Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

I Have Been Adbvised To Start Truck Business: Is This Lucrative? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Have Been Adbvised To Start Truck Business: Is This Lucrative? (1015 Views)

Earn Dollar Weekly & Monthly From This Lucrative Business Opportunity In Nigeria / Sewage Truck Business In Nigeria / Do You Guys Know That Truck Business Is One Of The Best In 9ja? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Been Adbvised To Start Truck Business: Is This Lucrative? by timbercharles: 12:21pm On Oct 07, 2009
I HAVE BEEN ADVISED TO BUY TRUCK FROM BELGIUM OR GERMANY.

I NEED ADVISE ON THISĀ  AND I WAS TOLD THAT COULD MAKE UP TO 500k MONTHLY IF I BUY EITHER OF THIS TWO TRUCKS.

PLEASE I NEED ADVISE ON THIS IF YOU HAVE ENOUGH EXPERIENCE IN THIS TRUCK BUSINESS.

BELOW IS THE LINK TO THE TRUCK I WAS ADVISED TO GET.

http://www.dtt.be/truck/popup_en.phtml?id=13999&img=1

http://www.dtt.be/truck/popup_nl.phtml?id=12986&img=5

I NEED COMMENTS.
Re: I Have Been Adbvised To Start Truck Business: Is This Lucrative? by timbercharles: 12:25pm On Oct 07, 2009
comment please!
Re: I Have Been Adbvised To Start Truck Business: Is This Lucrative? by sayso: 1:58pm On Oct 07, 2009
just need to visit some companies with that business
Re: I Have Been Adbvised To Start Truck Business: Is This Lucrative? by d7thcaller: 5:56pm On Oct 07, 2009
@ Timber Charles,
Truck biz is lucrative in some parts of 9ja. However,I am not familar with d type of trucks u have posted. I know Timper-double axle,ten tires,etc.
Send me mail if u need details bubewww2yk@yahoo.com,
Re: I Have Been Adbvised To Start Truck Business: Is This Lucrative? by Fhemmmy: 6:11pm On Oct 07, 2009
d7thcaller:

@ Timber Charles,
Truck biz is lucrative in some parts of 9ja. However,I am not familar with d type of trucks u have posted. I know Timper-double axle,ten tires,etc.
Send me mail if u need details bubewww2yk@yahoo.com,

Why not give the advice here, so that other people can learn too?
Re: I Have Been Adbvised To Start Truck Business: Is This Lucrative? by d7thcaller: 5:16pm On Oct 09, 2009
@ Fhemmmy I will post my response by next week. One love
Re: I Have Been Adbvised To Start Truck Business: Is This Lucrative? by 1export: 6:40pm On Oct 09, 2009
Timbercharles, if you start truck business, ask price offers from me as well.
We have a website, not ready yet, but we put best offers out at www.1import.com and when customer wants a truck we send it to any area.

So we do both logistics and truck import to African and Arab customers.

sales@1import.com is my contact
Re: I Have Been Adbvised To Start Truck Business: Is This Lucrative? by comcentury(m): 11:08pm On Oct 10, 2009
@timber charles sequel to your ad i run a lease outfit in ph where dump trucks and payloaders from 25 to 40 tons are usually in demand for construction materials logistics especially here in ph and in calabar where they have lots of quarry sites and building materials.We can work something out by registering the trucks with us while we lease them out to companies who need them,we'll reach a legal agreement and discuss terms on how much you want to be paid monthly and who takes care of maintainance.If you are interested call me on 08035423316 or email me on nianyanwu@yahoo.com,let's discuss more.I'm building my website very soon where you' see all the trucks i have for lease at the moment.
Re: I Have Been Adbvised To Start Truck Business: Is This Lucrative? by FROG: 11:11pm On Oct 13, 2009
Timber Charles,

I think it might be worth us talking, I am trying to find someone to sell truck that I source from the UK.

Please e-mail me if you are interested at chrisfrost@oink.co.uk. I want to work as an agent buying trucks for someone in Nigeria.

Chris cheesy
Re: I Have Been Adbvised To Start Truck Business: Is This Lucrative? by sdbaba: 2:00am On Oct 14, 2009
From information I have from my own little findings in the past,

I think N300K is a more realistic figure. I'm talking of clear profit if you consider that you'll need to pay the driver and load boy of the truck, the maintenance and fuelling. I think N300K is a more realistic figure as profit after all these other expenses.

The issue here is that when people introduce these business to you, they present the monthly turnover as the profit. Except the investor does his/her home work well and ask relevant questions, he may be misled to believing that he'll smile to the bank with N500K every month as returns.

Like the poster of this thread said. All these "call me" let's discuss or "mail me" do not cut it, post whatever you have to offer or say on this topic here so that others can benefit
Re: I Have Been Adbvised To Start Truck Business: Is This Lucrative? by FROG: 8:12am On Oct 14, 2009
Hi sdbaba

I think you are right, it does cost quite a bit to transport the lorries about, however N300K profit a month is still good!

Labour costs depend on what you know and who you know, what I am trying to do is act as an agent, organising the transport and grouping the lorries together and taking them to Tilbury docks or wherever most suitable, for one set fee. I think this will help a lot of people in Nigeria that don't have the time to sort this in England, and you will know exactly what the costs are!

Chris

(1) (Reply)

A Must Have 2008 Bmw X5 For Sale / Very Sharp 2002 Honda Babyboy 4sale @ Cheap Price N820k Banix 08035376690 / Roller Cat Cs 563C,dynapac,bomag 4sale. 2 Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.