks. The election had earlier been scheduled for Saturday September 10, 2016.

The Edo state indigene (Amb Dion Osagie) who has always lambasted politicians for their policies -took to his Facebook page to post the below;

I decided to eat ISIEWU and cold Heineken for lunch when I heard Edo election has been postponed base on matter on ground. I think this will be an advantage to the PDP! I have said it before and over and over again. They don't really care about us!!

Let me finish my Isiewu before they postpone it. Like they postpone Edo election without considering people who have already made plans to come home to vote.

It is a shame that INEC Nigeria can not do the needful with all the time had for planning. What a shameless leaders and citizens who continue to let them have their way. Letting them treat us the way they want. Let's stop being a fool because power belong to the people.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/09/amb-dion-osagie-reacts-to-postponement.html

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dion Osagie Reacts To The Postponement Of Edo Elections. Photos by dainformant(m): 10:11pm On Sep 08, 2016
u go fear na

9 Likes

Re: Dion Osagie Reacts To The Postponement Of Edo Elections. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 10:12pm On Sep 08, 2016
funny guy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dion Osagie Reacts To The Postponement Of Edo Elections. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 10:14pm On Sep 08, 2016
INEC are big jokers

50 Likes

Re: Dion Osagie Reacts To The Postponement Of Edo Elections. Photos by ibehKachukwu: 10:26pm On Sep 08, 2016
Lemme comment before dem postponed am.

One wonder what 2019 election would look like.

80 Likes

Re: Dion Osagie Reacts To The Postponement Of Edo Elections. Photos by amSTARboy: 10:45pm On Sep 08, 2016
dainformant:

Let me finish my Isiewu before they postpone it. Like they postpone Edo election without considering people who have already made plans to come home to vote.

It is a shame that INEC Nigeria can not do the needful with all the time had for planning. What a shameless leaders and citizens who continue to let them have their way. Letting them treat us the way they want. Let's stop being a fool because power belong to the people.

[/i]
Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/09/amb-dion-osagie-reacts-to-postponement.html

1 Like

Re: Dion Osagie Reacts To The Postponement Of Edo Elections. Photos by Holywizard: 11:01pm On Sep 08, 2016
let me go one more round before I comment on this

4 Likes

Re: Dion Osagie Reacts To The Postponement Of Edo Elections. Photos by ogba20: 12:01am On Sep 09, 2016
Holywizard:
let me go one more round before I comment on this
fast oooooo before they do the needful. ndiara

6 Likes

Re: Dion Osagie Reacts To The Postponement Of Edo Elections. Photos by emeijeh(m): 12:10am On Sep 09, 2016
Oshiomh-ole na fear-fear.
He has once again spent millions to bribe the police and DSS for the postponement game.
But, no matter what, even if they push it to December, my candidate will still win.
APC can go an' die

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dion Osagie Reacts To The Postponement Of Edo Elections. Photos by JonSnow(m): 3:03am On Sep 09, 2016
This goes to show that buhari and his team of bloodsuckers might just not accede to relinquish power come 2019. (that's if there would be a nigeria by 2019) wink wink

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dion Osagie Reacts To The Postponement Of Edo Elections. Photos by egopersonified(f): 3:38am On Sep 09, 2016
so many people have travelled and intend traveling today because of this election, I just feel the change of date notice was too short. Heard oba's coronation is in two weeks, let's watch how this will play out.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dion Osagie Reacts To The Postponement Of Edo Elections. Photos by Mekzyzeus(m): 3:53am On Sep 09, 2016
Makes us wonder the drama that will play out come 2019. Nigeria is literally sitting on top gun powder sad angry

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dion Osagie Reacts To The Postponement Of Edo Elections. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 5:45am On Sep 09, 2016
"change is here"
Mekzyzeus:
Makes us wonder the drama that will play out come 2019. Nigeria is literally sitting on top gun powder sad angry

2 Likes

Re: Dion Osagie Reacts To The Postponement Of Edo Elections. Photos by Boleyndynasty2(f): 6:21am On Sep 09, 2016
Ayam only interested in that plate of Isiewu infront of dah guy cry

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dion Osagie Reacts To The Postponement Of Edo Elections. Photos by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 09, 2016
LMFAO, Comfortably criticizing Nigeria from a Chilled air conditioned bar in Texas while feasting on isi ewu and Heineken.

Trump will treat your fvck ups grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dion Osagie Reacts To The Postponement Of Edo Elections. Photos by naija1stpikin: 8:00am On Sep 09, 2016

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dion Osagie Reacts To The Postponement Of Edo Elections. Photos by bukynkwuenu: 8:00am On Sep 09, 2016
.confused DULLARDEEN govt

what will happen when they have to conduct for like 4 states together...den na deferring dem go do am

4 Likes

Re: Dion Osagie Reacts To The Postponement Of Edo Elections. Photos by agwom(m): 8:01am On Sep 09, 2016
cry

1 Like

Re: Dion Osagie Reacts To The Postponement Of Edo Elections. Photos by sukkot: 8:02am On Sep 09, 2016
isnt that too much food for one man ? gluttony
Re: Dion Osagie Reacts To The Postponement Of Edo Elections. Photos by OgidiOlu3(m): 8:02am On Sep 09, 2016
"It is a shame that INEC Nigeria can not do the needful with all the time had for planning."

He must be a Nairalander undecided

8 Likes

Re: Dion Osagie Reacts To The Postponement Of Edo Elections. Photos by nototribalist: 8:02am On Sep 09, 2016
APC can't win any election in Nigeria again. People eye don open by force.

11 Likes

Re: Dion Osagie Reacts To The Postponement Of Edo Elections. Photos by ryd3(m): 8:02am On Sep 09, 2016
Isiewu calabash... The biggest scam ever

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dion Osagie Reacts To The Postponement Of Edo Elections. Photos by ask4double(m): 8:03am On Sep 09, 2016
Can this same INEC conduct 2019 polls in the entire country? because they can barely conduct a successful election even in a local government area. The thing de give me serious cause for concern o.....

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dion Osagie Reacts To The Postponement Of Edo Elections. Photos by Ask4bigneyo(m): 8:03am On Sep 09, 2016
Hunmmn
Re: Dion Osagie Reacts To The Postponement Of Edo Elections. Photos by omoowhe: 8:03am On Sep 09, 2016
Nigeria is in poo

2 Likes

Re: Dion Osagie Reacts To The Postponement Of Edo Elections. Photos by nototribalist: 8:04am On Sep 09, 2016
sukkot:
isnt that too much food for one man ? gluttony
E better sey na you chop am?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dion Osagie Reacts To The Postponement Of Edo Elections. Photos by holyfather(m): 8:05am On Sep 09, 2016
Edo man wey dey chop isi ewu for America.
Interesting!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dion Osagie Reacts To The Postponement Of Edo Elections. Photos by agbangam: 8:06am On Sep 09, 2016
Hmmm, I pity for pple praising dat Pastor of a guy, if only u pple lived in Edo state wen PDP were in power u won't want to near dat crazy party. PDP wrecked Edo state, igbenedion and is gang of robbers milked d little allocation given to Edo state and believe me guys dat Pastor Iyanmu was among d robbers cos he worked althru for Igbenedion. The pastor guy only left for A.C.N den due to sharing formula and disagreement wit Anenih. The pastor guy later port back to PDP cos Oshomole outsmarted him. We dat live in Edo state new how d state of infrastructures, crime rate and d under-development dat took place during PDP reign in Edo state. Der was even a road dat PDP said cudn't not be fixed due to d activities of witch crafts but Oshomole came and fixed dat same road and so many others. My aunt lost so many of her student den to public schools cos Oshomole revamped d Public schools dat was abandoned by PDP, wish I had d foto of ring road during PDP reign, u wud see dat oshomole tried. I know pple are angry cos of d recession and current hard times but we shudn't make dat mistake of electing dat pastor guy. Dat guy na advance 419 like Igbenedion his mentor. May God help us all.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dion Osagie Reacts To The Postponement Of Edo Elections. Photos by Opistorincos(m): 8:06am On Sep 09, 2016
wu ihn reaction don epp??
Re: Dion Osagie Reacts To The Postponement Of Edo Elections. Photos by shugaboy6102(m): 8:06am On Sep 09, 2016
This present INEC and APC govt are a shame and disgrace.I just hope 2019 won't be like another june 12.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Vs PDP :Infographics Details / Breaking News: Senator Douye Diri Wins PDP Primary In Bayelsa State / Oshiomhole Fails To Resume Office On Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.