Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,849 members, 7,956,184 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:14 AM

Keep Drooling; Delicacies You Can't Afford To Miss (photos) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Keep Drooling; Delicacies You Can't Afford To Miss (photos) (2437 Views)

Seafood Delicacies And Recipe For Seafood Lovers / 12 Beautiful Delicacies From All Over Nigeria / Nigerian Delicacies That Will Make You Bite Your Fingers- Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keep Drooling; Delicacies You Can't Afford To Miss (photos) by bongolistik(m): 3:29am On Sep 09, 2016
I bet you are already drooling. Just choose one and get it served in your dream.

Which would you go for?

Re: Keep Drooling; Delicacies You Can't Afford To Miss (photos) by bongolistik(m): 3:30am On Sep 09, 2016
Continue choosing

Re: Keep Drooling; Delicacies You Can't Afford To Miss (photos) by bongolistik(m): 3:31am On Sep 09, 2016
More chow

Re: Keep Drooling; Delicacies You Can't Afford To Miss (photos) by bongolistik(m): 3:33am On Sep 09, 2016
Omoh see danger; danger, wahala dey

Re: Keep Drooling; Delicacies You Can't Afford To Miss (photos) by knuckbuck(m): 3:49am On Sep 09, 2016
You've got me salivating already.
Re: Keep Drooling; Delicacies You Can't Afford To Miss (photos) by Nobody: 5:37am On Sep 09, 2016
I'd Go For The Intestines With The White balls Of cassava wink
Re: Keep Drooling; Delicacies You Can't Afford To Miss (photos) by bongolistik(m): 7:33am On Sep 09, 2016
Muafrika2:
I'd Go For The Intestines With The White balls Of cassava wink
I can see you love anything that resembles fufu
Re: Keep Drooling; Delicacies You Can't Afford To Miss (photos) by shirgles(m): 7:35am On Sep 09, 2016
This is a good thing to c every morning
Re: Keep Drooling; Delicacies You Can't Afford To Miss (photos) by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 09, 2016
bongolistik:
I can see you love anything that resembles fufu
The best accompaniment
Re: Keep Drooling; Delicacies You Can't Afford To Miss (photos) by soberdrunk(m): 4:11pm On Sep 09, 2016
Everyday i keep telling myself that i will not come to this section again, you people are "evil" here embarassed lipsrsealed embarassed CHAI!!! HABA!!!

1 Like

Re: Keep Drooling; Delicacies You Can't Afford To Miss (photos) by charijee(f): 8:51pm On Sep 10, 2016
Everything here goes for me

But I choose this grin

Re: Keep Drooling; Delicacies You Can't Afford To Miss (photos) by Tochex101(m): 9:11pm On Sep 11, 2016
Just negodu......
Re: Keep Drooling; Delicacies You Can't Afford To Miss (photos) by symbianDON(m): 10:27pm On Sep 11, 2016
chaiiii!! this op you wicked o grin see as my throat de scratch me...saliva no gree me for mouth o!!
Re: Keep Drooling; Delicacies You Can't Afford To Miss (photos) by udysweet(f): 6:02pm On Sep 12, 2016
Nice collections. I can make all these so no shaking. Waiting for when I settle down so I can be mesmerizing oga wit all sorts of delicacies afta all the way to a man's heart is.............(Fill in the blanks)
Re: Keep Drooling; Delicacies You Can't Afford To Miss (photos) by bongolistik(m): 6:40pm On Sep 12, 2016
udysweet:
Nice collections. I can make all these so no shaking. Waiting for when I settle down so I can be mesmerizing oga wit all sorts of delicacies afta all the way to a man's heart is.............(Fill in the blanks)
oya na come let me marry you so you will be doing all that since you want to get into my heart with chow... You know I don't play with chow.
Re: Keep Drooling; Delicacies You Can't Afford To Miss (photos) by Opistorincos(m): 7:53pm On Sep 12, 2016
I'll be back to drop a comment when I'm done with this indomie
Re: Keep Drooling; Delicacies You Can't Afford To Miss (photos) by ceeceeuwa: 8:10pm On Sep 12, 2016
Wicked op! For this kind economy, you dey post this kind thing...I don even make Eba to take chop one of those soup before I remember say Na picture. Chai! shocked
Re: Keep Drooling; Delicacies You Can't Afford To Miss (photos) by udysweet(f): 8:43pm On Sep 12, 2016
bongolistik:
oya na come let me marry you so you will be doing all that since you want to get into my heart with chow... You know I don't play with chow.
I ddnt type that for you, no vex mbok grin

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Nigerian Chinchin / Pic What Ants Did To My Friend's Port Of Stew In This Recession. / Pure Water Now Sells For N20 Per Sachet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.