Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Oshiomhole Accuses Okowa, Wike Of Deploying Militants To Edo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Accuses Okowa, Wike Of Deploying Militants To Edo (16828 Views)

Tambuwal, Okowa, Wike, Ibori Meet In Delta (Photos) / What The Nigerian Constitution Says About Deploying Troops To Foreign Countries / Ex-militants To Return For Pipeline Protection – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Accuses Okowa, Wike Of Deploying Militants To Edo by Kingzy4pep(m): 7:33am On Sep 09, 2016
erunz:
why would wike and okowa send Militants to Edo? let the security agencies show us the so called militants that have be arrested in Edo. besides this is the same Oshiomole that have been terrorising PDP with his number one thug, Tony kabaka
The guy is just crazy. The allegations doesn't follow at all.

7 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Accuses Okowa, Wike Of Deploying Militants To Edo by peterdrury: 7:41am On Sep 09, 2016
The benefits of being the helm of a state is too juicy that's why politicians are so desperate and will do anything to hold on to power. The change i will be associated with is when politicians are placed on minimum wage and also ensure adequate control and checks on their activities.

Meanwhile Okowa is always in the news for the wrong reasons, I wont be surprised if the news is true. It's in his DNA.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Accuses Okowa, Wike Of Deploying Militants To Edo by AngelAhnie(f): 8:13am On Sep 09, 2016
Babzrockman:
Naso Sheriff starts with Boko Haram oh, Wike and Okowa should desist if the allegation is true.
what is this one trying to say

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Accuses Okowa, Wike Of Deploying Militants To Edo by Slymonster(m): 8:13am On Sep 09, 2016
2bil delta way nothing like government is happening there and na Edo go pay that money after the election if pdp win but there will be no development for two years with fight on house of assembly before they will start decamping
Re: Oshiomhole Accuses Okowa, Wike Of Deploying Militants To Edo by yorke1: 8:14am On Sep 09, 2016
Osho is going mad. They just extended his sleepless night. The era of propaganda is long gone.

9 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Accuses Okowa, Wike Of Deploying Militants To Edo by Omeokachie: 8:14am On Sep 09, 2016
Oshiomhole is a master when it comes to propaganda.
I remember during the run up to his second term, how he falsely accused Prof Jega of rigging and called him so many unprintable names.
At the end of collation of results, Oshiomhole had won with a landslide...he went to the villa to thank GEJ, and Jega demanded an apology from him which never came.

His tactic is to raise a lot of unfounded noise so he can arm-twist and intimidate his opponent while diverting attention from his own rigging activities.
Case of a thief shouting "ole"!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Accuses Okowa, Wike Of Deploying Militants To Edo by exminister(m): 8:19am On Sep 09, 2016
the fear this man is recently display in, only comes when u have looted the state tressure. and u want to impose for them someone who will cover you up. pls tell him to calm down, no shaking APC will only loose the election, nothing more pls.

6 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Accuses Okowa, Wike Of Deploying Militants To Edo by akpananiefiok(m): 8:19am On Sep 09, 2016
fear of failure

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Accuses Okowa, Wike Of Deploying Militants To Edo by madapcmod: 8:22am On Sep 09, 2016
When a desperate, confused, about to be kicked out, drowning but clutching on any available straw MIDGET talks, u know from the variety of unconnected speeches he makes per second.

From GCE, to insecurity, to Oba coronation to Rivers /Delta govnors sponsoring militants to attack Edo.

I wonder the next incoherent reason this FOOL of a governor will give for the imminent defeat approaching with d speed of light.

Edo pple have decided ur tyranny in Edo is Up, u must vomit that ecological fund Loan u are wasting on these ur Monkey dance campaigns

See who is talking of militants, when kabaka is used by same midget to attack opposition without arrest.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Accuses Okowa, Wike Of Deploying Militants To Edo by mosesaigbe(m): 8:23am On Sep 09, 2016
WHO WILL WIN WILL WIN WHETHER D DEVIL LIKES IT OR NOT . GOD HELP EDO STATE AND NIGERIA AT LARGE .
Re: Oshiomhole Accuses Okowa, Wike Of Deploying Militants To Edo by elitejosef: 8:23am On Sep 09, 2016
Drabeey:

seriously? Where are u from? Im pretty sure its not from Edo.. The last time i visited Benin, i couldn't but pray for osho and curse Igbinedion.
We know osho baba like to run his ' tap mouth' but obviously, he is a true hero for Edo state. So, relief yourself from that sentiment.

Anyways

Drabeey was Here

I think you are from Benin. Sometimes you guys talk out from visiting a state n let me guess your visit was to ring road, and airport road. Do you know what we go through as Edolites.
I pray God give You such a hero to run your life and finance same way he runs Edo state. Please talk Amen to that

5 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Accuses Okowa, Wike Of Deploying Militants To Edo by Zellie: 8:23am On Sep 09, 2016
Oshiomole is running mad shocked .

I'm beginning to think he was hired by PDP to make sure Obaseki loses shocked

5 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Accuses Okowa, Wike Of Deploying Militants To Edo by nwakibie3(m): 8:27am On Sep 09, 2016
Oshiomole is a liar. He was asked on channels TV yesterday the reason for postponing the election and he said it was because of WAEC. When he was asked by one of the interviewers that the police and DSS said it was because of some security threats, he said he was not aware of any security threats that all he knows was the election was postponed because people will be writing maths on Saturday; how come he is now talking about the security threats which he is not aware of?

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Accuses Okowa, Wike Of Deploying Militants To Edo by agbangam: 8:34am On Sep 09, 2016
Hmm
Re: Oshiomhole Accuses Okowa, Wike Of Deploying Militants To Edo by damon232: 8:34am On Sep 09, 2016
Who does not know Oshiomhole? Was it not Oshiomhole who travelled to the US with Buhari, returned with some most dangerious lies that a US congress man told him some trillions of Naria was stolen and within the shortest time the said congressman denied that he was not even close to Oshiomhole. Who does not know Oshiomhole as among the likes of Lai Mohammed, Okorosha, OBJ, Adesina etc. some of the world greatest and most dangerious liers? Buhari and apc will continue to kill this country. So far all elections conducted are all inconclusive. No one election has been satisfactorily conducted. This one, even though Edo is known as one of the most peaceful states is moved forward, yet they are always on the blame game.
Hi my Edo people, get yourself very ready to vote out this liers. They will never do anything good in this country. They have failed completely. What they know best is to continue to lie and use pdp as defence till this their first tenure will go. Tufiakwa.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Accuses Okowa, Wike Of Deploying Militants To Edo by Bgorgeous: 8:34am On Sep 09, 2016
With the name of Wike involved hmmm
Re: Oshiomhole Accuses Okowa, Wike Of Deploying Militants To Edo by Decryptor(m): 8:36am On Sep 09, 2016
Rantings of a failure!

5 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Accuses Okowa, Wike Of Deploying Militants To Edo by ozoemenaca: 8:36am On Sep 09, 2016
Oshiomhole is Nigeria second Lie Mohammed, lying at all time thinking he can deceive people with his lies

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Accuses Okowa, Wike Of Deploying Militants To Edo by Thisis2raw(m): 8:36am On Sep 09, 2016
Drabeey:

seriously? Where are u from? Im pretty sure its not from Edo.. The last time i visited Benin, i couldn't but pray for osho and curse Igbinedion.
We know osho baba like to run his ' tap mouth' but obviously, he is a true hero for Edo state. So, relief yourself from that sentiment.

Anyways

Drabeey was Here
and ar u frm edo?

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Accuses Okowa, Wike Of Deploying Militants To Edo by madapcmod: 8:38am On Sep 09, 2016
nwakibie3:
Oshiomole is a liar. He was asked on channels TV yesterday the reason for postponing the election and he said it was because WAEC. When he was asked by one of the interviewers that the police and DSS said it was because of some security threats, he said he was not aware of any security threats that all he knows was that the election was postponed because people will writing maths on Saturday; how come he is now talking about the security threats which he is not aware of?

Who takes the lieing bastard serious after the lie he uttered about USA official telling them about a particular minister that looted millions of dollars and kept them in USA, US govt came out to deny such and asked him to name the person which he never did.

The short devil is lies personified

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Accuses Okowa, Wike Of Deploying Militants To Edo by ChukwuIbrahim: 8:39am On Sep 09, 2016
elitejosef:

I think you are from Benin. Sometimes you guys talk out from visiting a state n let me guess your visit was to ring road, and airport road. Do you know what we go through as Edolites.
I pray God give You such a hero to run your life and finance same way he runs Edo state. Please talk Amen to that
dey don't know.

I stay in benin. ever since d short demon govnor gave bikemen 5day quit notice, edo state economy started dyin. d fool came back a year later wit those #2.5m plastic keke cars. angry

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Accuses Okowa, Wike Of Deploying Militants To Edo by sarrki(m): 8:43am On Sep 09, 2016
ChukwuIbrahim:

dey don't know.

I stay in benin. ever since d short demon govnor gave bikemen 5day quit notice, edo state economy started dyin. d fool came back a year later wit those #2.5m plastic keke cars. angry
let the poll & Edos decides

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Accuses Okowa, Wike Of Deploying Militants To Edo by Cubeet: 8:44am On Sep 09, 2016
Fear wan kill this Man.
power belongs to the people.
#Delta stand for PIY

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Accuses Okowa, Wike Of Deploying Militants To Edo by DanielPop(m): 8:52am On Sep 09, 2016
Even if just to prove the point that this govt cannot toy with the well-being of Nigerians, ALL MUST support POI to ensure APC is given a resounding thrashing in Edo State Governorship elections. Let this election serve as the people's referendum on Buhari's APC that they are fast losing touch with the daily aspirations of the common man amongst which is the will to survive.

If we fail to send this vital message to Buhari and APC, they will presume that all is well with the common man, which we all know is not true!

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Accuses Okowa, Wike Of Deploying Militants To Edo by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 09, 2016
I

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Accuses Okowa, Wike Of Deploying Militants To Edo by Boleyndynasty2(f): 9:10am On Sep 09, 2016
Amory:

You are not from EDO I see.well i've being living there all my life.....if APC wins with less than 100k vote quote me and i owe you 20k,you need to see how PDP destroyed this state before OSHO came on board, only a man who literally hate progress will vote for PDP in this coming election.

Sir i don't have any problem with whoever wins but I'll patiently wait till after the election to see If I'll redeem dis ur 20k offer grin

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Accuses Okowa, Wike Of Deploying Militants To Edo by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 09, 2016
Thisis2raw:
and ar u frm edo?
im not
Re: Oshiomhole Accuses Okowa, Wike Of Deploying Militants To Edo by Damola00: 9:30am On Sep 09, 2016
Please is there anyone have IPhone charger this man brain is already dead. Osho you are confused!
Re: Oshiomhole Accuses Okowa, Wike Of Deploying Militants To Edo by vRendoh(m): 9:35am On Sep 09, 2016
Korrection:
cant politics be played without all these?

........................lies! grin
Re: Oshiomhole Accuses Okowa, Wike Of Deploying Militants To Edo by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 09, 2016
I
Re: Oshiomhole Accuses Okowa, Wike Of Deploying Militants To Edo by Boleyndynasty2(f): 9:51am On Sep 09, 2016
Amory:

CHEERS BROTHER
am a lady

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Convention: Chairmen In Four South-south States Reject Oshiomhole (names) / Oshiomhole Blames PDP For ‘Third Term Agenda’ / Breaking: PDP Wins Kano State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.