Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,085 members, 7,852,678 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:55 PM

See Photo Of Female Student Murdered With Heart Missing. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Photo Of Female Student Murdered With Heart Missing. (828 Views)

Stanley Okoronkwo Diagnosed With Heart Disease, Needs N10M / Wizkid Stops Harassment Of Female Fan At Uganda Concert / Bobrisky Murdered English And Wizkid Replied (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Photo Of Female Student Murdered With Heart Missing. by CertifiedNaija(m): 10:23am On Sep 09, 2016
A student has been brutally murdered in a hotel
after she visited a stranger who invited her to a
hotel.

According to reports, the girl who is a student of
the Federal Polytechnic Oko, Anambra State was
found dead in the hotel with her heart missing.

The incident which happened in Anambra has sent
shock down the spines of people.

A Facebook user, Blossom Emechebe who posted
the news wrote:
"WHAT A WORLD😯😯
SO SAD"

www.certifiednaija.com/2016/09/see-photo-of-female-student-murdered.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: See Photo Of Female Student Murdered With Heart Missing. by NZAGHA(f): 10:51am On Sep 09, 2016
O jeez... Why na? Bullhari why? Why? I mean why? Only how many months u done rule naija, bad news upandan. If u come rule two tenure nko? undecided

meanwhile i have nothing to say to the dead. She don die be say she don die... sad
Re: See Photo Of Female Student Murdered With Heart Missing. by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 09, 2016
God of Mercy. See this beautiful girl now. May She rest in the LORD's bosom.
Re: See Photo Of Female Student Murdered With Heart Missing. by opeyemiieblog(m): 11:28am On Sep 09, 2016
chaiii

(1) (Reply)

Ejike Vs Mark Zuckerberg: The Quest For 1 Million Facebook Likes & 200K Shares / Linda Ikeji “ You Know Me I Like To Show Off ” / Popular Gospel Artiste Tope Alabi Gets Honoured By United States Senate [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.