Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,076 members, 7,859,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 09:07 PM

How To Deal Effectively With Economic Recession - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Deal Effectively With Economic Recession (382 Views)

BEAT THE RECESSION, Make Profit Every Hour, Get Hourly Alerts (21%profit Daily) / What You Can Do With $2(#650) In This Economic Reccession / Nigeria's Stocks Enter Bull Market As Recession Looms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Deal Effectively With Economic Recession by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 09, 2016
A lot have been said about the recession hitting the economy of Nigeria and so much more would still be said. I'm however not going to hammer so much more on the topic of recession. Whatever the cause of recession, the ugly truth is that so many People living in Nigeria are not finding it easy. Earnings are low while prices are high and getting higher by the day. As ugly as the situation may be, there's still a good percentage of the Nigerian population who still live comfortably. I'm not talking about the politicians or their families. I'm talking about ordinary Nigerians and Nigeria residents like you and I. Let me get straight to the point. Have you heard of the word LEVERAGING? yes you have. Even if you haven't, you can easily check it up in your dictionary, can't you? Well... The next question is: Do you know how it works in the business environment? If you have the opportunity to reach out to Alh. Dangote, Mike Adenuga, Folorunsho Alakija, Jim Ovia and co., they'll tell you that their favorite English word is "LEVERAGE".
WELL...
How about now that you may not get across to them immediately? Trust me I'm going to tell you about it.
Simply put, you enjoy leveraging when you make money from the work that other people do. That's right! That's what Dangote and the others do!
Did I hear you say they spent alot of capital creating the "persons system"? Of course they did!
But the good news is...
Someone else has already created such system. All you need to do is to key into it and your financial woes are over permanently!

With a potential monthly income of at least #200,000 working for an average of about 2 hours per day, the sky will definitely be your starting point! ➕ There's no age restriction, no special skills required, you can work from anywhere even from your toilet and your current employment status doesn't matter at all.
Don't miss out on this one.
To be a part of this wonderful opportunity, drop your number (preferably whatsapp) and location.

(1) (Reply)

Cool Way To Invest Money And Work From Home / For Sale :8 Units Of Semi Detached Duplexes In Abijo, Lekki Axis / '

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.