Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Dollar To Naira For An Online Transaction....please Advices Are Needed ASAP - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dollar To Naira For An Online Transaction....please Advices Are Needed ASAP (2664 Views)

We’ll Push Dollar To N305—CBN Boasts / CBN Suspends Dollar To Naira Trades Till Monday / Ifeanyi Ubah: 'I Can Bring The US-Dollar To N200 In One Month' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Dollar To Naira For An Online Transaction....please Advices Are Needed ASAP by GMBuhari: 1:34pm On Sep 11, 2016
Obynolee:

Go and sit down you're a big liar,you don't even make payment online, yes PayPal allows you to pay either in dollar or naira but banks doesn't accept naira option of payment, that is when they will sent you a message about DCC.At least I know about GTB and Zenith.

Your said banks as if you own bank account in all Nigerian banks which is not less than 15 different banks

Continue basking in your inglorious stewpydity, the fact that it didn't work for you does not mean it will not work for other people
Re: Dollar To Naira For An Online Transaction....please Advices Are Needed ASAP by GMBuhari: 1:44pm On Sep 11, 2016
Obynolee:

Don't glorify the guy with a quote, he just want to use back door to get information, he makes false claims, you tell him the truth.

You just begged me literally for name of my bank which I refused to tell you and now I'm a liar?

First things first I posted my experience and it's factual

Secondly if your bank refuses to process your payment via PayPal doesn't mean all banks or everybody else will have the same problem

Thirdly, I posted my experience because I was irritated by the lies your fellow wailers posted about conversion rate being 450 upwards which you also confirmed is 380 per your last transaction an amount not far from the 340 I quoted

If there was ever a chance I was going to reveal anything, you just screwed that chance up by calling me a liar

Get the frack outta my mentions I won't entertain it anymore

Bye-bye
Re: Dollar To Naira For An Online Transaction....please Advices Are Needed ASAP by Obynolee(f): 2:48pm On Sep 11, 2016
GMBuhari:

You just begged me literally for name of my bank which I refused to tell you and now I'm a liar?

First things first I posted my experience and it's factual

Secondly if your bank refuses to process your payment via PayPal doesn't mean all banks or everybody else will have the same problem

Thirdly, I posted my experience because I was irritated by the lies your fellow wailers posted about conversion rate being 450 upwards which you also confirmed is 380 per your last transaction an amount not far from the 340 I quoted

If there was ever a chance I was going to reveal anything, you just screwed that chance up by calling me a liar

Get the frack outta my mentions I won't entertain it anymore

Bye-bye

I asked for the bank at first when I thought you're a serious being but seeing more of your post with naked lies, I knew it's time to pay less attention to you. Gerraat here,you have NOTHING to offer.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Contemporary Dynamics Of Non-oil Export Trade / Sell or Buy This Properties And Get Your Million Naira Commission Instantly. / Genevieve Nnaji Completes Her Multi Billion Naira Estate In Abuja (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.