Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Shout Out To Anifranklyn67's Ogbono - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Shout Out To Anifranklyn67's Ogbono (1937 Views)

We Need Suppliers Of Ogbono Seeds Urgently Wanted / Buy Ogbono For Storage @ 53,200naira Per 50kg. / Order For Yours! Cashew, Oil Palm, Cocoa N Ogbono All Hybrid Seedlings . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shout Out To Anifranklyn67's Ogbono by vivixander: 4:21pm On Sep 09, 2016
I wasn't sure where to post this so mods if in the wrong forum, please feel free to move it to the right one. Back in July, I needed to buy Ogbono. Since I hadn't bought in a long time, I called some caterer friends for prices. Then I decided to come on nairaland and search. I came across one of Anifranklyn67's posts. His price seemed ridiculously lower than all the prices I had been getting. But I was hesitant as caution should be the watchword for all online transactions, particularly those involving our fellow Naija people. My friends all discouraged me that if if seemed too good to be true, it probably was. Against all advice,I decided to order two paint buckets. My family and friends thought either I had gone crazy or had too much money to burn or both. It's bad enough that I was going ahead and I was ordering two? I contacted Francis and he was very responsive with his emails. He sent his account number and I paid in the price of 2 painter buckets including shipping to Enugu. I waited for delivery with bated breadth and when there was a slight delay, the I told you so began. But he communicated and apologized for the delay and I eventually received my Ogbono. It looked like Ogbono and smelt fresh. When they took it to grind at the market, it was hard to grind because of how fresh it was. It needed to be spread out in the sun for a while to dry some more. That way, I knew he didn't sell Ogbono that had been sitting in storage forever to me.

I waited this long to write this post because I wanted to cook it first. I finally made Ogbono soup with it two days ago and I can assure you that it's not ugili/ugiri. It came out great and the soup was of the right draw/consistency. Francis told me that he also sells Ukwa fresh/dry. I was very impressed by the entire transaction and quality of the Ogbono. Remember my caterer friend above? He now wants Francis' number so he can source Ogbono from him as Francis' prices are much cheaper than wherever he currently sources from.

In conclusion, nairalanders, do not hesitate to do business with Anifranklyn67. He is genuine. Thanks for reading.

4 Likes

Re: Shout Out To Anifranklyn67's Ogbono by anifranklyn67: 9:13am On Sep 10, 2016
thanks a lot ma'am I give God all the Glory who has made me come this far, meanwhile some act of dedication and honesty has played a major role also

I want to use this medium to thank all my customers from nairaland, the patronage and above all the trust you have partitioned to me, without seeing and knowing me, all of you have paid boldly and confidently transacted a great deal with me,
and thank you nairaland admin for making such medium avalaible to us
thank you once more, merci, obrigado gracias

MEANWHILE SALES ARE CURRENTLY ONGOING WE CAN DO AS MUCH AS 30T THAT IS ONE TRAILER LOAD PER WEEK

Sincerely Yours
Anisiobi Francis Akachukwu
For ANIFRAK LLC
Re: Shout Out To Anifranklyn67's Ogbono by Kamkamdd: 4:24pm On Sep 12, 2016
Good to read ur post.I came into contact with Francis post yestarday while i was looking 4 biz to invest into.I had contacted him and we are abt striking a deal but ur post had given me peace of mind too.
I also wish to encourage anyone who want to deal wit Francis in any biz to go ahead coz i was able to find out his roots.I never knew we both came from d same LGA..Incase of any issue during any traction,i can trace him to his hux.

1 Like

Re: Shout Out To Anifranklyn67's Ogbono by anifranklyn67: 7:50pm On Sep 12, 2016
Kamkamdd:
Good to read ur post.I came into contact with Francis post yestarday while i was looking 4 biz to invest into.I had contacted him and we are abt striking a deal but ur post had given me peace of mind too.
I also wish to encourage anyone who want to deal wit Francis in any biz to go ahead coz i was able to find out his roots.I never knew we both came from d same LGA..Incase of any issue during any traction,i can trace him to his hux.

hehehe Mr. Mekus, you be EFCC, lolzzzzzz well its good to make nairaland a safe place thanks a lot guys
Re: Shout Out To Anifranklyn67's Ogbono by anifranklyn67: 11:52am On Sep 18, 2016
quick bumper deal for those exporting ogbono make sure you are buying in large qty, then come on here!!!
2,600naira per kg that is 6.11usd per kg!!!!
yes its real!!!!!!
This is Francis, you can't beat the reach!!!
07067451362 (+2347067451362)
We are the scholars of your ogbono!!! if you can't beat them why no join them !!!!
Re: Shout Out To Anifranklyn67's Ogbono by anifranklyn67: 12:22am On May 07, 2017
Yes! Yess!! the long awaited time is now ogbono prize is set for you to hit it, check your market location and know how much is being sold and make the best of profit out our prize

A bag now with me is 68,000naira per bag containing 17buckets custard/paint (ranging from 45kg-52kg). this is the farmgate prize u can't get anywhere
what are you waiting for are u exporting? selling within or do you have a restrau ?
LETS DO THIS!!!!

Sincerely Francis (The Ogbono General)
anisiobidefranc@gmail.com
Re: Shout Out To Anifranklyn67's Ogbono by nesta101(f): 6:23pm On May 12, 2017
how much is a custard bucket of ogbono to lagos
Re: Shout Out To Anifranklyn67's Ogbono by nesta101(f): 1:51pm On May 14, 2017
anifranklyn67:
Yes! Yess!! the long awaited time is now ogbono prize is set for you to hit it, check your market location and know how much is being sold and make the best of profit out our prize

A bag now with me is 68,000naira per bag containing 17buckets custard/paint (ranging from 45kg-52kg). this is the farmgate prize u can't get anywhere
what are you waiting for are u exporting? selling within or do you have a restrau ?
LETS DO THIS!!!!

Sincerely Francis (The Ogbono General)

1 Like

Re: Shout Out To Anifranklyn67's Ogbono by anifranklyn67: 1:25pm On Jun 22, 2018
Greetings everybody...hope you all are doing wonderfully well it has really being a hectic past 8months...thank you all our customers from nairaland so so much has happened like getting entangled with the bigger hands on nairaland; the likes of "olayimikami" (Farmsynergy Agroplus)

We are working towards a bigger goal which will revolutionalize the agro industry, by bringing together buyer and seller for the sole aim of safer transaction tagged "The Agro-Escrow" project

Furthermore, many people are calling asking if we are still active because we have not posted for a long time...Yes we are very very active and growing stronger, melon, Ogbono, Uziza (Ashanti Pepper) ofor, Ashi, Local rice, garri, Red Oil and many more

Kilometer 20 Onitsha owerri road
Total Filling Station Ihiala LGA
Anambra.
+2347067451362(call, WhatsApp, SMS)
Re: Shout Out To Anifranklyn67's Ogbono by Phyllisbroka: 7:30am On Apr 28, 2019
Please who knows where I can find good variety ogbono seedlings for planting
Re: Shout Out To Anifranklyn67's Ogbono by anifranklyn67: 12:00pm On Jun 21, 2019
Phyllisbroka:
Please who knows where I can find good variety ogbono seedlings for planting

We have seedlings. Best specie, takes 5yrs to start fruiting. Contact me here

07067451362(WhatsApp, SMS, call)

(1) (Reply)

Fairly Used 5,000liters Storex Tank For Sale!!! / We Supply Fertilizers NPK & UREA In Large Quantity. Call: 08020575395 / How Can Your Snails Survive During This Harmattan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.