Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Reno Omokri Comes For Buhari In His Tweet - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Comes For Buhari In His Tweet (829 Views)

"I Gather That This Is What Cowhari's Supporters Do" - FFK Comes For Buhari / Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos / Buhari Wished Obama 'Happy Retirement'. Lady Replies Him After His Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Comes For Buhari In His Tweet by MaBuk(f): 9:25pm On Sep 09, 2016
Although I support him on this but I also wish he has said this in the last administration also.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Comes For Buhari In His Tweet by agwom(m): 9:29pm On Sep 09, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Reno Omokri Comes For Buhari In His Tweet by otukpo(f): 9:30pm On Sep 09, 2016
I wish Reno can face APC the way Lai Muhammad faced PDP but with civility.
Re: Reno Omokri Comes For Buhari In His Tweet by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:34pm On Sep 09, 2016
So a president should just have one Aircraft for all his presidential voyage?

Selling 5 looks more sensible please cool

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Comes For Buhari In His Tweet by basingstoke: 9:36pm On Sep 09, 2016
let buhari,stop collecting security votes, i beg bikoo

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Comes For Buhari In His Tweet by Favorite1: 9:39pm On Sep 09, 2016
Why didn't he face GEJ? GEJ messed up so much that any change was better than another 4 years of his mess! I respect the guy but tbh he gave us no choice! There was never a benchmark of good governance upon which to measure the other aspirants!
so Bros, who u epp? Abeg park to one side, no time for your BS.
I rep no one. I rep everyone. I am just making common? Sense.
Re: Reno Omokri Comes For Buhari In His Tweet by Byko899(m): 9:51pm On Sep 09, 2016
PDP and Jonathan with there bad government made us took this decision by voting buhari, my problem now is with those who do not want to accept that this government has failed yet again,I voted buhari and I regret it,is only when you tell your self the truth that you can be free, is high time we looked for a new solution to Nigerians problem

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Comes For Buhari In His Tweet by anibi9674: 9:53pm On Sep 09, 2016
hmm abi reno no follow chop yam, cuz the way did guy day talk enh e clear say en no chop yam o. u won trouble buhari pass avengers.
Re: Reno Omokri Comes For Buhari In His Tweet by Vomm: 9:57pm On Sep 09, 2016
Wailer,s forms still available, grab your copy now!

Byko899:
PDP and Jonathan with there bad government made us took this decision by voting buhari, my problem now is with those who do not want to accept that this government has failed yet again,I voted buhari and I regret it,is only when you tell your self the truth that you can be free, is high time we looked for a new solution to Nigerians problem

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Comes For Buhari In His Tweet by Vomm: 10:03pm On Sep 09, 2016
Too many lies

Re: Reno Omokri Comes For Buhari In His Tweet by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 09, 2016
Byko899:
I voted buhari and I regret it,is only when you tell your self the truth that you can be free, is high time we looked for a new solution to Nigerians problem

God will bless you...
Some fools will keep hailing the dullard even when we all know he is fooling himself..tufiakwa!!

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Comes For Buhari In His Tweet by Bethelwealthy(m): 10:23pm On Sep 09, 2016
Simple examplary demand, yet some pig-poos will still condemn this.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Comes For Buhari In His Tweet by Dafe20(m): 10:33pm On Sep 09, 2016
9 is too much pls shocked shocked shocked. . . at least 5 is okay! wink cheesy wink
Re: Reno Omokri Comes For Buhari In His Tweet by Dcomrade(m): 11:55pm On Sep 09, 2016
#ChangeBeginsWithBuhari grin

Re: Reno Omokri Comes For Buhari In His Tweet by Dcomrade(m): 11:57pm On Sep 09, 2016
grin

Re: Reno Omokri Comes For Buhari In His Tweet by Dcomrade(m): 12:00am On Sep 10, 2016
#ChangeBeginsWithBuhari undecided

Re: Reno Omokri Comes For Buhari In His Tweet by Dcomrade(m): 12:19am On Sep 10, 2016
cry

Re: Reno Omokri Comes For Buhari In His Tweet by fitzmayowa: 12:58am On Sep 10, 2016
I guess reno is the new PDP spokes person...

(1) (Reply)

Imo Militants To Surrender Weapons Soon - Gov Okorocha / ‘the Change Agenda’: Misdirection And Compounding Anomalies In NIMASA Appointmen / MILITANCY: Okorocha Appoints Wife Amnesty C’ttee Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.