Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,487 members, 7,816,153 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Kado Market Divided Btw GEJ And Buhari Snapshot - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kado Market Divided Btw GEJ And Buhari Snapshot (2143 Views)

The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari" / Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari Regarding The Current Issues In Nigeria / GEJ And PMB With Two US Secretaries Of State (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kado Market Divided Btw GEJ And Buhari Snapshot by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 09, 2016
kado market divided between GEJ and Buhari

1 Like

Re: Kado Market Divided Btw GEJ And Buhari Snapshot by sarrki(m): 9:36am On Sep 09, 2016
Op is Gej contesting against Buhari ?

Or is Gej controlling another country ?

Abi Gej is a rebel leader?

So why the divide you are trying to paint

Nigeria is bigger than the two

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kado Market Divided Btw GEJ And Buhari Snapshot by JonSnow(m): 9:38am On Sep 09, 2016
sarrki:

Shut up, zombie.

24 Likes

Re: Kado Market Divided Btw GEJ And Buhari Snapshot by agwom(m): 9:47am On Sep 09, 2016
Re: Kado Market Divided Btw GEJ And Buhari Snapshot by EternalTruths: 9:54am On Sep 09, 2016
Buhari = Curse/Poverty undecided

Happy Recession Descendants Of a fallen Angel grin

7 Likes

Re: Kado Market Divided Btw GEJ And Buhari Snapshot by sarrki(m): 9:56am On Sep 09, 2016
JonSnow:

Shut up, zombie.
our concerns should be about the country

How to take our country to greater height

Not comparison always as we always do

I repeat again

Nigeria is greater than the Two

3 Likes

Re: Kado Market Divided Btw GEJ And Buhari Snapshot by osile2012: 10:07am On Sep 09, 2016
[size=18pt]lol.[/size]
Re: Kado Market Divided Btw GEJ And Buhari Snapshot by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 09, 2016
sarrki:
our concerns should be about the country

How to take our country to greater height

Not comparison always as we always do

I repeat again

Nigeria is greater than the Two
unless restructured.. Nigeria is going nowhere... cannot be great...is doomed and we will not be patriotic... let patriotism start from Abuja and thegovernors

2 Likes

Re: Kado Market Divided Btw GEJ And Buhari Snapshot by Mekzyzeus(m): 12:22pm On Sep 09, 2016
What's gonna happen come 2017/2018?? Na to dey wear arm band identifying your preferred candidates cheesy
Jobs will be given based on who you support.. na to dey read #BodyLanguage before answering cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kado Market Divided Btw GEJ And Buhari Snapshot by yarimo(m): 12:30pm On Sep 09, 2016
Mtchew pictures and videos could have help this thread better , or is your surname LAI Mohammed?

1 Like

Re: Kado Market Divided Btw GEJ And Buhari Snapshot by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 09, 2016
yarimo:
Mtchew pictures and videos could have help this thread better , or is your surname LAI Mohammed?
use your eyeglasses ....and please don't call me that persona non grata's name ever again!
Re: Kado Market Divided Btw GEJ And Buhari Snapshot by sarrki(m): 1:09pm On Sep 09, 2016
JonSnow:

Shut up, zombie.
You know i can report you to mynd44 but won't do that
Re: Kado Market Divided Btw GEJ And Buhari Snapshot by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 09, 2016
sarrki:
You know i can report you to mynd44 but won't do that
you did already....
Re: Kado Market Divided Btw GEJ And Buhari Snapshot by Sealeddeal(m): 1:16pm On Sep 09, 2016
sarrki:

APC Zombie

1 Like

Re: Kado Market Divided Btw GEJ And Buhari Snapshot by sarrki(m): 1:31pm On Sep 09, 2016
SmartChoices:

you did already....
elders way
Re: Kado Market Divided Btw GEJ And Buhari Snapshot by yarimo(m): 1:37pm On Sep 09, 2016
SmartChoices:

use your eyeglasses ....and please don't call me that persona non grata's name ever again!
mtcheeew post videos to back up your claim, and stop this your nonsense grammar. Mtchew again mr. Lainus
Re: Kado Market Divided Btw GEJ And Buhari Snapshot by timeman: 1:38pm On Sep 09, 2016
Igbos would not just tame their troublesome being. going about in trouble clothings stirring up tide beyond their capacities. I feel sorry for that lost tribe.
kiss the truth!
Re: Kado Market Divided Btw GEJ And Buhari Snapshot by DMerciful(m): 1:43pm On Sep 09, 2016
How GEJ popularity is soaring without him uttering a word can only be divine. Since he left office, all manners of accusations have been levelled against him yet he keeps his calm and let his good works speak for him. I pray your good work will speak for you long after you've gone IJN.
Re: Kado Market Divided Btw GEJ And Buhari Snapshot by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 09, 2016
DMerciful:
How GEJ popularity is soaring without him uttering a word can only be divine. Since he left office, all manners of accusations have been levelled against him yet he keeps his calm and let his good works speak for him. I pray your good work will speak for you long after you've gone IJN.
A loud Amen!!!
Re: Kado Market Divided Btw GEJ And Buhari Snapshot by slyxavi(m): 3:37pm On Sep 09, 2016
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS..Edo: Obaseki Leads / 2019 Election :atiku One Million Campaign / Peter Obi To FG: Release Nnamdi Kanu, Others Now,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.