Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,059 members, 7,828,728 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Paralympics: Tijani Wins First Medal For Nigeria - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Paralympics: Tijani Wins First Medal For Nigeria (22951 Views)

Tijani Babangida And Daniel Amokachi At Africa Legends Game In Kano (Photos) / Paralympics: Flora Ugwunwa Wins Gold Medal For Nigeria / Morolake Akinosun Won Gold Medal For USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paralympics: Tijani Wins First Medal For Nigeria by Spidermon: 4:49pm On Sep 09, 2016
RealJaneDoe:
wow
rihanna is literarily smoking hot in this picture

http://janedoeng..in/2016/09/rihanna-is-smoking-hot-in-this-picture.html

Abeg, shey Rihanna don turn cripple?
Re: Paralympics: Tijani Wins First Medal For Nigeria by winkmart: 4:50pm On Sep 09, 2016
The economy is crippled anyways, so our Special people should perform well
Re: Paralympics: Tijani Wins First Medal For Nigeria by peacwoods: 4:55pm On Sep 09, 2016
blueto:
Good.

Nigeria won 6 Golds, 5 Silver and 2 Bronze medals and finished 22 in the medals table under GEJ. Lets see if they will be able to equate or surpass the feats under Buhari.

pple lyk dis are narrowly minded.no offence

1 Like

Re: Paralympics: Tijani Wins First Medal For Nigeria by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 09, 2016
peacwoods:

pple lyk dis are narrowly minded.no offence
I'm not narrowly minded so I'm not offended, Thanks smiley.
Re: Paralympics: Tijani Wins First Medal For Nigeria by victor35(m): 5:01pm On Sep 09, 2016
bendido:
Congrat
grin
Re: Paralympics: Tijani Wins First Medal For Nigeria by daveP(m): 5:04pm On Sep 09, 2016
Nigerian Paralympic team, making me feel like the way the Olympic team of Onyali days made me feel.

I always admire these guys. I'm sure we'll see more medals soon.
Re: Paralympics: Tijani Wins First Medal For Nigeria by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 09, 2016
Paralympians are winning already, while complete men couldn't well, it's all good
Re: Paralympics: Tijani Wins First Medal For Nigeria by deebrain(m): 5:07pm On Sep 09, 2016
RealJaneDoe:
wow
rihanna is literarily smoking hot in this picture

http://janedoeng..in/2016/09/rihanna-is-smoking-hot-in-this-picture.html

#ReceiveSenseIJN
Re: Paralympics: Tijani Wins First Medal For Nigeria by ochobaba(m): 5:07pm On Sep 09, 2016
blueto:
Good.

Nigeria won 6 Golds, 5 Silver and 2 Bronze medals and finished 22 in the medals table under GEJ. Lets see if they will be able to equate or surpass the feats under Buhari.
don't forget say under gej we didn't win a spool not to talk of any medal
so mind your talk

1 Like

Re: Paralympics: Tijani Wins First Medal For Nigeria by Teespice(f): 5:11pm On Sep 09, 2016
Lexusgs430:
What the able bodied could not do....................

the paralympians did better.

kikikikikiki

1 Like

Re: Paralympics: Tijani Wins First Medal For Nigeria by victor35(m): 5:12pm On Sep 09, 2016
MrHenshaw:

Na you get Parafunctional brain...yeye grin grin

WHAT D ABLE MEN COULD NOT DO.I KNOW THEY WILL WIN MORE MEDAL.WHAT DO U EXPECT.A PARA-NATION MUST DO WELL IN PARALYMPICS.
Re: Paralympics: Tijani Wins First Medal For Nigeria by Tsongz(f): 5:16pm On Sep 09, 2016
blueto:
Then you ought to scold the Zombies first for deriding GEJ for not to winning a medal at the Olympics during his tenor, because Nigeria managed to win a bronze medal under Buhari, which was even won due to team self motivation, not even because Buhari's govt gave them adequate support.
Why is everything about u politics politics politics, before they create any thread you are there shouting NA BUHARI CAUSE AM, BUHARI IS A DULLARD and all sort of abusive words, when will u just wake up one day and admit the fact that everything shouldn't be blaimed on our leaders we all know the president is trying his best to make life easy but he has so many enemies including people like you undecided you people ain't fighting the president because of the present economic situation but for the hatred you have for him simply because he took over from who you support undecided just learn to make things right for yourselves before u start blaiming all faults on the present government
BLESS U

2 Likes

Re: Paralympics: Tijani Wins First Medal For Nigeria by primeson1(m): 5:19pm On Sep 09, 2016
what is this trash you are saying?

everything is politics to you.

shocked
blueto:
Good.

Re: Paralympics: Tijani Wins First Medal For Nigeria by primeson1(m): 5:20pm On Sep 09, 2016
thank you jare

Tsongz:

Why is everything about u politics politics politics, before they create any thread you are there shouting NA BUHARI CAUSE AM, BUHARI IS A DULLARD and all sort of abusive words, when will u just wake up one day and admit the fact that everything shouldn't be blaimed on our leaders we all know the president is trying his best to make life easy but he has so many enemies including people like you undecided you people ain't fighting the president because of the present economic situation but for the hatred you have for him simply because he took over from who you support undecided just learn to make things right for yourselves before u start blaiming all faults on the present government
BLESS U
Re: Paralympics: Tijani Wins First Medal For Nigeria by seunakin231(m): 5:21pm On Sep 09, 2016
I knw it, that why I call them able disable
Re: Paralympics: Tijani Wins First Medal For Nigeria by kings09(m): 5:28pm On Sep 09, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Oga, everything is not politics. Just pray they do better this time!

Congratulations to her
It is oo. cos APC will count it as an achievement by 2019. So we hv to compare but I pray d athletes do beta 4 themselves not for d govt or even d country
Re: Paralympics: Tijani Wins First Medal For Nigeria by babyfaceafrica: 5:29pm On Sep 09, 2016
blueto:
Good.

why are you like this?
Re: Paralympics: Tijani Wins First Medal For Nigeria by Shoboy6h: 5:31pm On Sep 09, 2016
Welldone
Re: Paralympics: Tijani Wins First Medal For Nigeria by fero07(m): 5:36pm On Sep 09, 2016
prof1990:

How does buhari and Gej fit into this discussion now? Appreciate the winner and stop this stupid comparison between both men abeg
the past has its record, unless there is better in the future... The past will always out best the present....
Re: Paralympics: Tijani Wins First Medal For Nigeria by asitis752: 5:39pm On Sep 09, 2016
blueto:
Then you ought to scold the Zombies first for deriding GEJ for not to winning a medal at the Olympics during his tenor, because Nigeria managed to win a bronze medal under Buhari, which was even won due to team self motivation, not even because Buhari's govt gave them adequate support.
must you join the idiots?
Re: Paralympics: Tijani Wins First Medal For Nigeria by lilEmir3(m): 5:40pm On Sep 09, 2016
Mr Red Beret Will visit her & den claim all d glory by 2mao
Re: Paralympics: Tijani Wins First Medal For Nigeria by passyhansome(m): 6:06pm On Sep 09, 2016
Congrats
Re: Paralympics: Tijani Wins First Medal For Nigeria by legaxi(m): 6:11pm On Sep 09, 2016
blueto:
Good.

Guy you be confirmed Dulladino grin

1 Like

Re: Paralympics: Tijani Wins First Medal For Nigeria by MICHEALADEX(m): 6:26pm On Sep 09, 2016
blueto:
Good.

Stop being a fish...must everything be about PMB and GET? Even the afonjas as you claim made the whole nation proud and not the ijaws or the Uganda jews... angry
Re: Paralympics: Tijani Wins First Medal For Nigeria by cecs(m): 6:44pm On Sep 09, 2016
blueto:
Good.

bloody liar....which tournament? 2012 Olympic we won nada I mean nothing
Re: Paralympics: Tijani Wins First Medal For Nigeria by maestroz: 6:51pm On Sep 09, 2016
blueto:
Good.

That was won under a PARAlympian President. Buhari's medal haul would be Deafening and intimidating.

1 Like

Re: Paralympics: Tijani Wins First Medal For Nigeria by MacPython: 6:56pm On Sep 09, 2016
Latest update. First gold Paralympic Nigeria 54kg Gold Ezuruike Roland

1 Like

Re: Paralympics: Tijani Wins First Medal For Nigeria by nuradeen011(m): 7:08pm On Sep 09, 2016
blueto:
Good.

u forgt to add they won zero medal in normal olympic during gej tenure

1 Like

Re: Paralympics: Tijani Wins First Medal For Nigeria by Harmony10: 7:11pm On Sep 09, 2016
blueto:
Good.

How did they fare in the real games comparing GEJ and PMB. I think for PMB it was just 1 bronze. How about GEJ?
Re: Paralympics: Tijani Wins First Medal For Nigeria by benji93: 7:22pm On Sep 09, 2016
MacPython:
Latest update. First gold Paralympic Nigeria 54kg Gold Ezuruike Roland
he equalled the world record

1 Like

Re: Paralympics: Tijani Wins First Medal For Nigeria by Onegai(f): 7:25pm On Sep 09, 2016
Congratulations!! Whoop Whoop!!

1 Like

Re: Paralympics: Tijani Wins First Medal For Nigeria by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 09, 2016
cecs:
bloody liar....which tournament? 2012 Olympic we won nada I mean nothing
There are differences between Olympic games and Paralympic games. I was referring to Paralympic games here.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enugu Governor Celebrating During The Aiteo Cup Finals / After Mayorga, Two More Women To Step Up With Allegations Against Ronaldo / Portsmouth Sack 3 Players For Racist Messages About Rashford, Saka, Sancho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.