Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,151 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Who Created The Creator - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Created The Creator (2949 Views)

Who Created God Or How Did God Come Into Existence? / HERMAPHRODITES: The Creator's Imperfection??? / Who Created God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Created The Creator by Atheists: 1:30pm On Oct 07, 2009
Since theists claim that everything on the universe should come from somewhere l would like to know who created the creator ? By the way we can't get rid of this crucial question by definition what l mean is that we can't answer this question by saying he is god therefore he does not need a creator.

If we are to say god is the uncaused cause why not save  step and say the universe is the uncaused cause ? If we are to say god has always existed why not save a step and say the universe always existed ?
Re: Who Created The Creator by olabowale(m): 1:37pm On Oct 07, 2009
But Allah is not part of His creations, universe is a creation!
Re: Who Created The Creator by Atheists: 1:43pm On Oct 07, 2009
But Allah is not part of His creations, universe is a creation!

What l want to know is who created the gods ? Where did they get the intelligence attributed to them ? Well the most logical answer from an atheist point of view is that in the beginning man created god
Re: Who Created The Creator by olabowale(m): 1:46pm On Oct 07, 2009
There is no creator for the Creator, thats why He is the Creator, and everything else is creation from Him.

There is a Creator for creation(s)!

There is no true creation from creation(s), since the Creator says in the Quran, which means; I am your Creator, hence I am the actual Creator of all that you create (based on the knowledge imparted in you by Me your Creator, and all the elements to make each of what you deem you created  possible, are made available by Me your Creator. (Surah Shuarah, or Ghafir (the Ha Mim am sure))!
Re: Who Created The Creator by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 07, 2009
Confused Atheist, why do you even think that there is a Creator?
Only a fool can ask a rhetoric with no end in sight.
Why bother opening a dead end thread or dont you prod yourself to check how stupid you might sound after the deal is done.
Makes me wonder the quality of person.
Re: Who Created The Creator by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 07, 2009
Confused atheist, but at least you CREATED a stupid ideology.
Re: Who Created The Creator by Atheists: 1:53pm On Oct 07, 2009

There is no creator for the Creator, thats why He is the Creator, and everything else is creation from Him.

Didn't l say we can't  answer this question by saying he is god therefore he does not need a creator ?
Re: Who Created The Creator by Atheists: 1:56pm On Oct 07, 2009
Confused Atheist, why do you even think that there is a Creator?

I don't think there is a creator, this question is aimed at theists who believe that there is a creator who created everything in the universe. I want them to answer where did the creator come from ?

Only a fool can ask a rhetoric with no end in sight.

Instead of saying god created the universe we can just way we don't know how this whole thing started wink
Re: Who Created The Creator by jagunlabi(m): 2:24pm On Oct 07, 2009
The creator of the creator created the creator,who in turn is created by a creator,who in turn is created by a creator,who in turn is created . . . .
Re: Who Created The Creator by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 07, 2009
some questions do not have answer, this happend to be one.
Re: Who Created The Creator by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:12pm On Oct 07, 2009
Atheists:

Since theists claim that everything on the universe should come from somewhere l would like to know who created the creator ? By the way we can't get rid of this crucial question by definition what l mean is that we can't answer this question by saying he is god therefore he does not need a creator.

If we are to say god is the uncaused cause why not save  step and say the universe is the uncaused cause ? If we are to say god has always existed why not save a step and say the universe always existed ?

If you can describe to me the aroma of coffee, then I will give you the answer to your question.
Re: Who Created The Creator by easylogic(m): 3:33pm On Oct 07, 2009
God is uncreated by conceptual neccesity and definition.It is like asking who created the uncreated being.
Re: Who Created The Creator by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:08pm On Oct 07, 2009
easylogic:

God is uncreated by conceptual neccesity and definition.It is like asking who created the uncreated being.

Good logic. It is also like describing the smell of a colour or the colours of the rainbow to a person born blind, who has no concept of colours.
Re: Who Created The Creator by olabowale(m): 4:23pm On Oct 07, 2009
@Atheist: « #2 on: Today at 01:43:57 PM »  
[Quote]What l want to know is who created the gods ? Where did they get the intelligence attributed to them ?  Well the most logical answer from an atheist point of view is that in the beginning man created god[/quote]Should God have a God? Should a Creator have a Creator? I know one God Allah, and I know the other gods; obatala, sango, orisa, etc are not God but gods who are created by man, by their hands or minds. As we know Only One has complete Intelligence, and you Atheist is not it with complete intelligence.  If you as a human being having no complete intelligence, how can you be the creator of yourself, human, as sleek and conny you are? It is has to be that a being that has complete intelligence is your Creator and the Creator of all that exist before you, to include the heavens and earth and all that you create with the intelligence that the Creator gave you and from the raw materials He made available to you!

« #6 on: Today at 01:53:29 PM »  
Didn't l say we can't  answer this question by saying he is god therefore he does not need a creator ?
Again, is there a source behind the SOURCE?

« #7 on: Today at 01:56:53 PM »  
I don't think there is a creator, this question is aimed at theists who believe that there is a creator who created everything in the universe. I want them to answer where did the creator come from ?
Should there be source for the SOURCE?

[Quote]Instead of saying god created the universe we can just way we don't know how this whole thing started[/quote]If you know the source, do you arrogantly deny it, just because you refuse to accept it as the final source, the real source or because you need to create in your mind a falsification to justify your denials? You remind me of Mike Tyson, when he was accused of raping the girl Sheryll Washington by saying "she knows that I am a sexual animal!", as if that is a viable excuse!
Re: Who Created The Creator by mazaje(m): 4:43pm On Oct 07, 2009
Actually men created all the gods since all the gods of man made religions exist ONLY in books and in stories. . .all the gods of man made relıgıons only exists in historical books or when another man is speaking about them. . . they can't exist on their own. You think some ultimate powerful being, will need a man and books to exist?
Re: Who Created The Creator by koolme: 6:07pm On Oct 07, 2009
The answer to your question is so simple, and I'l tel it to you. But first,kindly answer this. Which one came first? Egg or Hen?
Re: Who Created The Creator by mantraa: 7:31pm On Oct 07, 2009
Actually men created all the gods since all the gods of man made religions exist ONLY in books and in stories. . .all the gods of man made relıgıons only exists in historical books or when another man is speaking about them. . . they can't exist on their own. You think some ultimate powerful being, will need a man and books to exist?

Very, very good point.

Which one came first? Egg or Hen?

The answer is obvious. The egg came first.
Re: Who Created The Creator by manmustwac(m): 8:31pm On Oct 07, 2009
in the beginning man created god, then god created the heavens and the earth smiley
Re: Who Created The Creator by olabowale(m): 9:31pm On Oct 07, 2009
@Mazaje and manmustwac: The below verse from Quran proofs wrong your assumption that man created all gods and God. While God is Immortal and Invisible and Unique in all respects as there is nothing like He, we find many people/man, and there is no unqueness to mankind in the light of God's Uniqueness. Yet all men shall die, while God shall remains!

Verse 2:21 says:
O mankind! worship your guardian-lord, who created you and those who came before you, that you may have the chance to learn righteousness(so that you will be cautious)

Actually can you describe God (part of His Uniqueness), while we can describe man. As you have argued, I am differring with you since God created Heavens and Earth, while man cant do the same!
Re: Who Created The Creator by Tudor6(f): 6:22am On Oct 08, 2009
^^^
Em, how'd you know god created the heavens and the earth. . .were you present?
Re: Who Created The Creator by mazaje(m): 6:28am On Oct 08, 2009
Tudór:

^^^

He read it in his book of myths called the koran. . . . as I aforementioned. . . . . .all the gods of man made religions exist ONLY in books and in stories. . .all the gods of man made relıgıons only exists in historical books or when another man is speaking about them. . . . else they have no lıfe of their own. . . .
Re: Who Created The Creator by sexyLeamon(f): 7:29am On Oct 08, 2009
Tudór:

^^^
when you was developing in your mother womb was anyone present? just an example hun no offence.
Re: Who Created The Creator by Tudor6(f): 7:51am On Oct 08, 2009
Erh. . .my mum was present. . .we have ultrasound scan these days you know.

Very weak example I must say.
Re: Who Created The Creator by sexyLeamon(f): 8:06am On Oct 08, 2009
and very weak explanation I must say.
Re: Who Created The Creator by Tudor6(f): 8:56am On Oct 08, 2009
You have in no way intelligently shown how the explanation doesn't apply. . . . I guess thats too much to expect. . .
Re: Who Created The Creator by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:58am On Oct 08, 2009
[size=13pt]This is too weak and not sufficient to make up an excuses sexyleamon , C'mon you hardly make sense these day my dear. . . .dont think you can brain wash any free thinker here simply because you have already been brain washed by some so called Doctrine. Well, i have alot to Contribute to this thread . Like you've read Tudors post Clearly. . . wink[/size]
sexyLeamon:

when you was developing in your mother womb was anyone present? just an example hun no offence.
Re: Who Created The Creator by olabowale(m): 1:05pm On Oct 08, 2009
@Tudor:« #24 on: Today at 08:56:59 AM »
You have in no way intelligently shown how the explanation doesn't apply. . . . I guess thats too much to expect. . .
Since no one knows the exact time when pregnancy begins, then the existence of God to His creatures (Tudor, Ogaga4Luv) because of teir rebelliousness is like that. They refuse to even consider it, as the woman may refuse to accept possibility of pregnancy at the first morning sickness.

And as to the ultrasound/sonogram/sonograph, consider it to the tremendous signs (the Universe; you men are part of it) of the presence of the Creator!

@Ogaga4Luv (m): « #25 on: Today at 10:58:32 AM »
This is too weak and not sufficient to make up an excuses sexyleamon , C'mon you hardly make sense these day my dear. . . .dont think you can brain wash any free thinker here simply because you have already been brain washed by some so called Doctrine. Well, i have alot to Contribute to this thread . Like you've read Tudors post Clearly. . .
Tudor is the poster child of freethinkers; they dont make any sense, except that they are refusal of anything that their own doctrine have preached against! Freethink all you want. It will not dimish the status of the Creator. You may freethink into the perilous Hell if you are not mindful.
Re: Who Created The Creator by Tudor6(f): 2:24pm On Oct 08, 2009
olabowale:

@Tudor:« #24 on: Today at 08:56:59 AM »  Since no one knows the exact time when pregnancy begins, [/b]then the existence of God to His creatures (Tudor, Ogaga4Luv) because of teir rebelliousness is like that. They refuse to even consider it, as the woman may refuse to accept possibility of pregnancy at the first morning sickness.
Alhaji this is extremely ignorant. It seems you're still living in the sixteenth century.

In case you're genuinely oblivious, science can now even induce fertilization so your ridiculous "No one knows" statement is what it is. . . .ridiculous!

And as to the ultrasound/sonogram/sonograph,[b] consider it to the tremendous signs (the Universe; you men are part of it) of the presence of the Creator!

Are you kidding me?
Consider the ultrasound prescence of the creator?
Don't let philips electronics sue you and your allah for copyright infringement.

Soon you'll tell me allah invented the Bluetooth technology. . . . I laugh in quaranic tongues!

@Ogaga4Luv (m): « #25 on: Today at 10:58:32 AM »  Tudor is the poster child of freethinkers; they dont make any sense, except that they are refusal of anything that their own doctrine have preached against! Freethink all you want. It will not dimish the status of the Creator. You may freethink into the perilous Hell if you are not mindful.
Na today?

That we refuse to believe your absurd claims is not our fault. . . . Your beliefs are totally baseless and only the braindead would accept them as truth.
Re: Who Created The Creator by pastorjose: 3:39pm On Oct 08, 2009
wow, this is an atheistic question, there is no other truth to hear than the fact that God who is the source and cause of all effects, the originator of all the discorvered and the undiscovered principles by which the world operates and the superb creator of man has no first cause or source. He is the ultimate first cause of all effects.

It is true that man created gods with his own hand, but this are just mere objects ascribed with some evil forces and powers whereas some are just mere objects. GOD is a mysterous one, no one can comprehend Him but he has given us the grace to apprehend him.
Re: Who Created The Creator by bawomolo(m): 3:45pm On Oct 08, 2009
pastorjose:

, there is no other truth to hear than the fact that God who is the source and cause of all effects,

why hasn't it being proven if it's a fact?

the originator of all the discorvered and the undiscovered principles by which the world operates and the superb creator of man has no first cause or source. He is the ultimate first cause of all effects.

one question though, how do you know God is a MALE. it's funny how sexism is slipped into religion. another pointer that God is a man-made concept (surprise a woman is reponsible for the first sin!!!!)

GOD is a mysterous one, no one can comprehend Him but he has given us the grace to apprehend him.

how is God apprehended?

OPC or Bakassi boys?
Re: Who Created The Creator by Atheists: 3:51pm On Oct 08, 2009
The answer to your question is so simple, and I'l tel it to you. But first,kindly answer this. Which one came first? Egg or Hen?

With what we know from the theory of evolution the egg should have come first because DNA can be modified only before birth, a mutation must have taken place at conception or within an egg such that an animal similar to a chicken, but not a chicken, laid the first chicken egg.
Re: Who Created The Creator by Atheists: 3:53pm On Oct 08, 2009
wow, this is an atheistic question, there is no other truth to hear than the fact that God who is the source and cause of all effects, the originator of all the discorvered and the undiscovered principles by which the world operates and the superb creator of man has no first cause or source. He is the ultimate first cause of all effects.[/quote

Where did this complex character called god come from ? Where did he get his intelligence ? Please don't answer this question by definition what l mean is don't say god is god therefore he needs no creator.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

God Received Power? The Trinity just Got Interesting / Where Is Logicboy01? / Pastor Chris Going Forward Or Backward ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.