Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Do You Really Believe That You Can Become Milionaire In Poultry Business? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Really Believe That You Can Become Milionaire In Poultry Business? (907 Views)

How Do You Run A Poultry Business Without Running Mad? / I Need Anyone Who Want To Invest In Poultry Business / I Want To Start Poultry Business Broiler Or Layer Which Is The Best? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Really Believe That You Can Become Milionaire In Poultry Business? by poultryman(m): 12:25pm On Oct 07, 2009
my name is olabamidele, im a poultry consultant you can tact me for anything you need to know about poultry business, you can make easy, my contact, 08068170928, mail me at delboyomokunle122@yahoo.com

Re: Do You Really Believe That You Can Become Milionaire In Poultry Business? by beknown(m): 1:29pm On Oct 07, 2009
@Poultryman,

I believe that somebody can become a millionaire in a good Poultry business.

However, the picture you displayed is not a good example of a poultry business because the accommodation is over-crowded. The chickens will die of exhaustion in a short time and only the fittest will survive. That's not good for a viable millionaire business.

A good poultry will limit the number of chickens within one accommodation and there will be good ventilation to help the survival of the chickens.

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Trucks For Transporting Containers Urgent. / Bags Of Sugar Urgently Needed: Suppliers Contact Me / Www.wealthleaques.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.