Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Edo Election:tenson In Okpella,as Apc, Pdp Supporters Clash - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Election:tenson In Okpella,as Apc, Pdp Supporters Clash (565 Views)

2019: Eze Madumere & Uche Nwosu's Supporters Clash In Mbaitoli LGA, Many Wounded / Mr. Aye Dee Joins APC, PDP Supporters Cry Foul / Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje's Supporters Clash In Kano, Many Wounded (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo Election:tenson In Okpella,as Apc, Pdp Supporters Clash by YoungB1a(m): 12:48pm On Sep 09, 2016
By Henry Umoru ABUJA- THERE was pandemonium Thursday in Okpella, Estako East Local Government area of Edo State as supporters of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP clashed with those of the All Progressives Congress, APC. It was gathered that the incident started brewing in the early hours of yesterday when some PDP supporters were alleged to have threatened to carry out attack on any Okpellan supporting the ruling APC in Okpella. The clash came barely some hours to the announcement of the postponement of Saturday, September 10 Edo State gubernatorial election by the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC. The clash is also coming barely three days after a youth body in Okpella, Okpella Youth Council, warned in a recent publication of a possible inversion of the community by thugs hired by unknown politicians in Okpella. It was also gathered that the youths were initially reacting to an alleged gun shot at the gate of a PDP stalwart in Okpella that took place at about 3am on Thursday. According to an eyewitness and a victim of the attack who spoke on phone, Afebu Musa, said they summoned a meeting to explain more details to party supporters who were curious about the likelihood of the election in Edo State to hold on Saturday after reports from the police and DSS that there is a security threat in the state. Afebu said, “We were at a meeting when they were passing during their own campaign and they stopped shouting who is doing this here. “I could hear some of them saying, this will not happen! How come they are still not been deflected? ” “As if the property they destroyed were not enough, they have chased my pregnant wife and one of my tenants who they injured from my house”. “I sneaked out of my house with the help of God and I don’t know how to go back home because the police in Okpella were helpless today at the scene of the incident”. “We call on security agencies to help save us from the hands of these boys. We have been peaceful all this while and no one has found us wanting throughout the campaigns but I am surprise to see this happening.” http://www.vanguardngr. com/2016/09/edo-election-tension-okpella-pdp- apc-supporters-clash/

Re: Edo Election:tenson In Okpella,as Apc, Pdp Supporters Clash by sarrki(m): 1:01pm On Sep 09, 2016
As you can see they would have caused mayhem
Re: Edo Election:tenson In Okpella,as Apc, Pdp Supporters Clash by Progressive01(m): 1:16pm On Sep 09, 2016
Fools. Where are the children of the politicians themselves??

May the soul of any idiot who dies getting involved in this rot in hell, amen.
Re: Edo Election:tenson In Okpella,as Apc, Pdp Supporters Clash by Osehnetworld(m): 1:17pm On Sep 09, 2016
d
Re: Edo Election:tenson In Okpella,as Apc, Pdp Supporters Clash by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 09, 2016
k
Re: Edo Election:tenson In Okpella,as Apc, Pdp Supporters Clash by Jirate(m): 2:47pm On Sep 09, 2016
Fellow Edo people, no need for Violence, September 28 is around the Corner, the extra time is to allow Oshiomhole do a proper packing of his dirty and smelling Khaki Uniforms out of Government house.
PDP all the Way. cool

Re: Edo Election:tenson In Okpella,as Apc, Pdp Supporters Clash by agwom(m): 2:48pm On Sep 09, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Edo Election:tenson In Okpella,as Apc, Pdp Supporters Clash by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 09, 2016
This is what happens when the Government becomes lawless

If anyone lose their life Oshiomole should be held responsible

He is the one who connived with Police and DSSS to move the election date so that they can have enough time to tamper with the election materials from INEC.

What Oshiomole is cooking will consume him

I thank God that while Ize IYAMU is a peaceful man of God. If you carry guy man go near him side you go know say the man sabi everything too!!!!

If Oshiomole wants security to break down he can carry on with his manipulation of the process!!!

The duty of any responsible leader is to support a peaceful transition

We know Oshiomole can flee to Lara's country and others must learn not to follow that short monkey in his wild third term tenure

(1) (Reply)

Reps To Restrict President, Govs To One Term / $15m: Patience Jonathan’s Houseboy, Driver Arrested By EFCC / Does He Have A Brother Like Him?? Yar 'adua Is A Leader Not A Ruler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.