Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,690 members, 7,813,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

HERMAPHRODITES: The Creator's Imperfection??? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / HERMAPHRODITES: The Creator's Imperfection??? (4731 Views)

The Book Of Revelation Is Not From The Creator Of The Universe / What Do The Religions Have To Say On The "Third Gender"--hermaphrodites/intersex / Was God The Creator Of Evil? (poverty, Sickness, Natural Disasters, Etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

HERMAPHRODITES: The Creator's Imperfection??? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 07, 2012
I'm just wondering, i refuse to see anybody as a mistake...but then, whAt can i say?,

Share ur views/thoughts about these people... If u re one of dem, tell us how u feel... #nooffence
Re: HERMAPHRODITES: The Creator's Imperfection??? by passionate88: 5:32am On Apr 08, 2012
haven't seen or heard of one in naija
Re: HERMAPHRODITES: The Creator's Imperfection??? by buzugee(m): 6:25am On Apr 08, 2012
the creators judgement. punishment from previous life
Re: HERMAPHRODITES: The Creator's Imperfection??? by logicboy: 6:54am On Apr 08, 2012
passionate88: haven't seen or heard of one in naija

They prefer to live quiet lives when there are idiots like Buzugee who claims that they are evidence of punishment from God from a past life.
Re: HERMAPHRODITES: The Creator's Imperfection??? by buzugee(m): 7:00am On Apr 08, 2012
logicboy:

They prefer to live quiet lives when there are idiots like Buzugee who claims that they are evidence of punishment from God from a past life.
the lord dont make mistakes. what we have are punishments and rewards. ecclesiastes 3 vs 16 And moreover I saw under the sun the place of judgment, that wickedness was there; and the place of righteousness, under the sun, called the earth, is the place of judgement. this is where you pay for your sins from previous life or get your rewards from previous life john 9 vs 1-2 1 As he passed by, he saw a man blind from birth. 2 And his disciples asked him, "Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he was born blind?
Re: HERMAPHRODITES: The Creator's Imperfection??? by logicboy: 7:12am On Apr 08, 2012
buzugee: the lord dont make mistakes. what we have are punishments and rewards. ecclesiastes 3 vs 16 And moreover I saw under the sun the place of judgment, that wickedness was there; and the place of righteousness, under the sun, called the earth, is the place of judgement. this is where you pay for your sins from previous life or get your rewards from previous life john 9 vs 1-2 1 As he passed by, he saw a man blind from birth. 2 And his disciples asked him, "Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he was born blind?

Do you think at all? There are scientific explanations for blindness (from birth) and hermaphrodites.....genetic mutations and defects.

This is very annoying. How can you look at someone you know nothing about and claim that he/she is a punishment from God just because he/she is blind from birth or a hermaphrodite? I'm colour-blind, would you have the guts to tell me to my face that I was punished by God in a past life? Religious coward

1 Like

Re: HERMAPHRODITES: The Creator's Imperfection??? by Nobody: 7:12am On Apr 08, 2012
Human life was never, has never been and never will be created. life FORMS.
Re: HERMAPHRODITES: The Creator's Imperfection??? by ekeroyal(m): 7:38am On Apr 08, 2012
The point is yes God doesn't make mistakes but since after the sin of Adam & Eve, humans became imperfect and that is why no human is able to truly reflect the Almighty even though we are said to be created in his image. However there are explanations to this condition as it is purely abnormal.

First let me mention what many people think about hermaphrodites
HERMAPHRODITE - A person born with both male and female sex organs.
This is a vague, confusing and inaccurate definition.

There are 3 labels of Hermaphrodites: TRUE, MALE pseudo and FEMALE Pseudo. All are equally genuine.

Explanations:

TRUE
A person born with both ovary and testicular tissue, this could be 2 seperate gonads ( one of each) or a combination of both in one (an ovotestes). The Instruments can vary from completely male or female, to a combination of both or even ambiguous looking. The chromosome (karotype) compliment can be XX (female), XY (male), XX/XY (mosiac) or even XO (extremely rare). Those XX with female Instruments are raised female ( some have even given birth). Those XY with male Instruments are raised male ( a few have fathered children). The children born XX/XY or XO (with Instruments male or female are raised in the sex they look most like) ,Those born with ambiguous Instruments have many medical tests for the doctors to determine which sex they should be assigned. Doctors then recommend early surgery to make the child look physically like the sex assigned to them.

CAUSES
The causes are not known, The medical community does know this is a very rare condition but do not have accurate figures to how many people have this condition (depending on the literature between 350-450 known cases).

FEMALE PSEUDO
A person born XX with normal female internal organs but with "masculanized" Instruments. They can appear more male then female or a combination of each.

CAUSES
The most common is Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia (CAH) it occurs approximately 1:14,000 births.This is when the adrenal glands overproduce testosterone. It also has been recorded that some persons with this disorder had been exposed to progesterone-like drugs before they were born.

MALE PSEUDO
A person born XY with testes (usually in the abdominal cavity). The external Instruments are usually female but can be ambiguous.

CAUSES
The most common cause is Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome (AIS). This is when the body doesn't respond to the androgen being produced. There are different variations: Complete (CAIS) , and Partial (PAIS). This condition has a variety of names and occurance rates..

**The above are not my personal work, please**

2 Likes

Re: HERMAPHRODITES: The Creator's Imperfection??? by thehomer: 9:34am On Apr 08, 2012
passionate88: haven't seen or heard of one in naija

So? You don't think they exist? Or that Nigeria is somehow special that her citizens are exempt?

1 Like

Re: HERMAPHRODITES: The Creator's Imperfection??? by thehomer: 9:37am On Apr 08, 2012
ekeroyal: The point is yes God doesn't make mistakes but since after the sin of Adam & Eve, humans became imperfect and that is why no human is able to truly reflect the Almighty even though we are said to be created in his image. However there are explanations to this condition as it is purely abnormal.
. . .

If God doesn't make mistakes, then how can you say that hermaphrodites are abnormal? And you go on to cite errors in human development. Couldn't it be that God made them that way because he likes them to be that way?
Re: HERMAPHRODITES: The Creator's Imperfection??? by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 08, 2012
thehomer:

If God doesn't make mistakes, then how can you say that hermaphrodites are abnormal? And you go on to cite errors in human development. Couldn't it be that God made them that way because he likes them to be that way?

did god really make dem so?
Or probably...dere is no creator..
And shiiiit just happens somehow?
Or then...maybe he made a mistake......imperfection..
Re: HERMAPHRODITES: The Creator's Imperfection??? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 08, 2012
Imanuelle:
did god really make dem so?
Or probably...dere is no creator..
And shiiiit just happens somehow?
Or then...maybe he made a mistake......imperfection..

Contrary to popular beliefs, the blame for hermaphrodites and other "abnormal" humans falls on the Alchoholic diety who was put in charge of human manufacturing. It doesn't have anything to do with Buzugee's maniacal jewish pyschopath of a god. Here's how it happened.

He decided to create beings like himself to keep him company. He dug into the sand and soon found clay with which to mold figures like himself and started on his task, but he soon grew tired and decided to take a break.
He made wine from a nearby palm tree, and drank bowl after bowl. Not realizing he was drunk, Obatala returned to his task of fashioning the new beings; because of his condition he fashioned many imperfect figures.
Without realizing this, he called out to Olorun to breathe life into his creatures.
The next day he realized what he had done and swore never to drink again, and to take care of those who were deformed, thus becoming Protector of the Deformed.

Re: HERMAPHRODITES: The Creator's Imperfection??? by Kay17: 2:23pm On Apr 08, 2012
991: Human life was never, has never been and never will be created. life FORMS.
I feel that!
Re: HERMAPHRODITES: The Creator's Imperfection??? by buzugee(m): 3:47pm On Apr 08, 2012
logicboy:

Do you think at all? There are scientific explanations for blindness (from birth) and hermaphrodites.....genetic mutations and defects.

This is very annoying. How can you look at someone you know nothing about and claim that he/she is a punishment from God just because he/she is blind from birth or a hermaphrodite? I'm colour-blind, would you have the guts to tell me to my face that I was punished by God in a past life? Religious coward
if you are color blind thats because you eat eba three times a day angry try eating some carrots grin
Re: HERMAPHRODITES: The Creator's Imperfection??? by LagosShia: 4:01pm On Apr 08, 2012
ekeroyal: The point is yes God doesn't make mistakes but since after the sin of Adam & Eve, humans became imperfect and that is why no human is able to truly reflect the Almighty even though we are said to be created in his image. However there are explanations to this condition as it is purely abnormal.

if you want to call this "imperfection" or "sin" we "inherited" from Adam,then are those who are not hermaphrodites free from that "inherited sin"?

if you are to support your christian doctrine of "original sin" by citing an hermaphrodite,then whoever is not an hermaphrodite,your belief does not apply to him and is therefore false.or why then is it selective and only a very few minority are? are others who are not hermaphrodite not descended from Adam (as) too?

i would try to make a quick research and learn about the Islamic position on hermaphrodites.
Re: HERMAPHRODITES: The Creator's Imperfection??? by Image123(m): 4:14pm On Apr 08, 2012
God finished creation work long time ago, and rested on the sixth day. His work is perfect. It's man's sin that brought an imperfect state on man and the creation He was created to have dominion over.
Re: HERMAPHRODITES: The Creator's Imperfection??? by megareal: 4:40pm On Apr 08, 2012
Martian:

Contrary to popular beliefs, the blame for hermaphrodites and other "abnormal" humans falls on the Alchoholic diety who was put in charge of human manufacturing. It doesn't have anything to do with Buzugee's maniacal jewish pyschopath of a god. Here's how it happened.

He decided to create beings like himself to keep him company. He dug into the sand and soon found clay with which to mold figures like himself and started on his task, but he soon grew tired and decided to take a break.
He made wine from a nearby palm tree, and drank bowl after bowl. Not realizing he was drunk, Obatala returned to his task of fashioning the new beings; because of his condition he fashioned many imperfect figures.
Without realizing this, he called out to Olorun to breathe life into his creatures.
The next day he realized what he had done and swore never to drink again, and to take care of those who were deformed, thus becoming Protector of the Deformed.

How crazy can it get? Do you really beleive this shit?
Re: HERMAPHRODITES: The Creator's Imperfection??? by emofine2(f): 4:47pm On Apr 08, 2012
Is balance imperfect?

Have you ever considered that Hermaphrodites may actually be the the closest to the original state of mankind?

Hermaphrodites may actually pose as clues as to who we were.
Re: HERMAPHRODITES: The Creator's Imperfection??? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 08, 2012
emöfine2: Is balance imperfect?

Have you ever considered that Hermaphrodites may actually be the the closest to the original state of mankind?

Hermaphrodites may actually pose as clues as to who we were.

Dis is getting scarry.....
Re: HERMAPHRODITES: The Creator's Imperfection??? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 08, 2012
megareal:
How crazy can it get? Do you really beleive this shit?

are you a christian?
Re: HERMAPHRODITES: The Creator's Imperfection??? by paladin86: 5:28am On Apr 14, 2012
Because Adam and Eve's actions cursed mankind, mankind is exposed a many things; that make our lives difficult. Because of Adam and Eve, mankind is imperfect. Because of Jesus, we have hope.
Re: HERMAPHRODITES: The Creator's Imperfection??? by Callotti: 5:36am On Apr 14, 2012
This NL nor go kill porsin o! cheesy
How come this is not accounted for in the HOLY BOOKS of know it alls?
Abi na only "apple" Adam and Eve chop for that beautiful garden of SIN created by this una God? grin
Re: HERMAPHRODITES: The Creator's Imperfection??? by Image123(m): 11:30am On Apr 14, 2012
^i'm not following well, how come What is not accounted for in the Bible?
Re: HERMAPHRODITES: The Creator's Imperfection??? by Callotti: 11:43am On Apr 14, 2012
Image123: ^i'm not following well, how come What is not accounted for in the Bible?

Did you read that there was one hemaphrodite on Noah's ark?
Or were they 2?
Re: HERMAPHRODITES: The Creator's Imperfection??? by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 14, 2012
Callotti:

Or were they 2?

Actually, there was one because he/she had the tools to ger her/himself pregnant. This information was excluded from standard christian doctrines during one of the many ecumenical councils where the Romans chose the "facts" they found palatable and put together the infallible word of mary's baby daddy.
Re: HERMAPHRODITES: The Creator's Imperfection??? by Callotti: 12:01pm On Apr 14, 2012
Martian:

Actually, there was one because he/she had the tools to ger her/himself pregnant. This information was excluded from standard christian doctrines during one of the many ecumenical councils where the Romans chose the "facts" they found palatable and put together the infallible word of mary's baby daddy.

Mu he he he he he he

But the holy book said 2 or EVERYTHING. . .one male and one female = 2 hermaphrodites!!! cheesy

http://www.mahalo.com/hermaphrodite-images/

LWKMD!!!
Re: HERMAPHRODITES: The Creator's Imperfection??? by Image123(m): 1:53pm On Apr 14, 2012
Callotti:

Or were they 2?
No, but i read other portions of the Bible that state that the world is presently in chaos, and no longer the way God created it and wants it to be.
Re: HERMAPHRODITES: The Creator's Imperfection??? by Callotti: 2:21pm On Apr 14, 2012
Image123:
No, but i read other portions of the Bible that state that the world is presently in chaos, and no longer the way God created it and wants it to be.

Thanks for admitting that your God is not as omnipotent as you claim he or she is.
I guess the concept of the 'hermaphrodite' is a satanic deviation too?
We learn every day.
Re: HERMAPHRODITES: The Creator's Imperfection??? by Image123(m): 3:41pm On Apr 14, 2012
Callotti:

Thanks for admitting that your God is not as omnipotent as you claim he or she is.
I guess the concept of the 'hermaphrodite' is a satanic deviation too?
We learn every day.
No one has mentioned the omnipotence of God in this matter. Why do unbelievers choose to believe whatever except the truth? You may keep guessing. The world is off tangent, and may go anywhere which is no'real'where in the plan of God.

1 Like

Re: HERMAPHRODITES: The Creator's Imperfection??? by Callotti: 3:29am On Apr 15, 2012
Image123:
No one has mentioned the omnipotence of God in this matter. Why do unbelievers choose to believe whatever except the truth? You may keep guessing. The world is off tangent, and may go anywhere which is no'real'where in the plan of God.

Once again, thanks for admitting YOUR GOD can be likened to a drunk pilot who lost control of a plane.
We will not let y'awl crash-land. . .trust me. wink
When you can produce a GOD that has full control of his or her blueprint. . . let us know.
Right now. . .the 'renegade' plan looks more appealing.
Thank you. . .and good luck! kiss
Re: HERMAPHRODITES: The Creator's Imperfection??? by Image123(m): 11:28am On Apr 15, 2012
Callotti:

Once again, thanks for admitting YOUR GOD can be likened to a drunk pilot who lost control of a plane.
We will not let y'awl crash-land. . .trust me. ')
When you can produce a GOD that has full control of his or her blueprint. . . let us know.
Right now. . .the 'renegade' plan looks more appealing.
Thank you. . .and good luck! kiss
Waoh, you're doing fine already, quite close. Actually, Adam your(and our) forefather is the 'drunk pilot'. God gave him and his descendants earth and its blueprint/title deed. But he let the devil play a smart one on him. The plane is sure in crash land mode and is going to crash land. The good news is that Jesus came to save all that believe/trust in Him, from crash landing with plane EARTH.
Re: HERMAPHRODITES: The Creator's Imperfection??? by Callotti: 11:39am On Apr 15, 2012
Image123:
Waoh, you're doing fine already, quite close. Actually, Adam your(and our) forefather is the 'drunk pilot'. God gave him and his descendants earth and its blueprint/title deed. But he let the devil play a smart one on him. The plane is sure in crash land mode and is going to crash land. The good news is that Jesus came to save all that believe/trust in Him, from crash landing with plane EARTH.

But God knew Adam was gonna be a failure right?
He still created him weak.
Even Jesus Christ was weak.
What a Sadistical God! lol!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Will The World End? / Some Common Misconceptions About Islam / Revelation: The Mystery Of Heaven And Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.