Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Lekki Housekeeper Who Killed His Boss Confesses - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lekki Housekeeper Who Killed His Boss Confesses (23969 Views)

Man Kills His Boss In Lekki, Steals Her Money & Phone, See Where He Was Caught(p / Photo Of The Man Who Killed His Boss In Delta State After Being Caught In Ghana / Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Stripped Unclad & Tied (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Housekeeper Who Killed His Boss Confesses by donatus101(m): 11:29am On Sep 09, 2016
hausa/fulani guys always has this urge to kill. they don't value life. I avoid confrontations With them to the best of my ability, the madam should have gone for an okon as a housekeeper she would probably still be alive as I type.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Housekeeper Who Killed His Boss Confesses by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 09, 2016
UnknownT:
So which of the spirits made you to flee with some of her property?
I guess good spirit! Don't man that lunatic.
Re: Lekki Housekeeper Who Killed His Boss Confesses by Debaddest(m): 11:30am On Sep 09, 2016
devilmaycry:
Nigerian police and prolonging of Issues....wich one come be second suspect ?? Pesin don confess finish una still the talk of another suspect ... Nonsense ... This is just part of their way of getting money

But he said they were three people in that houz, abi u just rush and comment without reading
Re: Lekki Housekeeper Who Killed His Boss Confesses by boykas(m): 11:30am On Sep 09, 2016
Well.. On behalf of NCAN Lagos state, Mushin Ajina branch..

It's not surprising that the hausa and violence are like bread and butter.. We have them in idi araba here in Mushin..

Over..

Sign

1 Like

Re: Lekki Housekeeper Who Killed His Boss Confesses by deebrain(m): 11:31am On Sep 09, 2016
Sir. Its not an evil spirit. If it was an evil spirit, you would have committed suicide or reported yourself to the police.

When did spirits learn how to prize the cost of phones?

Ive noted your face because you yourself are an evil spirit.

The slap wey dem go woze you for your cell go reset that false thinking, by God's grace.

Nonsense.
Re: Lekki Housekeeper Who Killed His Boss Confesses by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 09, 2016
Police must arrest that evil spirit..

1 Like

Re: Lekki Housekeeper Who Killed His Boss Confesses by AngelAhnie(f): 11:33am On Sep 09, 2016
emamos:
You will surely rot in jail
Death should visit him ASAP.
Re: Lekki Housekeeper Who Killed His Boss Confesses by devilmaycry: 11:36am On Sep 09, 2016
Debaddest:

But he said they were three people in that houz, abi u just rush and comment without reading
bro ...u sef be police ?you arrest the third person for what Actually ? For been in the house or for killing ??its just like saying three guys were standing on a cliff,then one of them pushed the other and confessed doing it...then u arrest the other pesin that stood and did nothing...
Re: Lekki Housekeeper Who Killed His Boss Confesses by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 09, 2016
BASTARD.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Housekeeper Who Killed His Boss Confesses by chiefojiji(m): 11:41am On Sep 09, 2016
Evil spirit? Now the evil spirits are laughing at u!
Rip to the stabbee and Rip in advance to the stabber!
Re: Lekki Housekeeper Who Killed His Boss Confesses by NZAGHA(f): 11:42am On Sep 09, 2016
Nightie:
Evil spirit indeed. NCAN... over to u guyz grin

name: tanko abdulateef.

Not surprised.

*processing data*

*takes info to ncanhq*

NameChecker are you dere? grin

1 Like

Re: Lekki Housekeeper Who Killed His Boss Confesses by diva90: 11:42am On Sep 09, 2016
What a senseless crime undecided
Re: Lekki Housekeeper Who Killed His Boss Confesses by Sirbun: 11:45am On Sep 09, 2016
Evil world,, he still had the got to carter away he belongings and sold them and still blame evil spirit??

1 Like

Re: Lekki Housekeeper Who Killed His Boss Confesses by devilmaycry: 11:48am On Sep 09, 2016
diva90:
What a senseless crime undecided
true...
Re: Lekki Housekeeper Who Killed His Boss Confesses by abike12(f): 11:49am On Sep 09, 2016
That evil spirit better stay with him and keep him company because he's spending the rest of his miserable life behind bars
Re: Lekki Housekeeper Who Killed His Boss Confesses by deliveryboy: 11:53am On Sep 09, 2016
ladyF:
Lol if I hear! Is there anyone that commits sin that doesn't blame the devil? grin

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

[size=5pt]Make I go continue my search for Skrill funds...freelancers, forexers, biko epp me. N390/$[/size]

Why are you so happy over another woman's death?

1 Like

Re: Lekki Housekeeper Who Killed His Boss Confesses by john650(m): 11:56am On Sep 09, 2016
devilmaycry:
Nigerian police and prolonging of Issues....wich one come be second suspect ?? Pesin don confess finish una still the talk of another suspect ... Nonsense ... This is just part of their way of getting money
Maybe others were involved in the plot. I for one don't buy his evil spirit story. He killed his employer barely one month after being employed.
Re: Lekki Housekeeper Who Killed His Boss Confesses by alaskido(m): 12:03pm On Sep 09, 2016
You are a great liar. You lie like Liar Mohammed. You are a thief, a killer and a Boko Haram member. I pity all these Easterners and Southerner who employer Northerners as their guard. You have not learnt your lessons even with the present happenings all over Nigeria.
Re: Lekki Housekeeper Who Killed His Boss Confesses by gabe: 12:04pm On Sep 09, 2016
Nigerian criminals when caught b like 'its d work of d devil, evil spirit possessed me..' How will police arrest evil spirit now? After, u people will shout 'police is not working in this country...'
Re: Lekki Housekeeper Who Killed His Boss Confesses by gabe: 12:04pm On Sep 09, 2016
Nigerian criminals when caught b like 'its d work of d devil, evil spirit possessed me..' How will police arrest evil spirit now? After, u people will say 'police is not working in this country...'
Re: Lekki Housekeeper Who Killed His Boss Confesses by devilmaycry: 12:05pm On Sep 09, 2016
john650:

Maybe others were involved in the plot. I for one don't buy his evil spirit story. He killed his employer barely one month after being employed.
bro ...u surprise me...so in other words u trying to say the other person killed the employer then told this hausa guy to say he was responsible ? ? ..Haba ...make this buhari hunger regime no affect una brain o
Re: Lekki Housekeeper Who Killed His Boss Confesses by delishpot: 12:05pm On Sep 09, 2016
He killed, stole, sold the stolen goods and is still claiming the devil pushed him?
Re: Lekki Housekeeper Who Killed His Boss Confesses by kokomilala(m): 12:14pm On Sep 09, 2016
This is premeditated homicide.Well thought out, and carefully executed.He acted out his script well with its gory details.
Re: Lekki Housekeeper Who Killed His Boss Confesses by Cletus77(m): 12:15pm On Sep 09, 2016
The guy face sef scared me...Madam u hire dis kind person,Sorry o... In advance

1 Like

Re: Lekki Housekeeper Who Killed His Boss Confesses by Mikeparlo12(m): 12:20pm On Sep 09, 2016
the same evil spirit will send you to life imprisonment.... Omo ale Aboki
Re: Lekki Housekeeper Who Killed His Boss Confesses by manuel80(m): 12:23pm On Sep 09, 2016
emamos:
You will surely rot in jail
Rot in hell you mean

Jail is too good

1 Like

Re: Lekki Housekeeper Who Killed His Boss Confesses by amurx(m): 12:28pm On Sep 09, 2016
Na that evil spirit go push am go jail..

1 Like

Re: Lekki Housekeeper Who Killed His Boss Confesses by kingsman66(m): 12:38pm On Sep 09, 2016
JOYOSITA:
They keep blaming their devilish acts on evil spirits.

I wounder ooh, any way joyosita will be a year older on nairaland comes Sunday................ 2years on Nlder forum
Re: Lekki Housekeeper Who Killed His Boss Confesses by JOYOSITA(f): 12:45pm On Sep 09, 2016
kingsman66:

I wounder ooh, any way joyosita will be a year older on nairaland comes Sunday................ 2years on Nlder forum
congrats to you
Re: Lekki Housekeeper Who Killed His Boss Confesses by highbeekeys(m): 12:48pm On Sep 09, 2016
MRS okafor... Y u employ this ugly beast?
RIP... Crazy fate had MRS Okafor.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8 Persons Including Immigration Officer Arrested At Beer Parlour In Benin. Photo / There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers / Herdsmen Behead Father And Son In Plateau Attack - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.