Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,609 members, 7,820,166 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Which Team Do You Think Is The Favorite To Win Epl This Season? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Which Team Do You Think Is The Favorite To Win Epl This Season? (870 Views)

Unai Emery Is Arsenal Winning The EPL This Season? Abumeyang Scores Hatrick / Why Man Utd Will Win The EPL This Season / Leaked !!! Bet On Everton FC To Win EPL Now!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Team Do You Think Is The Favorite To Win Epl This Season? by Nobody: 2:01am On Sep 09, 2016
Adding to the current form of some of the big teams in england , the team which might be known to be the favourite is still confusing.
Re: Which Team Do You Think Is The Favorite To Win Epl This Season? by acenazt: 2:55am On Sep 09, 2016
The current top 3.
But I think Chelsea and Manchester United are the real contenders

1 Like

Re: Which Team Do You Think Is The Favorite To Win Epl This Season? by scaramenga: 3:08am On Sep 09, 2016
Newcastle,everton,reading

grin I like a good underdog story

1 Like

Re: Which Team Do You Think Is The Favorite To Win Epl This Season? by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:19pm On Sep 09, 2016
West Brom
Re: Which Team Do You Think Is The Favorite To Win Epl This Season? by sammycarz(m): 12:49pm On Sep 09, 2016
Chelsea
Re: Which Team Do You Think Is The Favorite To Win Epl This Season? by Maxity02(f): 2:24pm On Sep 09, 2016
y'all should stop deceiving yourselves

it's Manchester city or no other team

1 Like

Re: Which Team Do You Think Is The Favorite To Win Epl This Season? by Lily4star(f): 3:07pm On Sep 09, 2016
Maxity02:
y'all should stop deceiving yourselves

it's Manchester city or no other team

Hope you haven't forgotten our bet, someone is do deactivating her account tomorrow
Re: Which Team Do You Think Is The Favorite To Win Epl This Season? by Maxity02(f): 3:16pm On Sep 09, 2016
Lily4star:

Hope you haven't forgotten our bet, someone is do deactivating her account tomorrow
our bet is still intact grin we are winning tomorrow

Manchester city forever
Re: Which Team Do You Think Is The Favorite To Win Epl This Season? by Lily4star(f): 3:18pm On Sep 09, 2016
Maxity02:
our bet is still intact grin we are winning tomorrow

Manchester city forever

Well, there's only one way to find out
Re: Which Team Do You Think Is The Favorite To Win Epl This Season? by Maxity02(f): 3:21pm On Sep 09, 2016
Lily4star:

Well, there's only one way to find out
tomorrow @ ethihad stadium grin

ibra & pogba won't help you guys this time
Re: Which Team Do You Think Is The Favorite To Win Epl This Season? by Lily4star(f): 3:27pm On Sep 09, 2016
Maxity02:
tomorrow @ ethihad stadium grin

ibra & pogba won't help you guys this time

It's going to be at Old Trafford, your stadium will have to wait for next year for the second leg, you need to be scared right now, you are going to be playing against the newly reformed United, hot, roaring and blazing as well as against the fans, you can't stand the heat I bet my left boob$. Lol
Re: Which Team Do You Think Is The Favorite To Win Epl This Season? by Maxity02(f): 3:35pm On Sep 09, 2016
Lily4star:

It's going to be at Old Trafford, your stadium will have to wait for next year for the second leg, you need to be scared right now, you are going to be playing against the newly reformed United, hot, roaring and blazing as well as against the fans, you can't stand the heat I bet my left boob$. Lol
hahahah grin cheesy

I laughing hard at your comment, remember hull city grin its Manchester city
Re: Which Team Do You Think Is The Favorite To Win Epl This Season? by Lily4star(f): 3:43pm On Sep 09, 2016
Maxity02:
hahahah grin cheesy

I laughing hard at your comment, remember hull city grin its Manchester city

We did it last season, we will do it again
Re: Which Team Do You Think Is The Favorite To Win Epl This Season? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 09, 2016
man united our hope and our team
Re: Which Team Do You Think Is The Favorite To Win Epl This Season? by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 10, 2016
Lily4star:

We did it last season, we will do it again
what time is d match today
Re: Which Team Do You Think Is The Favorite To Win Epl This Season? by Lily4star(f): 8:04am On Sep 10, 2016
Vessi:

what time is d match today

12:30pm

(1) (Reply)

Epic! Pogb’s Dab Celebration Nowa Maths Equation / UCL Analysis Predict Results From Net9ra [WON] / 10 Things You Don't Know About Cristiano Ronaldo Football Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.