Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

21 Of 23 anti aircraft guns sold to bokoharam under PMB pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 21 Of 23 anti aircraft guns sold to bokoharam under PMB pics (5431 Views)

Femi Adesina: When Petrol Went To N145 Under PMB, Nigerians Held Their Peace / Resume Or Resign: Deji Adeyanju, Charly Boy And Others Protest Against PMB (PICS / Obama Always Sitting Next To PMB. Pics.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 21 Of 23 anti aircraft guns sold to bokoharam under PMB pics by thedarkside: 8:24pm On Sep 09, 2016
Standing5:
The gods that forsake the universe.

what has the universe have to do with earth

whatever.....i am not approved to answer to your silly question. undecided undecided undecided...whatever............!
Re: 21 Of 23 anti aircraft guns sold to bokoharam under PMB pics by Xer0: 8:28pm On Sep 09, 2016
This most be the joke of the century, so the fool believe Nigerian Army only have 23 AAA
Re: 21 Of 23 anti aircraft guns sold to bokoharam under PMB pics by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 09, 2016
Xer0:
This most be the joke of the century, so the fool believe Nigerian Army only have 23 AAA

you havent made any sense
Re: 21 Of 23 anti aircraft guns sold to bokoharam under PMB pics by Xer0: 8:41pm On Sep 09, 2016
SmartChoices:

you havent made any sense
And you think positing a twitter post is a reliable source
Re: 21 Of 23 anti aircraft guns sold to bokoharam under PMB pics by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 09, 2016
Xer0:
And you think positing a twitter post is a reliable source
attention seeker! #boring
Re: 21 Of 23 anti aircraft guns sold to bokoharam under PMB pics by Xer0: 9:29pm On Sep 09, 2016
SmartChoices:
attention seeker! #boring
Seeking attention in this useless post ? SMH for you
Re: 21 Of 23 anti aircraft guns sold to bokoharam under PMB pics by Standing5(m): 9:30pm On Sep 09, 2016
thedarkside:

what has the universe have to do with earth

whatever.....i am not approved to answer to your silly question. undecided undecided undecided...whatever............!

greet oga for me . . .
Re: 21 Of 23 anti aircraft guns sold to bokoharam under PMB pics by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 09, 2016
Xer0:
Seeking attention in this useless post ? SMH for you
lets go and condemn rape!
Re: 21 Of 23 anti aircraft guns sold to bokoharam under PMB pics by basingstoke: 9:34pm On Sep 09, 2016
I am not surprised
Re: 21 Of 23 anti aircraft guns sold to bokoharam under PMB pics by Habakus: 10:12pm On Sep 09, 2016
doctokwus:
I will say it for the upteenth time:the day the president pretended to be deaf when evidences of corruption were published against Buratai&in the recruitment scams in CBN,FIRS,and the doctoring of the armsprobe report to shield Gen Dambazzau;was the day I coldly realised that PMB was not fighting corruption,but only opponents of the govt.
This only further goes to confirm that belief.This govt has corruption stinking round It,everywhere one turns!
I just hope you're not the same person that was all over the forum during election period advocating for Buhari and APC.
If so,take a moment and ponder over the number of Nigerians you must have mislead in your misguided "I too Know".
Re: 21 Of 23 anti aircraft guns sold to bokoharam under PMB pics by doctokwus: 10:30pm On Sep 09, 2016
Habakus:

I just hope you're not the same person that all over the forum during election period advocating for Buhari and APC.
If so,take a moment and ponder over the number of Nigerians you must have mislead in your misguided "I too Know".
The Buhari I campaigned is diferent from this carricature that is now PMB.The issues on which he was voted,viz, corruption,security and an economy made prostrate by corruption are really the fundamentals that has held this country back,which he campaigned for and which I believed Muhammadu Buhari wud address.But looking and observing this president's actions and inactions in these areas we thought were even his strengths fills me with disdain and disgust,the man is just a carricature of the person I thought i knew.Thats how bad i feel about him now.
Power just seems to have transferred from one set of very corrupt individuals that cudnt hide their corrupt tendencies to another set of equally corrupt but deceptive people.
Re: 21 Of 23 anti aircraft guns sold to bokoharam under PMB pics by Habakus: 10:45pm On Sep 09, 2016
doctokwus:

The Buhari I campaigned is diferent from this carricature that is now PMB.The issues on which he was voted,viz, corruption,security and an economy made prostrate by corruption are really the fundamentals that has held this country back,which he campaigned for and which I believed Muhammadu Buhari wud address.But looking and observing this president's actions and inactions in these areas we thought were even his strengths fills me with disdain and disgust,the man is just a carricature of the person I thought i knew.Thats how bad i feel about him now.
Power just seems to have transferred from one set of very corrupt individuals that cudnt hide their corrupt tendencies to another set of equally corrupt but deceptive people.
Good enough that you're honest, some other people will prefer to bury there heads in the sand while exposing their rears in a bid to defend Buhari and his failures thus far.
May I ask you a question though: if you were to vote for Buhari or GEJ in 2019,who would you vote for? Honestly.
Re: 21 Of 23 anti aircraft guns sold to bokoharam under PMB pics by doctokwus: 10:57pm On Sep 09, 2016
Habakus:

Good enough that you're honest, some other people will prefer to bury there heads in the sand while exposing their rears in a bid to defend Buhari and his failures thus far.
May I ask you a question though: if you were to vote for Buhari or GEJ in 2019,who would you vote for? Honestly.
GEJ is a no no,if PMB disgusts me,GEJ does same *10.Everytime I see him and remember his years in Office,i feel like puking.Never even voted for him in 2011,despite d euphoria then because I knew he lacked everything Nigeria needs and thus a disaster waiting to happen.
As to your question,if pmb doesnt regain any of his senses before 2019,then i wud rather we go for the seperatist option than any one of them.
Re: 21 Of 23 anti aircraft guns sold to bokoharam under PMB pics by Habakus: 11:53pm On Sep 09, 2016
doctokwus:

GEJ is a no no,if PMB disgusts me,GEJ does same *10.Everytime I see him and remember his years in Office,i feel like puking.Never even voted for him in 2011,despite d euphoria then because I knew he lacked everything Nigeria needs and thus a disaster waiting to happen.
As to your question,if pmb doesnt regain any of his senses before 2019,then i wud rather we go for the seperatist option than any one of them.
Fair enough.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Gives Strong Warning As He Finally Speaks On His Relationship Withbuhari, / Have You Seen A Queue As Long As This At A Fuel Station Before ?? / I Will Defeat APC, PDP-- Moghalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.