Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,609 members, 7,820,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Erosion Close To Kogi Bus Terminal (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Erosion Close To Kogi Bus Terminal (photos) (26443 Views)

Newly Built Ikeja Bus Terminal By Governor Ambode (Photos) / Governor Ambode Commissions A New Bus Terminal At TBS, Lagos (See Photos) / Ambode Converts Mobil And Oando Filling Stations To Bus Terminal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Erosion Close To Kogi Bus Terminal (photos) by buffalowings: 9:22pm On Sep 09, 2016
Amadioha aka zeus aka sango aka thor

Set those people who talk say #chagebeginwithme on fire

Ni oruko Jesu,

Amin
Re: Erosion Close To Kogi Bus Terminal (photos) by YourNemesis: 9:26pm On Sep 09, 2016
OmoIyaMero:
Koto aye grin

LOL!!
Koto Imule.
Re: Erosion Close To Kogi Bus Terminal (photos) by hamrof(m): 9:26pm On Sep 09, 2016
na like this trouble dey take start
Re: Erosion Close To Kogi Bus Terminal (photos) by hamrof(m): 9:33pm On Sep 09, 2016
OmoIyaMero:
Koto aye grin
how u take do am wey u shine your teeth
Re: Erosion Close To Kogi Bus Terminal (photos) by jerrymej(m): 9:36pm On Sep 09, 2016
madridguy:
GOV. YAHYAH MUH'BALLO WAKE UP, NO TIME TO CHECK TIME.

2019 IS FAST APPROACHING.

YAHAYA BELLO don baff? who him help?

Kogi are unlucky in administration..

meh, let's live YAHAYA BELLO for God to handle his case.

1 Like

Re: Erosion Close To Kogi Bus Terminal (photos) by RedBororo(m): 9:38pm On Sep 09, 2016
Come to Calabar and see ravin
Re: Erosion Close To Kogi Bus Terminal (photos) by babestella: 9:43pm On Sep 09, 2016
michael142:

Ogbeni abeg dey one side. Which one be Biafra again? You won say somebody yab ibo man, you dey call ibo man Biafra. Wake up cause no Biafra anywhere oh.

Do you really have a country called Nigeria? A country where people don't have a right to speak, or seek self actualization? a country where wealth is taken from one side and used to build other sides? a country where one ethnic group is stereotyped and maligned at the slightest chance?

Keep deceiving yourself. If people want to be on their own, please let them be. We have seen enough of nepotism and ethnic terrorism in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Erosion Close To Kogi Bus Terminal (photos) by Hannykoko: 10:03pm On Sep 09, 2016
Awon werrree. cry kiss[sup][ cry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Erosion Close To Kogi Bus Terminal (photos) by benzems(m): 10:07pm On Sep 09, 2016
my dear take a look at that erosion
is just warming up, when is true
both the fence and house will go down
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Erosion Close To Kogi Bus Terminal (photos) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 09, 2016
babestella:

Do you really have a country called Nigeria? A country where people don't have a right to speak, or seek self actualization? a country where wealth is taken from one side and used to build other sides? a country where one ethnic group is stereotyped and maligned at the slightest chance?

Keep deceiving yourself. If people want to be on their own, please let them be. We have seen enough of nepotism and ethnic terrorism in Nigeria.

Ogbeni, I'm not in support of APC. As a matter of fact, I'm an Urobho guy from warri but I dislike tribalism. Nigeria cannot be divided at least not anytime soon.

Me I nor go want ibo man to be president cause una go divide the country instantly and we don't want it.

1 Like

Re: Erosion Close To Kogi Bus Terminal (photos) by MOORCHMOORE(m): 10:37pm On Sep 09, 2016
Legend87:
Mod, help moved this to the right section as it required urgent attention from the state government.

This road which is situated along the Kogi State Ultra Modern Bus Terminal is been washed off by erosion. The road also serves as a link to the main high way (Okene/Abuja) and is been used daily by motorist who lives behind the bus terminal. Please, let the Govt.. Do something.
op is like you are yii myopic. While you ate seeing road, I'm seeing a facility.
Re: Erosion Close To Kogi Bus Terminal (photos) by piagetskinner(m): 11:51pm On Sep 09, 2016
And what is the government doing about it....

Ruling goes beyond making weightless comments on TV and social media

1 Like

Re: Erosion Close To Kogi Bus Terminal (photos) by kcbomba(m): 11:55pm On Sep 09, 2016
And their governor is still breathing angry embarassed

1 Like

Re: Erosion Close To Kogi Bus Terminal (photos) by poundlander: 4:35am On Sep 10, 2016
cutelover19:
I remember how an NCAN member blasted biafra over an erosion ravaged road. I hope the slowpoke can now see that it happens everywhere as far as the roads are not properly constructed and maintained.
bad things happen everywhere, but good things happen only in biafra land?
Re: Erosion Close To Kogi Bus Terminal (photos) by October1960: 6:28am On Sep 10, 2016
Probably caused by witches and wizard's
Not bad government.
Re: Erosion Close To Kogi Bus Terminal (photos) by drexy02: 6:36am On Sep 10, 2016
mesheikh:
Nw dis is d change we are talking abt.... APC till 2039

APC is always your own problem, sorry oo
Re: Erosion Close To Kogi Bus Terminal (photos) by cutelover19(m): 11:54am On Sep 10, 2016
poundlander:

bad things happen everywhere, but good things happen only in biafra land?
Mr man, don't quote me out of context. from my post, did you see anywhere I said only good things happen in Biafra? don't be myopic bro. just like sunshine, good and bad things happen everywhere to everyone.
Re: Erosion Close To Kogi Bus Terminal (photos) by oaroloye(m): 3:58pm On Sep 10, 2016
SHALOM!

Oyinbos would act instantly to prevent disaster.

"A stitch in time saves nine."

Africans in general, and Nigerians in particular allow the disaster to strike, as if they could not see it coming.

"CUO BONO." (Who benefits?)

Somebody will make money off of fixing the disaster.

They should be tried for TREASON.
Re: Erosion Close To Kogi Bus Terminal (photos) by teejay3087(m): 5:16pm On Sep 10, 2016
this one na eroki

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu: El-Rufai Is A Divisive Bigot, The Insecurity In Kaduna Is Bad / Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave / Names Of Senators Who Signed Ndume Out Of Senate Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.