Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,576 members, 7,955,124 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:33 PM

Munachi Abii Said Her ASS Is Getting Bigger!!! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Munachi Abii Said Her ASS Is Getting Bigger!!! (5528 Views)

My Butt Is Getting Bigger – Daniella Okeke Shares Photos Of Her Backside / Daniella Okeke: "Jesus Is My Val, My Butt Getting Bigger" / Selena Leath: "My Butt is Getting Bigger" (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Munachi Abii Said Her ASS Is Getting Bigger!!! by Palmwinetapper: 11:27pm On Sep 09, 2016
ULSHERLAN:

Get off your post?

If you insist i get off your post like you paid for it or you a premium member of this online community. What do we expect seun to say?

Katikati
GO AWAY DEVIL
Re: Munachi Abii Said Her ASS Is Getting Bigger!!! by ULSHERLAN(m): 11:31pm On Sep 09, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
GO AWAY DEVIL

I must show Munachi this.

undecided
Re: Munachi Abii Said Her ASS Is Getting Bigger!!! by Cletus77(m): 1:45am On Sep 10, 2016
how e take affect me joor? Keep it to ur sef darling
Re: Munachi Abii Said Her ASS Is Getting Bigger!!! by Palmwinetapper: 2:53am On Sep 10, 2016
ULSHERLAN:

I must show Munachi this.

undecided
show! I dare you. Bastardd of life
Re: Munachi Abii Said Her ASS Is Getting Bigger!!! by Deepfreezer(m): 3:55am On Sep 10, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
For many years people have insulted munachi the 28 year old ex beauty queen for being shapeless but it look like she is starting to put her haters to shame with her pert new booty.
been crushing on you since 1999. A date with you will be very lovely.
Re: Munachi Abii Said Her ASS Is Getting Bigger!!! by Palmwinetapper: 7:07am On Sep 10, 2016
Deepfreezer:
been crushing on you since 1999. A date with you will be very lovely.
I have not been famous in 1999, you liar!!!
Re: Munachi Abii Said Her ASS Is Getting Bigger!!! by Deepfreezer(m): 8:55am On Sep 10, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
when I said 1999 I meant since u started ur career. Just like if I say I've been in love with since 1904, does it mean we exist at that time? No. So apologize to me for calling me a liar.
Re: Munachi Abii Said Her ASS Is Getting Bigger!!! by Deepfreezer(m): 8:55am On Sep 10, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
when I said 1999 I meant since u started ur career. Just like if I say I've been in love with u since 1904, does it mean we exist at that time? No. So apologize to me for calling me a liar.
Re: Munachi Abii Said Her ASS Is Getting Bigger!!! by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:17am On Sep 10, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
show! I dare you. Bastardd of life

Lol

I just did grin
Re: Munachi Abii Said Her ASS Is Getting Bigger!!! by Palmwinetapper: 5:52pm On Sep 10, 2016
Deepfreezer:
when I said 1999 I meant since u started ur career. Just like if I say I've been in love with u since 1904, does it mean we exist at that time? No. So apologize to me for calling me a liar.
I will not apologize. Who the hell are you to me.
Re: Munachi Abii Said Her ASS Is Getting Bigger!!! by Palmwinetapper: 5:52pm On Sep 10, 2016
ULSHERLAN:

Lol

I just did grin
good
Re: Munachi Abii Said Her ASS Is Getting Bigger!!! by Deepfreezer(m): 7:41pm On Sep 10, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
I am nobody to you. Thank u so much.
Re: Munachi Abii Said Her ASS Is Getting Bigger!!! by Deepfreezer(m): 7:41pm On Sep 10, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
I am nobody to you. Thank u so much..
Re: Munachi Abii Said Her ASS Is Getting Bigger!!! by Totosin: 11:41pm On Sep 10, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
let me do your mother. I want to suck her
aawwn. May your mum rest in peace. RIP . May the good lord grant you fortitude to bear the loss. My dear, life goes on please try and get over it asap. We love u.
Re: Munachi Abii Said Her ASS Is Getting Bigger!!! by Palmwinetapper: 4:34pm On Sep 13, 2016
Totosin:
aawwn. May your mum rest in peace. RIP . May the good lord grant you fortitude to bear the loss. My dear, life goes on please try and get over it asap. We love u.
sorry your mother is dying of pancreas cancer
Re: Munachi Abii Said Her ASS Is Getting Bigger!!! by Totosin: 9:46pm On Sep 13, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
sorry your mother is dying of pancreas cancer
aawn, eeyah just stay strong. We are really praying for you.
Re: Munachi Abii Said Her ASS Is Getting Bigger!!! by Palmwinetapper: 10:15pm On Sep 13, 2016
Totosin:
aawn, eeyah just stay strong. We are really praying for you.
fun ya anus

(1) (2) (Reply)

Physics Practical Alternative B Waec 2017 Free Expo Answers / Nollywood Actress Didi Ekanem Shares Christmas Pics From Her Village (PHOTO ) / Munachi Abii Puts YOUNGER Boyfriend On Display. (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.