Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,789 members, 7,862,613 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:48 PM

Nib..the End Of Elite Slavery On Nigerian! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nib..the End Of Elite Slavery On Nigerian! (491 Views)

Libya Embassy In Nigeria Releases Statement On Slavery In Libya (Pictured) / ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya / Slavery In Libya: FFK Shares Graphic Picture Of What Sub-saharan Africans Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nib..the End Of Elite Slavery On Nigerian! by oyinkinola: 8:17pm On Sep 09, 2016
NIGERIAN ILLITERATE BOARD (NIB) has formed today 9/9/2016, it is a board formed to safe Nigerian from the recklessness of Nigerian Elite against Nigeria nation, although Illiterate is the father of all Elites but illiterate suffered a lots in the hand of Elites in our nation today!
Our goal is to safe Nigeria nation from slavery of the Elite!
Defend Nigeria nation against corruption
Stop the Elite from squandered Nigeria treasury
Stop the Looters from power
Ready to sacrifice everything with in our power to safe Nigeria nation
NIB is non-political Board
NIB is a voluntary board for Nigerian volunteers for the nation savage.
After thorough analysis of the situation of Nigeria today, the Board conclude that Nigeria is in right hand and the hardship in the country have reason well known to all Nigerian. The Board call on all Nigerian to be patient because things will soon be better, NIB call all Nigerian to be aware and be careful to the Elites that plunged this nation to this mess and refuse to assumed their responsibility!
Although 90% of the resources of Nigeria go to the pocket of the Elites, they still not satisfy, sabotage the effort of the government and launch the campaign of bad advertisement for the nation!
all this will be stopped!
Re: Nib..the End Of Elite Slavery On Nigerian! by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 09, 2016
[img]http://i.qkme.me/2she.jpg[/img]

Your illiteracy level is stacked in quadruple decks.

You have hurt my brain for making me read this, now your soul will be damned
Re: Nib..the End Of Elite Slavery On Nigerian! by oyinkinola: 8:45pm On Sep 09, 2016
Uchihaitaci:
[img]http://i.qkme.me/2she.jpg[/img]

Your illiteracy level is stacked in quadruple decks.

You have hurt my brain for making me read this, now your soul will be damned
...hun-un! white collar slave, you will soon be delivered when recession reset your hurt brain!
Re: Nib..the End Of Elite Slavery On Nigerian! by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:51pm On Sep 09, 2016
oyinkinola:
NIGERIAN ILLITERATE BOARD (NIB) has formed today 9/9/2016, it is a board formed to safe Nigerian from the recklessness of Nigerian Elite against Nigeria nation, although Illiterate is the father of all Elites but illiterate suffered a lots in the hand of Elites in our nation today!
Our goal is to safe Nigeria nation from slavery of the Elite!
Defend Nigeria nation against corruption
Stop the Elite from squandered Nigeria treasury
Stop the Looters from power
Ready to sacrifice everything with in our power to safe Nigeria nation
NIB is non-political Board
NIB is a voluntary board for Nigerian volunteers for the nation savage.
After thorough analysis of the situation of Nigeria today, the Board conclude that Nigeria is in right hand and the hardship in the country have reason well known to all Nigerian. The Board call on all Nigerian to be patient because things will soon be better, NIB call all Nigerian to be aware and be careful to the Elites that plunged this nation to this mess and refuse to assumed their responsibility!
Although 90% of the resources of Nigeria go to the pocket of the Elites, they still not satisfy, sabotage the effort of the government and launch the campaign of bad advertisement for the nation!
all this will be stopped!

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Lol
Re: Nib..the End Of Elite Slavery On Nigerian! by oyinkinola: 9:05pm On Sep 09, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Lol
NIB will finished with Nigerian Elites because they destroyed Nigeria!
Re: Nib..the End Of Elite Slavery On Nigerian! by ZKOSOSO(m): 9:13pm On Sep 09, 2016
I think the ''literate'' OP here needs the service of an English Teacher....
Re: Nib..the End Of Elite Slavery On Nigerian! by oyinkinola: 9:15am On Sep 10, 2016
ZKOSOSO:
I think the ''literate'' OP here needs the service of an English Teacher....

...Never in life, return to English lesson that pull my nation down!

(1) (Reply)

Change Begins With Me: A Jingle Of Consolation / Birthday Celebration: Hon. Nnataraonye Clocks 42. / Islamic Rep Of Iran H.E Morteza Zarchi Paid Courtesy Visit To IGP Ibrahim K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.