Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,536 members, 7,837,057 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Let's Demand For Buhari's Resignation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Demand For Buhari's Resignation (1122 Views)

Man Collapses Ahead Of Planned Protest Over Buhari’s Resignation In Abuja. PICS / Aisha Yesufu Forced To Resign As BBOG Convener Over Call For Buhari Resignation / Fayose At Zenith Bank To Demand For His Money (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Demand For Buhari's Resignation by Rayton(m): 7:33am On Sep 09, 2016
The masses are suffering
Fuel hike is imminent
Transport fares will increase
House rents and school Fee's
Are these things not enough for us to call for his resignation?
I don't know how people think by saying we should give someone enough time to arrange things...
People are dying daily, I mean starvation.
This isn't a tribal thing but we have a right to demand Good governance any where.
Am single and in my late 20's, graduate and I have never made enough money in my life as am doing in this recession period but IT ISN'T about ME but about my COUNTRY.
The masses shouldn't die before the president take action.
#BuhariMustGo# should go viral on twitter and every where for the interest of the yoruba man who can't afford a good meal, the Hausa man who can't send his kids to school, The Igbo who can't import his goods due to Forex,the Ijaw man who doesn have good roads and lights e.t.c

6 Likes

Re: Let's Demand For Buhari's Resignation by Barney11: 7:40am On Sep 09, 2016
That is the last thing the tyrant will do, just pray to Karma.
Re: Let's Demand For Buhari's Resignation by ijeshaboy: 8:00am On Sep 09, 2016
Check your life guy something is wrong, buhari is not behind your predicament blame laziness

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Demand For Buhari's Resignation by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 09, 2016
ijeshaboy:
Check your life guy something is wrong, buhari is not behind your predicament blame laziness
politicians are the lazy ones.

1 Like

Re: Let's Demand For Buhari's Resignation by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 09, 2016
Rayton:

The masses are suffering
Fuel hike is imminent
I don't know how people think by saying we should give someone enough time to arrange things...
This isn't a tribal thing but we have a right to demand Good governance any where.
Am single and in my late 20's, graduate and I have never made enough money in my life as am doing in this recession period but IT ISN'T about ME but about my COUNTRY.
#BuhariMustGo# should go viral on twitter and every where for the interest of the yoruba man who can't afford a good meal, the Hausa man who can't send his kids to school, The Igbo who can't import his goods due to Forex,the Ijaw man who doesn have good roads and lights e.t.c

go work

3 Likes

Re: Let's Demand For Buhari's Resignation by NairaandNigeria: 8:08am On Sep 09, 2016
Rayton:

The masses are suffering
Fuel hike is imminent

Truly the issue of economy needs serious attention but don't base your life on blaming Buhari for this. This is because for policy to materialized, it takes time. Never judge yet, we are suffering this to gain in the future. Let's wait and see till his third year

4 Likes

Re: Let's Demand For Buhari's Resignation by Rayton(m): 8:16am On Sep 09, 2016
ijeshaboy:

Man am doing quite well for my self and u can't beat my exposure Level so go get a life...Foolish praise singer....we know your likes

5 Likes

Re: Let's Demand For Buhari's Resignation by agwom(m): 8:29am On Sep 09, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Let's Demand For Buhari's Resignation by Standing5(m): 8:44am On Sep 09, 2016
Rayton:

The masses are suffering
Fuel hike is imminent
Is Buhari the cause of the recession.

5 Likes

Re: Let's Demand For Buhari's Resignation by attackgat: 9:17am On Sep 09, 2016
The only people who have the right to demand Buhari resignation are those of us in the SE/SS area that overwhelminly rejected him. The rest of you who voted for him should shut up and enjoy the 'change' you voted for. Less than 2 years ago, the 'Sai barbarians' thought that Buhari was the best thing since the invention of sliced bread, now they are crying. I have no doubt in my mind that Buhari's regime will be the worst Nigeria has ever seen. But the nightmare to come is that the same 'Sai barbarians' who are crying now of hardship will again queue up in 2019 to re-elect Buhari

6 Likes

Re: Let's Demand For Buhari's Resignation by osile2012: 10:10am On Sep 09, 2016
[size=18pt]start by rating wink.[/size]
Re: Let's Demand For Buhari's Resignation by babyfaceafrica: 10:43am On Sep 09, 2016
Demand ko,supply ni...rabbish

2 Likes

Re: Let's Demand For Buhari's Resignation by amaechi1: 10:50am On Sep 09, 2016
Rayton:

Man am doing quite well for my self and u can't beat my exposure Level so go get a life...Foolish praise singer....we know your likes

Then, there is something in you, you need to change. For example, calling someone foolish for expressing his opinion is one character you need to change. The change begin with you and I.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Demand For Buhari's Resignation by amaechi1: 10:55am On Sep 09, 2016
attackgat:
The only people who have the right to demand Buhari resignations are those of us in the SE/SS area that overwhelminly rejected him. The rest of you who voted for him should shut up and enjoy the 'change' you voted for. Less than 2 years ago, the 'Sai barbarians' thought that Buhari was the best thing since the invention of sliced bread, now they are crying. I have no doubt in my mind that Buhari's regime will be the worst Nigeria has ever seen. But the nightmare to come is that the same 'Sai barbarians' who are crying now of hardship will again queue up in 2019 to re-elect Buhari

The worst barbarians are the politicians in the SS/SE who seek for comfort and their mediate family leaving others to their fate. I am also a victim of these set of barbarian. Buhari is not the problem! Before you insult me, think if someone else should insult you how would you feel.

3 Likes

Re: Let's Demand For Buhari's Resignation by outknow: 10:56am On Sep 09, 2016
You people are joking right?
Buhari made Biafr¤ns more popular hence he is not going anywhere
But you voted this man without cert.
8 years is still far to cry now.he must continue

In Nnamdi Kanu's voice "...baboons and monkeys in the zoological republic..."

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Let's Demand For Buhari's Resignation by mikki123(m): 11:01am On Sep 09, 2016
#Buharimustgo
Re: Let's Demand For Buhari's Resignation by Rayton(m): 7:26pm On Sep 09, 2016
Love Machine:
politicians are the lazy ones.
Thanks bros I only pity his stupidity.. I didnt reply him coz I was busy with work all through... If you check him well you will realise he hardly feeds well...

1 Like

Re: Let's Demand For Buhari's Resignation by Rayton(m): 7:30pm On Sep 09, 2016
PUSH1:

go work

Am not a Bigot like U..
Some fools just quote anyhow...
FYI I Manage a Firm and I see how many graduates we have out there....how much are you worth in dollars? My guess Not up to 2500 dollars....if poverty rocks ur boat who are my to interfere?
Re: Let's Demand For Buhari's Resignation by tit(f): 7:33pm On Sep 09, 2016
Allah,
i hear the Buhari is in Daura.
Please make him stay there permanently!
Amin
Re: Let's Demand For Buhari's Resignation by Rayton(m): 7:33pm On Sep 09, 2016
NairaandNigeria:

Truly the issue of economy needs serious attention but don't base your life on blaming Buhari for this. This is because for policy to materialized, it takes time. Never judge yet, we are suffering this to gain in the future. Let's wait and see till his third year

U r making sense but derailed somewhere..
I think Nigerians have a mentality that those who voice out their opinions are those who are suffering....My life has always been Good and funny thing is am better paid in thise recession period....but how about the masses?
Re: Let's Demand For Buhari's Resignation by Rayton(m): 7:35pm On Sep 09, 2016
attackgat:
The only people who have the right to demand Buhari resignations are those of us in the SE/SS area that overwhelminly rejected him. The rest of you who voted for him should shut up and enjoy the 'change' you voted for. Less than 2 years ago, the 'Sai barbarians' thought that Buhari was the best thing since the invention of sliced bread, now they are crying. I have no doubt in my mind that Buhari's regime will be the worst Nigeria has ever seen. But the nightmare to come is that the same 'Sai barbarians' who are crying now of hardship will again queue up in 2019 to re-elect Buhari

Seconded....
I don't pity any of the those who routed for him and now can't afford a square meal.
Re: Let's Demand For Buhari's Resignation by Rayton(m): 7:37pm On Sep 09, 2016
amaechi1:

Then, there is something in you, you need to change. For example, calling someone foolish for expressing his opinion is one character you need to change. The change begin with you and I.

Then you should watch what u said earlier...I ordinarily don't reply quotes but am compelled especially when people see black and paint blue.
Re: Let's Demand For Buhari's Resignation by doingood: 7:55pm On Sep 09, 2016
Buhari the dull one should resign.
Re: Let's Demand For Buhari's Resignation by Rayton(m): 8:59pm On Sep 09, 2016
#BuhariMustGo#
Re: Let's Demand For Buhari's Resignation by PassingShot(m): 9:04pm On Sep 09, 2016
Rayton:

You can't be doing well for yourself and be posting this trash. Go get better job and stop moaning.

3 Likes

Re: Let's Demand For Buhari's Resignation by cktheluckyman: 9:04pm On Sep 09, 2016
NairaandNigeria:

Choi guy you wicked die!! His third year? Are you for real?
Re: Let's Demand For Buhari's Resignation by Nobody: 1:01am On Sep 10, 2016
Rayton:

Am not a Bigot like U..
Some fools just quote anyhow...
FYI I Manage a Firm and I see how many graduates we have out there....how much are you worth in dollars? My guess Not up to 2500 dollars....if poverty rocks ur boat who are my to interfere?

goat. who u epp
Re: Let's Demand For Buhari's Resignation by Rayton(m): 10:28pm On Sep 13, 2016
PUSH1:

goat. who u epp
U
Re: Let's Demand For Buhari's Resignation by Rayton(m): 10:30pm On Sep 13, 2016
PassingShot:

You can't be doing well for yourself and be posting this trash. Go get better job and stop moaning.
Moaning
Well I got nothing to say to U
Its completely Infra Dig for me to reply U

(1) (Reply)

Femi Adesina Media Aide To Buhari On Channels TV Live!! / Presidential Initiative On Fertilizer Kaduna Plant ... Pictures / Prophet Emir Sanusi Foretold Igbo Youth Uprising.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.