Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,855 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

The Scammer Called Glamoured - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Scammer Called Glamoured (554 Views)

George Peter The Scammer(photos) / Who Knows The Scammer Called Davi8d. ??? / Dino The Scammer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Scammer Called Glamoured by Desultan(m): 6:33pm On Sep 09, 2016
Sometime last month, a supposed lady posted a topic "should I sell myself for a few pieces of silver". She complained of not being able to pay her school fees among other things. I got in touch with this scammer and offered to assist on the condition that if I verify her story to be true, then I will pay the fees directly to the school which she claimed was 42k then pay 58k into her account without getting to meet her.

I contacted the school, Unical, directly to verify her claims of being a student of the accountancy department and being unable to pay her fees but discovered there was no record of a Peace Aganyi in 200/300 accountancy or the existence of the matric number she quoted on her infamous post.

On confronting her with these facts, she said her course of study is actually business administration and not accountancy. Meanwhile this same person confirmed to me the father was still alive despite her claim the father was late. Record of our conversations are very much available.

I have done some investigations and discovered the Glamoured is actually a boy, apparently related to the character called Peace, the lady with the piece of paper in that post with 'glamoured' written on it, whom it appears is also part of the scam.

So fellow Nairalanders, I know our hearts burn to help our brothers/sisters in need but please take out time to verify their claims before committing a kobo.

Have a nice day.

2 Likes

Re: The Scammer Called Glamoured by niggi4life(m): 7:03pm On Sep 09, 2016
It's not so cool coming to this platform without substantial evidence and proof.
It would have been better if you can back up your own story with some evidence
Re: The Scammer Called Glamoured by Desultan(m): 7:04pm On Sep 09, 2016
niggi4life:
It's not so cool coming to this platform without substantial evident and proof to open this thread

Like I said in my post, I have proof. Please read it gain. If the person involved, being a Nairalander, challenges my story, then I can download my proof. Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Latest News Source - Get Fresh News First / Is It Right To Use This As A Flier / Haba!!!! Seun!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.