Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Lagos To London- Life Of The Super Rich - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Lagos To London- Life Of The Super Rich (777 Views)

Ooni Of Ife Jittery? Runs to London, Declares 3 Days Fasting & Prayers-Premium T / African Hamar Tribes - Rituals Life Of Hamar Tribe In Ethiopia (part 1) / Be Free, Fulfilled And Live The Life Of Your Dreams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lagos To London- Life Of The Super Rich by whitebrown(f): 10:19pm On Sep 08, 2016
This link was sent to me by a friend with whom I was discussing the predicaments currently faced by Majority of Nigerians. i also saw thesame video on mail online. It's just very amazing and funny the comments about this video on mail online. Most of the comments had one message loud and clear, " use your money in fixing your country, we don't need your patronage" . Nairalanders, over to you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7598w4oCRw

1 Like

Re: Lagos To London- Life Of The Super Rich by rumenase(m): 3:36pm On Oct 24, 2017
whitebrown:
This link was sent to me by a friend with whom I was discussing the predicaments currently faced by Majority of Nigerians. i also saw thesame video on mail online. It's just very amazing and funny the comments about this video on mail online. Most of the comments had one message loud and clear, " use your money in fixing your country, we don't need your patronage" . Nairalanders, over to you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7598w4oCRw

do yu still have propac ultimate and what is the cost now drop yur contact so I can reach yu. thanks

(1) (Reply)

Benin Crown Prince Wrestles With Chief Priest, Proceeds To Sacred Forest / Learn How I made from 500k to 1million in just one wee k / Corpse Of Eze Ndi Igbo In China Set To Arrive Nigeria After His Death Months Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.