Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,467 members, 7,823,092 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

When You Eat A Yoruba Stew For The First Time (PIC) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Eat A Yoruba Stew For The First Time (PIC) (2742 Views)

When An Abakaliki Girl Enters Shoprite For The First Time (pic) / When You Eat Yoruba Stew For The First Time. Pic.. / When A Local Girl Smokes Weed For The First Time { PIC } (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Eat A Yoruba Stew For The First Time (PIC) by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 09, 2016
This got me rolling on the floor. My first experience didn't get to this stage but I I felt the "pepperish" impact in my system. The stew was cool but the pepper got my system upset. Still love my Yoruba Woman. #ProudlyDelta #ProudlyIbo #ProudlyNigerian

Re: When You Eat A Yoruba Stew For The First Time (PIC) by opeyemiieblog(m): 9:05am On Sep 09, 2016
lol..... dis op sef
Re: When You Eat A Yoruba Stew For The First Time (PIC) by Ahmed0336(m): 9:07am On Sep 09, 2016
Hahaha I can relate to this grin
Re: When You Eat A Yoruba Stew For The First Time (PIC) by madridguy(m): 9:08am On Sep 09, 2016
@ OP, your head is valid. We cannot eat ordinary tomatoes and onions like others.

Proudly Pepper eater

Note: Emi tio je Ata Emi yepereni grin

2 Likes

Re: When You Eat A Yoruba Stew For The First Time (PIC) by freesinzu(m): 9:08am On Sep 09, 2016
And how is funny, this op self sad
Re: When You Eat A Yoruba Stew For The First Time (PIC) by Davash222(m): 9:09am On Sep 09, 2016
Reminds me of my roomie back then as a Corper, the guy be wan use pepper chase me commot for house. grin
Re: When You Eat A Yoruba Stew For The First Time (PIC) by eph12(m): 9:10am On Sep 09, 2016
Abeg I dey toilet I no wan laff cheesy grin
Re: When You Eat A Yoruba Stew For The First Time (PIC) by Kingsasian(m): 9:13am On Sep 09, 2016
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: When You Eat A Yoruba Stew For The First Time (PIC) by houstonia(m): 9:14am On Sep 09, 2016
I dey laff people wey think sey na lie
Re: When You Eat A Yoruba Stew For The First Time (PIC) by power900: 9:21am On Sep 09, 2016
*topic modified***

when your new youruba bae cook her first meal.....
Re: When You Eat A Yoruba Stew For The First Time (PIC) by ephemm(m): 9:26am On Sep 09, 2016
madridguy:
@ OP, your head is valid. We cannot eat ordinary tomatoes and onions like others.

Proudly Pepper eater

Note: Emi tio je Ata Emi yepere ni grin

grin grin grin
Kinni itumo "yepere"?

Aside the adage above, can u use it in another sentence?

It's a very unique Yoruba word
Re: When You Eat A Yoruba Stew For The First Time (PIC) by madridguy(m): 9:42am On Sep 09, 2016
Yepere means: not valuable

So the adage literally means: live without eating pepper is not valuable. grin

ephemm:

grin grin grin
Kinni itumo "yepere"?

Aside the adage above, can u use it in another sentence?

It's a very unique Yoruba word
Re: When You Eat A Yoruba Stew For The First Time (PIC) by YhungPablo(m): 12:48pm On Sep 09, 2016
FP now
Re: When You Eat A Yoruba Stew For The First Time (PIC) by harlee(m): 10:47pm On Sep 09, 2016
Ok,u mean tomatoes 50,pepper 1500 kind of stew??

(1) (Reply)

All The Things That Happened Since Chelsea Reverted To The 3-4-3 In 12 Pictures / Hilarious Photo : As A Lady, This Is The Best Way To Explain Why You Are Late / Condom Na Him Protect Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.