Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

It So Painful Parting Way With My GSA SER (Search Engine Ranker ) But.... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / It So Painful Parting Way With My GSA SER (Search Engine Ranker ) But.... (579 Views)

Advertise On Billboards. Its High Time People Get To Know About Your Product/ser / Google Fined $2.7b For Deliberately Demoting Competitors On Their Search Engine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It So Painful Parting Way With My GSA SER (Search Engine Ranker ) But.... by homebase(m): 1:59pm On Sep 09, 2016
I have a legit license of GSA SER ( Search Engine Ranker).

It is a powerful SEO software that rank sites in search engines.

It is currently selling for $99 but i am giving it away for N20,000

Though it pains me to let it go but i need the money for other project

Again this comes with original license which i bought myself. ( it is not crack or null copy )

This mean you always receive update from the developer

P.S: For trust sake, we both agree on a reputable exchanger here on Nairaland to act
as Escrow who you send the money to.

Then i will send the software license to you after which the exchanger will credit me
but not after confirming the possession of the software from you.

If you are interested then SMS or Call 07068693314

(1) (Reply)

Everyone, Kindly Listen To This Announcement! / Let Nigerians Receive Funds With Paypal. Sign The Petition Here!!! / Janitorial Services At It Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.