Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,801 members, 7,956,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:43 PM

Lady Who Posed On Top Of A Car Becomes A Laughing Stock Online - Photos - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Lady Who Posed On Top Of A Car Becomes A Laughing Stock Online - Photos (74810 Views)

Man Surprises Lady Who Returned His Phone With N10,000 / Nairaland Is Laughing At Me / Iphone X Unboxing Video Leaked Online! (Photos And Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Posed On Top Of A Car Becomes A Laughing Stock Online - Photos by legendte(m): 3:28pm On Sep 09, 2016
7inches:

im telling u d truth..
i lived in ibadan for over 3 yrs and still vissit ibadan till date.
those pple really need to upgrade..

imagine a gal dressing dat good and still went ontop of car to pose like rambo... LAMO.

Guy easy na, which one is posing like Rambo.
I dey ROTF right now
Re: Lady Who Posed On Top Of A Car Becomes A Laughing Stock Online - Photos by Harinholar(f): 3:29pm On Sep 09, 2016
herzern:

Yhu flatterinq me.....

I'm shy shy....
.. grin grin....u don't need to be shy.....No be u??
Re: Lady Who Posed On Top Of A Car Becomes A Laughing Stock Online - Photos by Bobbysmart6(m): 3:29pm On Sep 09, 2016
Na wao 4 d person wey snap o.u c som1 acting strange.instead u shld help her.u take pix.

D snaper nd d poser.re lyricaly maddy

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Posed On Top Of A Car Becomes A Laughing Stock Online - Photos by MrHenshaw: 3:33pm On Sep 09, 2016
[quote author=dainformant post=49207740]This lady who deemed it fit to pose for a picture on a parked car in her area -has become a topic of discussion online.. The young lady who appeared to be on her way out (judging from her attire) -couldn't resist taking a picture which she shared online.

And as expected, online users couldn't also resist making a mockery of the "awkward" picture pose... See below

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/09/young-lady-becomes-laughing-stock-after.html

HER OFFENCE IS NOTHING BUT BEING AN AFRICAN WOMAN ON SUCH POSE,D SAME POSE BEYONCE,JESSICA BIEL,RIHANNA,KIM KARDASHIAN ETC WILL DO AND IT WILL BE TRENDING.
PLS FREE OUR OUR AFRICAN QUEENS.
Re: Lady Who Posed On Top Of A Car Becomes A Laughing Stock Online - Photos by 7inches: 3:43pm On Sep 09, 2016
legendte:

Guy easy na, which one is posing like Rambo.
I dey ROTF right now

bros eeh
abi u no kno rambo?... grin
u kno say d film get plenty part abi... mhm.
i don forget d particulat part shaa
but e get one wey be say rambo jump from moving truck to car abi na from moving car to truck

as em wan jump na so him pose like diz gal
i still remember dat vividly. grin.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Posed On Top Of A Car Becomes A Laughing Stock Online - Photos by Litmus: 3:55pm On Sep 09, 2016
I don't know, at least she made attempt to be different and original, which is actually a Nigerian attribute. Usually face book girls adopt that tiresome bendy banana pose, one arm ruler-straight, while beaming cheesy. if not this, they're doing that duck-face thing. So cut this girl some slack for trying something different.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Posed On Top Of A Car Becomes A Laughing Stock Online - Photos by DedeNkem: 4:07pm On Sep 09, 2016
She's an Mgbeke from Ukwungwo Otueke village. That day, she was posing for the first time for photogragh. They were doing village beauty contest that day.

She saw a parked mercedes (the best car in the village, owned by the richest man in the same village), so she quickly jumped on it to pose sharp sharp before the owner finds out.

Seriously, who is to blame for that pathetic pose? The village girl or the id*iotic cameraman or both?

That pose only can lose a potential husband!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Posed On Top Of A Car Becomes A Laughing Stock Online - Photos by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 09, 2016
Next Victoria Secret model grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Posed On Top Of A Car Becomes A Laughing Stock Online - Photos by OKorowanta: 4:31pm On Sep 09, 2016
OVI75:
See what Buhari Has Caused!!!!

Joblessness Every Where.

If only Goodluck Would Contest 2019.....

Two clueless pipo ..Buhari + goodluck = yeye kontri.
nor be only 2019
Re: Lady Who Posed On Top Of A Car Becomes A Laughing Stock Online - Photos by donhils: 4:33pm On Sep 09, 2016
Does she have polio?
Re: Lady Who Posed On Top Of A Car Becomes A Laughing Stock Online - Photos by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 09, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
straight from the village

You took the words out of my mouth, she her posing ontop of a dilapidated car, original bush meat. angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Posed On Top Of A Car Becomes A Laughing Stock Online - Photos by bendido: 4:58pm On Sep 09, 2016
She funny shall
Re: Lady Who Posed On Top Of A Car Becomes A Laughing Stock Online - Photos by naijaboiy: 6:14pm On Sep 09, 2016
zicoraads:
Naijaboiy...come and see your course rep grin shocked
LOL! Abeg o. cheesy
Re: Lady Who Posed On Top Of A Car Becomes A Laughing Stock Online - Photos by lilmizwierd(f): 6:34pm On Sep 09, 2016
This people set lemme just shift and faint by the side
Re: Lady Who Posed On Top Of A Car Becomes A Laughing Stock Online - Photos by Tobitrueman(m): 6:49pm On Sep 09, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
straight from the village

grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Who Posed On Top Of A Car Becomes A Laughing Stock Online - Photos by ericmor: 6:58pm On Sep 09, 2016
Lmao
Re: Lady Who Posed On Top Of A Car Becomes A Laughing Stock Online - Photos by shukudi(m): 7:04pm On Sep 09, 2016
Kai ! Amaka no dey disappoint at all.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Posed On Top Of A Car Becomes A Laughing Stock Online - Photos by kennyjam: 7:08pm On Sep 09, 2016
who is the that idiot that collected her phone and snapped her? The idiot is to be blamed.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Posed On Top Of A Car Becomes A Laughing Stock Online - Photos by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 09, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin iranu grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Who Posed On Top Of A Car Becomes A Laughing Stock Online - Photos by limzycollins(m): 7:37pm On Sep 09, 2016
Na Nsukka girl be that
Re: Lady Who Posed On Top Of A Car Becomes A Laughing Stock Online - Photos by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 09, 2016
I'll blame the one who took the shot! If she'd sat instead of kneeling and cropped the face of the car, would have changed it all!

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Posed On Top Of A Car Becomes A Laughing Stock Online - Photos by Bifwoli: 8:05pm On Sep 09, 2016
indigene:
This picture was taken along kwilikwili street, kibera Slum in Kenya, the largest Africa urban slum near Nairobi.
After the death of Jomo Kenyata , things like this, started turning up
I blame Uhuru Kenyatha for for this.

Stop telling shameless open lies ,that car clearly has Lagos license plates you hypocrite.
Re: Lady Who Posed On Top Of A Car Becomes A Laughing Stock Online - Photos by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 09, 2016
fratermathy:
grin cheesy grin cheesy

She's living large. On top rickety Mercedes-Benz sef o. She had to climb on it to prove her point, in the middle of the road.

Yeye pictures seem to be the trend nowadays. Girls and yeye pictures be like

So we finally got a replacement for zuma.
Okay nairaland & zuma pic are like...
this girl sha

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Posed On Top Of A Car Becomes A Laughing Stock Online - Photos by jokerphilics(m): 9:32pm On Sep 09, 2016
This one no be weed. E be like say dem cook one inedible plant(grass) along with vegetables for her.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Posed On Top Of A Car Becomes A Laughing Stock Online - Photos by Temidirecrown(m): 9:39pm On Sep 09, 2016
She has just show case her talent

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Posed On Top Of A Car Becomes A Laughing Stock Online - Photos by 66spirit(m): 9:59pm On Sep 09, 2016
[color=#990000][/color][i][/i] original mgbeke feeling funky. She want to claim ajeboh upon say she no know anything. #carrycomeMUMUUU
Re: Lady Who Posed On Top Of A Car Becomes A Laughing Stock Online - Photos by Peterosky(m): 10:24pm On Sep 09, 2016
dainformant:
This lady who deemed it fit to pose for a picture on a parked car in her area -has become a topic of discussion online.. The young lady who appeared to be on her way out (judging from her attire) -couldn't resist taking a picture which she shared online.

And as expected, online users couldn't also resist making a mockery of the "awkward" picture pose... See below

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/09/young-lady-becomes-laughing-stock-after.html

.I comment my reserve.
Re: Lady Who Posed On Top Of A Car Becomes A Laughing Stock Online - Photos by Coolguy89(m): 6:48am On Sep 10, 2016
this is wat happen when u r the first guy of ur girlfriend who owns a car.
Re: Lady Who Posed On Top Of A Car Becomes A Laughing Stock Online - Photos by Codes151(m): 8:12am On Sep 10, 2016
Hana!she no wan dirty herself na! The road is bad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s / How To Transfer Airtime To Bank Account? / The Speculated iPhone 5 Nano SIM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.