Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,401 members, 7,861,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:24 AM

What Is The Best Movie You Have Ever Seen? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Is The Best Movie You Have Ever Seen? (1068 Views)

World Television Day 2017: Share Your Best Movie / Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. / Name A Movie You Watched Five Times But Still Didn't Get Bored (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Movie You Have Ever Seen? by Ayo199(m): 2:26pm On Sep 09, 2016
What is the best movie you have ever seen?
you can classify them in terms of suspense,comedy,technical,educative among others..
To me,I HV nt seen a film DAT beat DRISHYAM in terms of suspense..
talking about technology and brainwork, I"l go for PLAYERS..
My opinion for most educative is 3 IDIOTS
while BOSS is the most funny film I've watched..
do u agree wit me on any of this
Re: What Is The Best Movie You Have Ever Seen? by Kirinwa: 10:21am On Sep 11, 2016
Well it depends on your person.
For Comedy I think Madea, Sweet potatoes(Osuofia)
Epic and swordfilm The Gladiator

For series Suspense goes to 24
Brain work goes to Prison Break
Epic and sword film goes to Spartacus
Scifi and technology goes to Second Chance
Action and suspense goes to Queen of South

(1) (Reply)

Startimes Daily Subscription / #bbnaija: See How Fans Voted For Their Favourite Housemates / Terminator: Dark Fate - Release Date, Trailer & Everything Else You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.