Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,878 members, 7,956,317 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:51 AM

What We Need Nigerian Youths To Be Doing (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What We Need Nigerian Youths To Be Doing (pics) (661 Views)

Ohanaeze Warns Igbo Youths To Relocate Their Businesses To South East / Northern Youths To Withdraw Quit Notice Today / See What Former President GEJ And Toyin Aimakhu Were Caught Doing -pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What We Need Nigerian Youths To Be Doing (pics) by proxitaly: 4:27pm On Sep 09, 2016
Oyinbo Man Stops his Car to Pee behind a Fence & this Happened to him(Pics)

I saw this on facebook this morning. It keeps me laughing, and I decided to share it here for others to see.

“A white man Was seen rushing out of his vehicle, looking for a place to ease himself, only to poke his p*n on a fence that indicates “Pls Don’t Urinate Here”..

He was reportedly forced to skip his pee by a concerned citizen who is known to be very patriotic.

What is your take ?

See photo after the cut…

2 Likes

Re: What We Need Nigerian Youths To Be Doing (pics) by a2personal2013: 4:33pm On Sep 09, 2016
Lol
Re: What We Need Nigerian Youths To Be Doing (pics) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 09, 2016
And you want the youths to stand by every wall or fence in their environment to dissuade men from peeing there?

1 Like

Re: What We Need Nigerian Youths To Be Doing (pics) by Sabadon(m): 4:40pm On Sep 09, 2016
change begins wit me....hmmmm,d truth is we re lawless in naija n foreigners follows d lead we give dem, indeed I think I will go wit d change begins wit me on this matter

1 Like

Re: What We Need Nigerian Youths To Be Doing (pics) by ikbnice(m): 4:51pm On Sep 09, 2016
Hahaha! The white thinks he ought to do as Romans when in Rome. # changebeginswithme campaign is yielding positive result

1 Like

Re: What We Need Nigerian Youths To Be Doing (pics) by donbenedict(m): 5:41pm On Sep 09, 2016
The KAI officials should arrest these afonjas who shitt and pee on the road side.

(1) (Reply)

(photos)this Erosion Needs Urgent Attention As Properties Are Been Destroyed. / Govt Attention Needed As Erosion Chips Away GRA, Ibadan / Reasons Why Patience Jonathan Must Be Prosecuted -efcc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.